Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About mas85

  • Rank
  • Birthday 01/01/1984
  • Member # 142795

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • City

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    IR-1/CR-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    California Service Center
  • Country

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Single Status Update

See all updates by mas85

  1. Is your husband Naturalized USC (like me) or a foreigner(US)? If your 4-month old baby was born before your husband was naturalized,then definitely your husband will file for a separate I-130.If he is already a USC when the baby was born, you will file for a CRBA at US Embassy.For the 11yr- old step son of your husband, I think you must file another I-130 too as I've read several topics her...

  • Create New...