Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation Activity

  1. Like
    Justo reacted to Harpa Timsah in maybe I am stupid   
    From the guide:
    Forms Needed to File for a K-1 Visa:
    1. I-129F
    2. G-325a
    3. G-1145 (optional)
    If it lists these documents, then it means exactly these documents. One says optional. The G-325A does not say optional. To be successful in this process, one needs to read accurately and interpret literally. It says G-325A, so send G-325A.
    Then there is a step-by-step guide that lists all the evidence to send, taken largely from the instructions from the I-129F. That is a good read too. Line by line, read it, supply what it says, line by line.
  • Create New...