I appreciate all the support. We'll get through this. I always think positive and just chock this up to "everything happens for a reason". I told my fiancee if she has to wait the two months, I'll take a trip to the Philippines mid-January. That perked her up. We haven't seen each other (at least in person) for the last 6 months. It will be my third trip there within the last 10 months. Twist my arm. Not a fan of the cost of the ticket, but I love the Philippines. It all works out in the end.
Chelliot, sorry to hear that. I guess we're in the same boat. Our interview was set for December 21st. It was so tough to cancel it; I could barely bring myself to do it. Glad to see someone on here also living in the Boston area.