Jump to content

Tan Light

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Tan Light

  • Rank
  • Member # 130044

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • City
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    IR-1/CR-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    Phoenix AZ Lockbox
  • Local Office
    Chula Vista CA
  • Country

Recent Profile Visitors

2,736 profile views
  1. Yes, because she and my abusive father separated 15 years ago.
  2. Well... it happens in the provinces, during those times I guess.
  3. Actually, I don't understand too, It happened during the late 80's, she was very young and naive I guess, she didn't even graduated from elementary, and yes I know ignorance of the law excuses no one... It's just sad that this will affect my intention to file a petition for her... My Father knows that she is already married, sigh...
  4. I'm planning to file a petition for my Mom, but the problem is she is still married to her first husband when she married my Father. 🥺When she was 14 years old she was sold by my grandmother to her first husband. After 2-3 years she had managed to escape the first husband and then she met my father, and got married without annulment with the first husband. Now I'm worried what required documents should I be sending when I file a petition for my Mom. Will she need the following documents?: CENOMAR OR CERMAR MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE I really need her here with me. If someone could share some answers, I would highly appreciate it. By the way she is from the Philippines. TIA.🥰
  • Create New...