Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

About ChrisPG

  • Rank
    Gold Member
  • Birthday March 11
  • Member # 127096

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • City
    Denver, Colorado

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    Adjustment of Status (approved)
  • Place benefits filed at
    Chicago Lockbox
  • Local Office
    Denver CO
  • Country
    United Kingdom

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Single Status Update

See all updates by ChrisPG

  1. Hello, i read all your messages and trust in your opinion, i really need your help, so please if you can help me i would appreciate it a lot, my case is really sad, i got married with a us citizen more than 1 year a go in my country Peru, our intention was to do the Cr1 visa process, and we did it, but we had really bad luck with lawyers and we got stuck waiting the NVc case number, that was like 4 months ago, it shouldnt take that much, we just cant take to be separated anymore, so i decided to visit him at the Us this year, i was really scared because i heard it would be impossible to make it, i have a tourist visa, but for my surprise i got it, i entered and stayed with my husband for 2 weeks, the happiest 2 weeks in my life, then i left and got back to my country, but now we are in the same sad situation, we really want to be together, so now i heard that is possible that i can enter jn the Us with a tourist visa again and apply for an adjustment of status, my question is if that is possible?, i know is not the right thing but we already tried to do the right thing and didnt work, we really need to know because to be separate is really hard, please tell me if is possible and what would be the best way to do it, i would be really grateful for your help.