Lots of things to do around your place.
1. Walk around and get to know your neighborhood.
2. Learn how to use the local bus transportation
3. Look for the local library. Philadelphia has lots of good libraries. Newspapers, magazines, DVDs, music are free to borrow
4. Find a local job..paid or voluntary
5. Start reading the driver's manual to get your license
6. There has to be a Filipino community organization around. See if you fit in their organization (Ilocano, Visaya, Tagalog, etc.)
7. Learn how to prepare American food
Do not: Look for a boyfriend. A big no no. Lots of predators looking for lonely and depressed wives here in the USA. Don't be fooled by over friendly people.