Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About kmbrady

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  • Member # 120160

Profile Information

  • Gender

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
  • Place benefits filed at
  • Country
  • Our Story
    I am a US citizen and have been married to an Irish man for 8 months now. I moved to Ireland and got my residency here to be with him until we can figure out how he can live and work in the US. We are trying to get back to Texas where all my family are ASAP... so any help from fellow Irish/US couples would be great!! :)

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Single Status Update

See all updates by kmbrady

  1. Hey! It's very simple, you need to go to your local garda station together (call ahead of time and schedule an appointment with the immigration officer there - tell him you need to get a residency stamp for your husband). When you go, bring your marriage cert and photo ID for you and husbands passport. He'll stamp the passport and take a pic of husband for his GNIB card which will b...

  • Create New...