Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation Activity

  1. Like
    jeanb84 got a reaction from Loida and Ed in K2 to follow   
    My kids are still in the Philippines and I am working on their documents so I can bring them here in the U.S before 1 year of my visa issuance. They will be under K2 to follow. I am annulled and my kids are living with me since my ex husband and I separated 5 years ago. I have not hear from the father of my kids for 5 years now. On my annulment decree it does not state there anything about my kids legal custody.
    My questions are:
    1. Can I bring my kids here in the U.S without their father's consent since he is nowhere to be found and cannot be contacted.
    2. Will I have any problem at the airport immigration on the day of my kids flight to the U.S
    Hoping for your advices Vjers.
    Thank you
  • Create New...