We help people navigate their immigration journey by providing them with flexible immigration options so that they can submit their immigration application with confidence and without stress.
Immigration Coach Background
We started our Immigration Coach service in response to requests from our Schaefer Law Firm clients who were comfortable preparing their own immigration applications, but who wanted:
- The added confidence of having an immigration lawyer review the application before submitting it to USCIS
- A flexible, lower-cost option for getting the assistance of an immigration lawyer
- The peace of mind of having an immigration professional on their team just in case something unexpected happened
- The confidence of knowing that all of the information they shared would remain confidential and be protected by attorney-client privilege
- The comfort of knowing that their information wouldn’t be sold for marketing purposes
Navigating Around Common Immigration Mistakes
At the same time, we realized that people often ended up falling into at least one common mistake or pitfall when they were trying to prepare their application on their own:
- Checklist Comfort
- Options Overlook
- Timeline Trance
- Form Focus
- Interview Infatuation
Our online courses and application review services are designed to help you avoid these common mistakes.
Relationship Between Immigration Coach and the Schaefer Law Firm
Immigration Coach is a service offered by the Schaefer Law Firm.