Drew and Tik

World of Warcraft addicts

169 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Yeah, so I'm out sick from work because I hurt my back and I'm thinking of reactivating my WoW account. I noticed a lot of people on here play. Don't know if this is a coincidence or just a very high percent of the internet using demographic plays WoW in general.

So what servers and sides are you guys on?

I have a level 70 blood elf paladin on Zangarmarsh and several medium level characters on Sargeras (highest ones being a 60 paladin and 52 hunter, both alliance). I have a few characters on other servers, but those are the main ones, let me know if any of you are on Zangarmarsh or Sargeras, or possibly a good server to transfer to, though I doubt I'll do that. Hope to do some questing with some of you ^_^

For Azeroth!

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

-Harry Burns

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eeek....always frightens me I actually have to think about how many characters I have and their lvls because it makes me realize that I play way too much :lol:

So anyway.....

Lvl 61 human warrior...oceanic server Am'thull (sp) I have pretty much retired her cos she has crappy gear and it is like pulling teeth in outlands, so I use her as a cash cow mostly.

Alongside a lvl 35 Hunter, lvl 12 Mage.

Lvl 58 Hunter on Alleria...my favourite by far.

Alongside a lvl 22 Priest, lvl 35 Mage and various 20's

Lvl 40 Pally on Aggrammar.

Alongside various 30's and 20's

All these are Alliance, I have a few lowbies on Horde but find them too low populated and the economy seems to be crazy, so only play them when I am feeling somewhat bored.

About to start an EU account so I can play alongside my daughter, who is a hardcore raider and insists I am missing out on a lot...I have trouble grouping as I am in the UK and play on the US servers :(

Well....you did ask :lol:

Hope your back gets better soon....enjoy your return to WoW :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I love Outlands, so much fresh gear that's easy to get.

I used to raid back in the Molten Core/Blackwing Lair days, but once I got a real job I sort of had to stop all that. I've been on a few raids here and there for fun since then, but nothing hardcore like Black Temple or even Karazhan (though I could probably do this one with my paladin if I got attuned).

Anyway, thanks for the response and good wishes!

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

-Harry Burns

70 NE hunter on Alleria

63 Undead priest on Burning Legion :)

ME and my hubby met in WoW in 2004, we stopped in April when i moved here....and just reactivated our accounts on thursday night!! So many changes :wacko:

Good luck in your return! I had to "re-learn" how to play again :lol:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

70 NE hunter on Alleria

Oh girl....add 'Alvena' and if you have a guild I would be eternally grateful for an invite if you can swing one :lol: ....I finally left my guild last week even though I was an "officer" because I could no longer take the constant Chuck Norris spam :wacko:

70 NE hunter on Alleria

Oh girl....add 'Alvena' and if you have a guild I would be eternally grateful for an invite if you can swing one :lol: ....I finally left my guild last week even though I was an "officer" because I could no longer take the constant Chuck Norris spam :wacko:

lol we are pretty much guildless for the last year, we've been too casual for our old HC friends. None of them wants to take us back. So right now we are pretty much leveling on Burning Legion.

We had a combo hunter/rogue on alleria, very hard to find groups and all. Those chars were created back in 2004, the good ol' days were they were "IN". On Burning Legion we are shadow priest/shaman, and we get tells all the time. Our old guild just took us back and they are doing everything to help us level as soon as possible so we can heal in the 70's groups :wacko: It almost feels like a job market.

That chuck Norris thing is sickening on Alleria....you would think they'd get over it after 2 years.... But aint better than the Barrens chat!!!

Edited by Mephys

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

That chuck Norris thing is sickening on Alleria....you would think they'd get over it after 2 years.... But aint better than the Barrens chat!!!

I think you will find that Trade Channel is the new Barrens chat :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I have a 70 gnome mage, 68 druid, and a hunter, priest, paladin, and rogue around 60-65 and most of them are on Stormreaver.

Was a raid leader and enjoyed the MC, BWL, Ony, and Outlands stuff, but around March of this year I quit. I couldn't stand the leveling treadmill, guild politics, and how all my gear was worthless and imagining going through more 2-4+ hour raids to fill out more raid gear was just something I could not handle again.

There is just no end to WoW and the guild politics, elitism over pixel loot, backstabbing, and crazy drama was just something I didn't want to deal with anymore.

If I activated my account I would just be soloing levels again, which is mind numbing, except for some random PvP here and there, but I'd always be at a gear disadvantage.

I also remember when they had the PvP gear epics before the expansion become grind fests where everyone got the PvP stuff and even then it made some raid gear obsolete.

Now I just play shooters and games with ends. Getting lost in WoW can be scary. I always remind myself how if I spent so much time and energy I'd have a PhD or something.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Wales
Timeline

Happily quit after 2 years on and off. Never again ><

Stu

K1:

(See timeline)

AOS:

(See timeline)

ROC:

11-8-10 - ROC file sent

11-10-10 - CSC received file

11-10-10 - NOA1 date

11-15-10 - Check cashed

12-11-10 - Received biometrics letter

12-22-10 - Biometrics appointment (have to reschedule)

1-12-11 - Biometrics appointment (rescheduled appointment)

3-3-11 - Approved!

Barrens chat rules. :whistle:

Nick and I have lvl 69 toons..Alliance on the Kelecgos server.

Him, night elf BM hunter

Me, night elf shadow priest.

We have many alts and he also plays horde. I'm kind of getting bored with it, which sucks cause we are so close to 70! oh well.

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You all are welcome to my clan on Thrall, We are Horde though, no likey the alliance scum!!! :P

The name of the clan is The Ten Fingers Clan. Message anyone and ask them if Ahko is on otherwise send me a PM here and we will work out when to invite you in.

Sincerely,

Ahko

da thread killa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Me and James have 8 toons on Sentinels. Horde.

Highest level we have is 64 huntards. We would have 70's by now if we didnt keep swapping to the other toons.

Also have some lower level toons on runetotem but they are just so we can keep in touch with other TOG members occassionally.

I 130 & I129F (K3) and AOS info in timeline

Level 66 Draenei Hunter amoung other lowbies since I moved the hunter from Thunderlord...to Dalaran...hated the PvP server!

Not been playing much lately cause I've been VJing and preparing for a "new" house!

Speaking of which, perhaps I'll play now!

K-1 timeline

05/03/06: NOA1

06/29/06: IMBRA RFE Received

07/28/06: NOA2 received in the mail!

10/06/06: Interview

02/12/07: Olga arrived

02/19/07: Marc and Olga marry

02/20/07: DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS Timeline

03/29/07: NOA1

04/02/07: Notice of biometrics appointment

04/14/07: Biometrics appointment

07/10/07: AOS Interview - Passed.

Done with USCIS until 2009!