Abby-Ron

November NOA2 approvals for USEM interviewers

181 posts in this topic

I couldnt't find a thread for November NOA2 approvals waiting for Interviews in Manila this coming January or February 2008. So I hope we can all keep in touch here for updates if NVC has sent out the packets to USEM and if possible interview dates as well. Good luck!!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I couldnt't find a thread for November NOA2 approvals waiting for Interviews in Manila this coming January or February 2008. So I hope we can all keep in touch here for updates if NVC has sent out the packets to USEM and if possible interview dates as well. Good luck!!

Have you given up hope that we may get a December interview date? I am still hopeful...

Good luck to you.

Edited by Bill B

B)-->

QUOTE(Bill B @ Nov 18 2007, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you given up hope that we may get a December interview date? I am still hopeful...

Good luck to you.

Im been more optimistic that it will be early Jan than late December, I doubt it will be one month only waiting time from NOA2 to Interview date. There is still the medical exam.

Timeline

Hi everyone,

my fiance just got back to US from his visit here in the Philippines. He found out that there is a letter from the NVC but we havent checked yet what is inside that letter if that contains the PH case number or just a receipt letter.

I will keep you guys posted what is in the letter hehe Hopefully a PH case number. I'm so excited.

Bluebelle

Hi everyone,

my fiance just got back to US from his visit here in the Philippines. He found out that there is a letter from the NVC but we havent checked yet what is inside that letter if that contains the PH case number or just a receipt letter.

I will keep you guys posted what is in the letter hehe Hopefully a PH case number. I'm so excited.

Bluebelle

Thats good news! Im still waiting for some kind of reponse at NVC. They havent sent me a letter and I haven't gotten any case number yet. I hope NVC sends me a letter stating my packet left for Manila embassy before Thanksgiving weekend.

Timeline
Hi everyone,

Bluebelle

Thats good news! Im still waiting for some kind of reponse at NVC. They havent sent me a letter and I haven't gotten any case number yet. I hope NVC sends me a letter stating my packet left for Manila embassy before Thanksgiving weekend.

hello ripolo,

thank you for the invite, I don't have yet the nvc letter but its been two weeks since i had my notice of approval...maybe i should pay a call to NVC..hehehe..just to inquire whether they our case already..i just hope so..

by the way can I ask you something is it ok to put ZERo in the stocks and bond with the affidavit?

are self employed? I am looking for someone who tell me what to include in my affidavit since I am self employed..thank you again

K1 Process

NOA1

csc received- june 1, 2007

notice date- june 18, 2007

NOA2.......afer157 days since csc received petition

approved- nov. 7

nov. 8,2007=approval notice sent...

nov.17,2007= NO2 hard copy received

NVC journey

nov.26,2007-called NVC our case is not yet there....im still praying

dec. 5, 2007-called NVC our case in not there...!!they requested us to mail to Nvc photocopy of NOA2

dec.10, 2007-received an email from nvc they sent our case to US embassy manila

-MNL2007840***

dec.12, 2007- received NVC hard copy with MNL case # dated dec. 10, 2007

US EMBASSY MANILA

february 7, 2008=APPROVED in interview

february 11, 2008=visa issued upon callin embassy..visa delivery within this week

february 12, 2008=8:30 am: received VISA from delbros

POE

April 11, 2008=O' Hare international Airport (Chicago)

AOS

April 25, 2008= Civil Wedding Chicago

May 16, 2008=USCIS received AOS packet

May 21, 2008= 3 NOAs' for AOS, EAD, Travel Document

May 29, 2008= NOA for biometrics both for AOS and EAD

June 6, 2008= Received SSN Card

June 12, 2008= Biometrics in Broadway Chicago

June 17, 2008= Illinois State Identification Card in Hand

June 20, 2008= RFE

July 11, 2008= GOT PREGNANT>>>we are so happy tough I have no insurance yet...grrrrrrrrr

July 16, 2008=USCIS received RFE and case resumed

July 16, 2008= 100% written passed driving test. got driving license

October 2,2008= Case Status Online,,Travel Document Approved and EAD card Produced

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Waiting for NVC letter as well

05/18/07 married

05/29/07 sent I-130s for me & my daughter at CSC

06/16/07 checks for I-130 cashed

06/19/07 sent I-129F not waiting for noa1 but with printed online copies of checks cashed

06/25/07 check for I-129f cashed

06/29/07 transferred I-129f to CSC

07/03/07 received noa1 in the mail for I-129f

10/31/07 approved K3 and my I-130 except for my daughter

11/05/07 received NOA2 in the mail

12/01/07 received mail from NVC/yey we got our case number

12/20/07 went to St. Lukes and had my early medical exam

01/30/08 schedule for medical

02/07/08 interview, approved!

02/12/08 visa pick-up/cfo

02/14/08 POE-LAX

06/19/08 AOS mailed thru USPS

06/22/08 AOS delivered to Chicago IL

06/28/08 check cashed

06/30/08 received NOA1 dated 06/25/08

07/26/08 biometrics appointment

09/09/08 received EAD card in the mail

12/03/08 received interview letter for Jan 21 2009

01/21/09 approved for conditional permanent residence

02/02/09 permanent residence card arrived in the mail

10/21/10 submit form to remove conditions

01/21/11 10 year gc received

03/05/12 mailed my N-400

03/06/12 received email that they have my N-400

04/05/12 biometrics

Timeline

Thanks for inviting me here!

25th June 07 - Sent I-129F to CSC

26th June 07 - Sign and Received by TAKEO

03rd July 07 - Touched !! (1st time)

10th July 07 - Got Noa1

8th Nov 07 - Got APPROVED

14th Nov 07 - noa2 HARD COPY

----------------------------------------

120 days - NOA 2

6 days - to have HARD COPY of NOA2

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Though ours was approved October 29... We're thinking it goes with the group of NOA2 for November coz it still have a status of "touch" last November 1... And we haven't received the NVC letter yet... We're hoping for an interview by January...:-) Keeping our fingers crossed...

Edited by Sha and Scott

THE K-1 PROCESS

June 14, 2007: Sent I-129F to Texas Service Center (but case was transferred to CSC)

June 27, 2007: Receipt Notice Date

October 29, 2007: Petition is APPROVED! :-)

December 10, 2007: Case received at NVC

December 12, 2007: Case is forwarded to US Embassy!

January 2, 2008: Pay Delbros for Document Verification

January 8, 2008: CFO Seminar

January 23-24, 2008: Early Medical (Original Sched is Feb. 1, 2008)

February 8, 2008: Interview Date (6:30AM)

February 15, 2008: Received Visa :-)

February 27, 2008: Fly to USA... POE: JFK - New York... :-)

March 14, 2008: Applied for SSN

April 18, 2008: Wedding Day :-)

THE AOS PROCESS

May 13, 2008: Sent AOS docs to USCIS including EAD and AP

May 15, 2008: Package was delivered!

May 21, 2008: Check was cashed!

May 20, 2008: Notice Date for AOS, EAD, & AP

May 24, 2008: Received All 3 NOA's in the mail

May 26, 2008: All 3 cases available online (at National Benefit Center or MSC)

June 12, 2008: Biometric Appointment (USCIS Raleigh - Durham, NC)

June 12, 2008: AOS and EAD touched!

July 19, 2008: AP Approved! Approval is sent!

July 22, 2008: Approval status available online!

July 26, 2008: AP received in the mail!

July 28, 2008: EAD card received in the mail! (With July 19 approval date)

Jan. 13, 2009: Interview Date at USCIS - Raleigh/Durham

APPROVED!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi to all,

I am also on the same thread... :wacko:

looking forward to have my interview mid dec onwards..

we will make it guys!! :dance:

Let's all keep in touch.

goodluck to all of us! B)

Hi to all,

I am also on the same thread... :wacko:

looking forward to have my interview mid dec onwards..

we will make it guys!! :dance:

Let's all keep in touch.

goodluck to all of us! B)

Same here...i'm also on the same thread. I called the Embassy this morning (spoke with Sophia) and she said that they received our case and encoded it last Nov 16. I guess we'll receive the packet before the end of Nov and will be scheduled for medical and interview middle of December. Hoping and praying for this...please Lord :help:

Whoever says you can't love someone online is a fool. I love you DUKE !!!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

nice waiting with you all got noa2 nov 8 good luck to us all

June 21, 2007 sent 129f to csc

Nov 8, 2007 noa2

Nov 12,2007 hardcopy received in mail

Nov 28, 2007 nvc received noa2 from uscis california

Nov 29, 2007 nvc sends case to manila case #mnl2007832xxx

feb 2 2008 flying to manila

feb 8 2008 interview.

feb 8 2008 approved

feb 17 we both arrive in san francisco yey!

mar 8 wedding

may 31 file for aos and ead

june28 biometrics appoinment

sept 15 recieved appt letter aos interview on oct..30

oct 30 passed interview for aos waiting for greencard in the mail !!!

nov 12 Greencard in hand woo hoo

august 3 2010 file for removal of conditional greencard

august 10 Noa1

Sep 9 Biometrics

Dec 1 approved

Dec 8 10 Year Greencard recieved

Timeline

Mine was approved on 10/25/07. Called the NVC today they still do not have it. So much for a good new years party.I guess all of our papers are sitting in a crate.The people who handle things like this should understand that this is our lives here not just a piece of paper.just throw it in a crate and forget about it.If it is the shipping costs that is causing this delay then they should just ask us how we want it shipped.I know i would pay for that myself if they would let me.I am sure most of you would do the same.Been almost four weeks since i got the good news and now the waiting starts all over.This is really pissing me off because there are a lot for people who have been sent to the embassy with the same date as mine.I am happy for them.For those of you that have been sent to the embassy already my best wishes to you.May you and your spouse be very happy together. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY

[*]I-129 MAILED 06/15/2007

[*]RECEIVED 6/18/2007

[*]NOA2 10/25/2007

[*]NVC RECEIVED 11/19/2007

[*]LEFT NVC 11/21/2007

[*]CALLED EMBASSY AND GOT THE DATES 12/09/2007

[*]EARLY MEDICAL IN JANUARY

[*]INTERVIEW DATE 02/06/2007 7:30AM

[*]First day of the medical 01/16/2008 After months of waiting got approved 4/16/2008

Hi everyone,

Bluebelle

hello ripolo,

thank you for the invite, I don't have yet the nvc letter but its been two weeks since i had my notice of approval...maybe i should pay a call to NVC..hehehe..just to inquire whether they our case already..i just hope so..

by the way can I ask you something is it ok to put ZERo in the stocks and bond with the affidavit?

are self employed? I am looking for someone who tell me what to include in my affidavit since I am self employed..thank you again

As long as you can provide Income statements 3 years showing that you make at least 125% of the poverty line, you dont have to disclose your stock and bonds or any other bank assets. You can just put "Not Reported" instead of None. Thats what other petitioners advise to do. Unless you are borderline at the 125% poverty line you may have to show more assets such as money in the bank...

Mine was approved on 10/25/07. Called the NVC today they still do not have it. So much for a good new years party.I guess all of our papers are sitting in a crate.The people who handle things like this should understand that this is our lives here not just a piece of paper.just throw it in a crate and forget about it.If it is the shipping costs that is causing this delay then they should just ask us how we want it shipped.I know i would pay for that myself if they would let me.I am sure most of you would do the same.Been almost four weeks since i got the good news and now the waiting starts all over.This is really pissing me off because there are a lot for people who have been sent to the embassy with the same date as mine.I am happy for them.For those of you that have been sent to the embassy already my best wishes to you.May you and your spouse be very happy together. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY

I hope NVC is gathering all "USEM" petitons so that we will be one batch when the US Consulate in Manila starts to schedule interviews. Yeah I got my NVC notice on Nov 10, hard copy and I haven't had much luck either.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.