nicefuture

I'm so worried

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi guys, I'm super worried because our K1 application was sent to Chicago by mistake, where K3 is processed. But we have been issued NOA1 and the receipt number begins with MSC, which denotes the Missouri Service Center (National Benefit Center). Have any of you ever met this situation before? Do you know if MSC will forward our application to Vermont Service Center, where we should have sent our packet? I have been counting the days to see my fiance again, but now things seem so pessimistic.

City: California/Bayern - Filed K-1 from China Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

They should recognize the mistake and forward it automatically. You should call them and make sure that they are aware of the situation, and see if they have already forwarded it.

Don't worry. These situations have a tendancy to work themselves out. But, call them to be sure it gets into the right hands.

K-1 VISA:

3/4/06: I-129F Sent to CSC

3/14/06: NOA1

7/21/06: IMBRA RFE received by CSC

8/22/06: NOA2

9/8/06: Case arrives at NVC

9/16/06: NVC departure letter received

9/22/06: Left NVC bound for China

10/6/06: Case arrives at Guangzhou consulate

10/20/06: Received Packet 3

10/26/06: Sent DS-230 back to consulate

11/9/06: Sent OF-169 back to consulate

11/17/06: Received Packet 4

11/25/06: Completed Medical Exam in Beijing

12/15/06: Interview in Guangzhou (Success!!)

12/19/06: Received K-1 visa

1/12/07: Entered U.S. (POE: SFO)

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS:

1/26/07: Applied for SSN

2/8/07: Medical exam for vaccinations

2/9/07: Received SSN

3/3/07: Married!! (WooHoo!!)

3/16/07: Changed name on SSN

4/3/07: Sent AOS application to Chicago

4/5/07: AOS application arrived in Chicago

4/16/07: Received NOAs for AOS, EAD, & AP (NOA date: 4/12)

4/24/07: Received biometrics appt. letter

5/7/07: Biometrics appointment

5/25/07: Received interview appt. letter

6/25/07: Received AP documents

6/28/07: Received EAD card

7/18/07: AOS Interview (Approved!)

7/30/07: Received 2-year green card

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS:

4/24/09: I-751 sent to CSC

4/27/09: I-751 arrived at CSC

5/13/09: Received NOA letter (NOA date: 4/27)

6/4/09: Received biometrics appt. letter

6/13/09: Biometrics appointment

8/6/09: Card production ordered

8/12/09: Received card in mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.