victoria2006

Please help

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

I was checking the status of my k1 visa today,

I noticed the Chicago Office sent our I-129F to California Processing Center

Has anyone ever experienced this, I am a bit suspiciuos with this

The application was sent to Chicago office on the 17th of July?

Any suggestion will be kindly appreciated,

Thank You

Looking at you timeline, you indicate Nebraska (NVC). Yes, it is normal for cases to transfer from NVC to CSC. All cases have been doing that for months now. USCIS is consolidating the K-1 and K-3 process to California and Vermont.

Thank You

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

It's normal. All documents are being transferred to California from Chicago. Good luck on your journey

16/10/2006- Interview date- I'm nervous and my fiance is cool calm and collective. And she's the one that has to do the interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I-129f applications are supposed to be sent to CSC, NSC, VSC or TSC. If to TSC or NSC, they're transferred to CSC.

Edited by Mew

I only offer advice - not even legal. Just the plain and simple kind.

Timeline (incompleta)

alot of I-129f petitions are being transfered to CSC. it's nothing unusal. unfortunately the wait there has been a long one for most people.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Did you completely withdraw your previously approved petition?

Edit: I'm not asking to be rude, I'm asking so you can find out if you need to file a waiver.

Edited by Canuck Carrie

Sept 10 I-129F sent to TSC

Interview - February 13th APPROVED! day 152

April 6 - wedding date day 204

Aug 22 - AOS interview date day 101-total days 342

Sept 29 - green card arrives, done until June 2008 day 140-total days 381

June 30 - I-751 mailed total days 1025

March 9 - Removal of Conditions approved! total days 1277

Well, I guess we all know what is on my mind, NVC is the National Visa Center, State Department.

I meant NSC, Nebraska Service Center.

Looking at you timeline, you indicate Nebraska (NVC). Yes, it is normal for cases to transfer from NVC to CSC. All cases have been doing that for months now. USCIS is consolidating the K-1 and K-3 process to California and Vermont.

Thank You

If the I-129F petition for fiance (K-1) was sent to Chicago, then it was sent to the wrong address. Chicago address is for I-129F spousal petitions (K-3). They have corrected the situation for you by sending it to CSC and you are now back on the right track :thumbs:

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: Timeline

Thank You

Hi Victoria,

I have exactly the same problem as you. My I129F was also sent to Chicago (wrong place) on Aug.18. I was in an utter despair until I saw that your case was forwarded to the right place. Now I'm looking forward that Chicago will also send my application to the correct service center. Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.