munchkins

CSC-what are they playing at!!!!

33 posts in this topic

After waiting so long for some glimmer of action, I see today that a member has been approved for the same visa as us, but their application went in a month after ours to CSC, theirs went in in October and ours was September and yet they have received the approval, 136 days!!! absolutely made up for them of course, :thumbs: but what the hell have they done with ours, we are now on 168 days!!

:(

My daughter emailed them 2 days ago and after this I have just emailed them from work and I will see what response that brings, if we do not hear anything I am going to tell my daughter to get her Senator on to it.

I am not a happy bunny today :crying:

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Hi,

Im sorry to hear this, but I dont know whats going there at the CSC. It doesnt look like they work on the cases in a chronological order. I can see every day that people who sent their applications a month later then we did got their approval already, its really frustrating and makes me think that our case must have got lost or mislpalced....even after the emails we send them, we get a touch, but unfortunatelly it doesnt mean that they looked at the acutal papers...

Anyway, good luck and hope you hear something positive soon.

AOS journey

09-29-2006 getting married

10-20-2006 send AOS + EAD

10-26-2006 NOA

11-01-2006 touch AOS

11-14-2006 biometric appt.

11-03-2006 email from CRIS about RFE

11-27-2006 RFE sent back

12-06-2006 email that they received RFE

12-07-2006 touch AOS

12-12-2006 touch AOS

12-13-2006 touch AOS

12-26-2006 letter about AOS Interview date

01-25-2007 AOS touched

01-28-2007 email from CRIS EAD approved, card is being issued

01-28-2007 AOS touched

02-01-2007 recieved EAD card in mail :-)

02-06-2007 Interview, not approved FBI name check pending

02-08-2007 touch

03-20-2007 email from CRIS: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident

03-21-2007 touch

03-23-2007 email from CRIS: card production ordered

03-26-2007 touch

03-30-2007 Welcome to the United states of america letter received

03-31-2007 Green card received (for 2 years)

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
After waiting so long for some glimmer of action, I see today that a member has been approved for the same visa as us, but their application went in a month after ours to CSC, theirs went in in October and ours was September and yet they have received the approval, 136 days!!! absolutely made up for them of course, :thumbs: but what the hell have they done with ours, we are now on 168 days!!

My daughter emailed them 2 days ago and after this I have just emailed them from work and I will see what response that brings, if we do not hear anything I am going to tell my daughter to get her Senator on to it.

Val, why not?

Sounds like your case file is on someone's desk!

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I know exactly how you feel-I just read of a case that went through Vermont in less than 2 weeks & I have been waiting 70 days with no word at all. I realize that time may not seem like much to those waiting at other service centers but for Vermont-it IS a long time. I am not happy either. This process is so unfair. They should work on cases in chronological order. The system is so flawed. I also think that when a case worker gets a petition-we should then get a worker # or something(so we know who is working on it-I don't care who they are-we are tra=eated like numbers & so should they). These people who sit around & do nothing should be held accountable. Certain workers get the job done in days & others take months.........................where is the logic in that? I can't speak for everyone but that certainly isn't how my job is. I wish I could put things aside for months & get to it when I feel like it.

I was due for a rant :angry:

Ni neart go cur le cheile

"Togetherness is Strength"

Aw Val :( .Yes i also read that approval..........but be sure yours is coming!!!.then we will have a huge party around your pool on Florida, you are gonna have a pool arnt ya :P if ya not then i'm not visiting :whistle::lol:

Amanda-England (Yorkshire)- Mark-USA(Michigan)

April/04/2005- Visa journey began!!

We did both K3 & CR1 visa's, got both!!- I returned to England for my CR1 interview after first arriving on a K3 visa!!

May/25th 2006- Green card arrives in the mail................YAY!!

19th June 2006 I Had to go to the Social Security Office to get my number, the DS-230 didnt work for me!!

26-June-2006- Social Security# arrived in the mail....YAY!!

Feb 2008 lift conditions <<<reminder to self!!<<<< went to England for a visit instead, no rush right, 90 days is a long time,LOL

Removing Conditions Begins

Mailed I-751 April 12th 2008

signed for @ NSC April 16th

NOA date April 16th

Conditional GC expired May 5th 2008

Biometrics Detroit May 10th 2008

10 year Green card ordered August 20th 2008

Citizenship any time from feb 2009

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Certain workers get the job done in days & others take months.........................where is the logic in that? I can't speak for everyone but that certainly isn't how my job is. I wish I could put things aside for months & get to it when I feel like it.

I know you're just on a rant, but seriously, why would you think that someone just took off, or put things aside?

There are a lot of reasons why cases are not processed in strict date order, but I have a feeling it's pointless to go thru them :)

Hang in there!

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Did someone say pool party?

Woo! :dance:

:whistle:

Sept 10 I-129F sent to TSC

Interview - February 13th APPROVED! day 152

April 6 - wedding date day 204

Aug 22 - AOS interview date day 101-total days 342

Sept 29 - green card arrives, done until June 2008 day 140-total days 381

June 30 - I-751 mailed total days 1025

March 9 - Removal of Conditions approved! total days 1277

Timeline

Certain workers get the job done in days & others take months.........................where is the logic in that? I can't speak for everyone but that certainly isn't how my job is. I wish I could put things aside for months & get to it when I feel like it.

I know you're just on a rant, but seriously, why would you think that someone just took off, or put things aside?

There are a lot of reasons why cases are not processed in strict date order, but I have a feeling it's pointless to go thru them :)

Hang in there!

I am sure that isn't it but since there is no logic at all to this #######. I have to imagine that people just aren't doing their job. I don't know how anyone could look at our cute pics & not approve us immediately :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

meauxna

Hang in there!

Hi, sorry for asking, but Im just curious, what are the reasons why cases are not processed in a date order??? Because I do have to do them in a date order in my job.....

Thanks for answer.

Edited by JanaStepho

AOS journey

09-29-2006 getting married

10-20-2006 send AOS + EAD

10-26-2006 NOA

11-01-2006 touch AOS

11-14-2006 biometric appt.

11-03-2006 email from CRIS about RFE

11-27-2006 RFE sent back

12-06-2006 email that they received RFE

12-07-2006 touch AOS

12-12-2006 touch AOS

12-13-2006 touch AOS

12-26-2006 letter about AOS Interview date

01-25-2007 AOS touched

01-28-2007 email from CRIS EAD approved, card is being issued

01-28-2007 AOS touched

02-01-2007 recieved EAD card in mail :-)

02-06-2007 Interview, not approved FBI name check pending

02-08-2007 touch

03-20-2007 email from CRIS: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident

03-21-2007 touch

03-23-2007 email from CRIS: card production ordered

03-26-2007 touch

03-30-2007 Welcome to the United states of america letter received

03-31-2007 Green card received (for 2 years)

Timeline
meauxna

Hang in there!

Hi, sorry for asking, but Im just curious, what are the reasons why cases are not processed in a date order??? Because I do have to do them in a date order in my job.....

Thanks for answer.

yes please someone answer this :huh:

At my job when the work comes in it gets done-period!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

They do what ever the hell they want without having to explain a thing. It is unbelievable! :angry:

Peter Miami

Johanna & Peter

Colombia / U.S.A.

I-129F / K-1 Fiancee Visa

08-20-02 - Met Johanna in Armenia, Colombia

10-05-05 - K-1 Sent to TSC

10-14-05 - Received NOA1 by E-Mail (Day 9)

12-22-05 - Reveived NOA2 By E-Mail & Mail (Day 78)

03-03-06 - Interview Date! (Day 149) Approved

03-10-06 - Johanna Arrived

05-27-06 - Married

I-485 / AOS (Did not applied for EAD or AP)

06-05-06 - Sent I-485 application to Chicago via USPS (Day 1)

06-06-06 - AOS Package Delivered at 12:29PM

06-12-06 - Received NOA1 by Mail

06-14-06 - Check Cashed

06-22-06 - Received Appointment Notice for Biometrics

06-26-06 - "Request for Additional Evidence" Online, waiting for letter

06-29-06 - Biometrics Done!

06-30-06 - Received RFE Letter by mail. (Missing Birth Certificate)

07-10-06 - Sent RFE by Express Mail USPS

07-11-06 - RFE Delivered @ 10:54AM Sign by D. Atwell

08-28-06 - AOS Transferred to CSC E-mail & USCIS Website (Day 85)

08-30-06 - Touched #1

08-31-06 - Touched #2

08-31-06 - E-Mail from CRIS & USCIS-CSSO - CSC received AOS Application

09-01-06 - Touched #3

09-01-06 - NOA by Mail Regarding Transfer to CSC

09-05-06 - Touched #4

09-07-06 - Touched #5

09-13-06 - Touched #6

09-15-06 - AOS Approved by Online Status & E-mail

09-21-06 - Received GC and Welcome Letter (Day 109)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

im just as frustrated. Im on 100 days and still waiting for my NOA2 and my NOA1 date is november14!! Its breaking my heart that people with dates later than me are getting approved, yet i still see petitions with nov14 dates not approved. Theres alot more id love to say but i dont want to sound selfish or sound unhappy for other people, but its just heartbreaking. :crying:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Timeline
im just as frustrated. Im on 100 days and still waiting for my NOA2 and my NOA1 date is november14!! Its breaking my heart that people with dates later than me are getting approved, yet i still see petitions with nov14 dates not approved. Theres alot more id love to say but i dont want to sound selfish or sound unhappy for other people, but its just heartbreaking. :crying:

I know-I don't want to take away from other's happiness but I am really upset! everyone says how lucky people are to be going through Vermont-but I don't feel lucky at all. I am proof that not everyone breezes through-even at the VSC

I am heartbroken :crying:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

}}}}}}}}HUGS{{{{{{{{{{{{ irishgirl73

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

I have followed the wonders of CSC for a year now and I still can't figure them out. Makes no sense how they operate :blink:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.