11 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hi guys how r you?

Couple days ago , i paid my AOS fee and i wanna know how i will check if the paument went true pls

i wanna know also how iam gonna check my case status after the NVC changed my old case number?

and what next after the Choice of Agent and Adress and the AOS fee?

thank u very much

hi guys how r you?

Couple days ago , i paid my AOS fee and i wanna know how i will check if the paument went true pls

i wanna know also how iam gonna check my case status after the NVC changed my old case number?

thank u very much

hyper,

Doing the following.

Step 1: Open the website "https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx"

Step 2: Enter login information on "Sign In Page" (e.g., petitioner, NVC case#, IIN)

Step 3: You should be able to see you payment status

I help this helps!

Randy

USCIS Journey (see timeline)

05/02/2009……I-130 Sent

09/28/2009....I-130 Approved

NVC Journey

10/05/2009....NVC Received & Case# Assigned

10/06/2009....DS-3032 & AOS Received via email/DS-3032 Sent via email/Pay AOS fee online

10/07/2009....DS-3032 Hardcopy Sent via Fedex; Received & signed by: K. StLaurent, Oct 8, 2009 10:03 AM

10/08/2009....AOS Bill status: PAID; Printed cover sheet

10/09/2009....I-864EZ Packet sent via FedEx; Received & signed by: K. StLaurent, Oct 13, 2009 9:55 AM

10/16/2009....I-864EZ Packet received per AVR/IV Bill generated & pay IV Bill

10/17/2009....DS-3032 Received per AVR/DS-3032 Accepted via email 10/19 / DS-3032 accepted via email 10/20)

10/21/2009....IV Bill status: PAID

10/21/2009....FedEx DS-230 Packet & delivered and signed for by: J.DESMOND Oct 22, 2009 9:34 AM

10/23/2009....RFE per AVR (document was missing or incomplete) <---False (DS-230 was delivered but not yet in the system)

10/24/2009....Checklist response was received per AVR <--- DS-230 is now in the system

10/28/2009....Received "Checklist Letter Response" email

11/04/2009....RFE for Missing PC per Operator/AVR

11/06/2009....Received RFE for Missing PC/Fedex PC

11/09/2009....RFE Delivered and Signed for by: K.STLAURENT Nov 9, 2009 9:50 AM

11/16/2009....Checklist received per AVR

11/24/2009....Sign In: Failed

11/25/2009....Case Completed: 11/24 per AVR

12/03/2009....Interview Date: January 07, 2010

12/11/2009....Case mailed to embassy: 12/10 per AVR

01/07/2010....Interview Result: Approved

01/15/2010....Visa Received: Yes

02/04/2010....Arrived: Los Angeles (LAX)

hi guys how r you?

thank u very much

AOS? Adjustment of Status? or Affidavit of Support?

If you're talking about the Adjustment of status then USCIS will be sending you Notice of Action for the application. Once you received their reply this means the papers are on the process.

You can sign up/register for an account in their website:

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp

You can check the progress report of your application and they'll be sending you updates in your email or mobile phone. You mentioned about the change of address?! Am I right? if you filed online, the USCIS will be giving you receipt to be printed out. But if you sent it thru mail then you have to wait for their reply.

You can call the USCIS office during office hours if you have questions and doubts. 1-800-375-5283

Edited by km24

Filed N-400 (Arizona Lockbox) - July 10, 2014

NOA received - July 22, 2014

Biometrics - August 8, 2014

In line for interview scheduling - August 12, 2014

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

I just noticed that you are K-3... I know some folks here have followed k-3 but most are I-R-CR1

However, if you go to the guide page, they have all the info on the various processes.... Good luck...

I saw that info was give for the AOS fees

Edited by christeen

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

hi guys how r you?

thank u very much

AOS? Adjustment of Status? or Affidavit of Support?

If you're talking about the Adjustment of status then USCIS will be sending you Notice of Action for the application. Once you received their reply this means the papers are on the process.

You can sign up/register for an account in their website:

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp

You can check the progress report of your application and they'll be sending you updates in your email or mobile phone. You mentioned about the change of address?! Am I right? if you filed online, the USCIS will be giving you receipt to be printed out. But if you sent it thru mail then you have to wait for their reply.

You can call the USCIS office during office hours if you have questions and doubts. 1-800-375-5283

thx for u answer ,

just Adjustment of Status , i checked AOS payment , it paid but i can't see any thing about the DS-3032

i use to go to the USCIS web site to check my status but the NVC changed the case number and i have no adea how to check if they received , i sent it by email also mail !

This web site https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx shows me only the payment status , they dont show any thing about DS-3032!

hi guys how r you?

thank u very much

hyper,

Doing the following.

Step 1: Open the website "https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx"

Step 2: Enter login information on "Sign In Page" (e.g., petitioner, NVC case#, IIN)

Step 3: You should be able to see you payment status

I help this helps!

Randy

thx for the answer

i am looking how i will check if the NVC received my DS-3032

i know how to check my payment status , its already paid , but i dont know how i will see my DS-3032 status !

thx again

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

change the case number? hmmm - are you filing electronically at NVC ?

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/...onic_Processing

If you are doing paper processing, usually ya call the NVC Call Center and ask the human for status.

If you are electronic @NVC - hey - keep in touch with me ? I need to add some stuff in for Montreal NVC Electronic Processing - I'd be happy to collaberate (sp ) with you?

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

If you are doing paper processing, usually ya call the NVC Call Center and ask the human for status.

If you are electronic @NVC - hey - keep in touch with me ? I need to add some stuff in for Montreal NVC Electronic Processing - I'd be happy to collaberate (sp ) with you?

Near as sI can tell, so far, with Electronic Processing, you'll get further EMAILS from the special Montreal NVC Email address that contains instructions on 'what to do next'.

But - if your casenumber is already converted - then yer case is already electronic (sorry, that's obvious, I know.... )

When calling NVC - you'll have to coach the Tele-Operator a bit about Electronic Processing, remind them it's an Electronic Processing Case, and be ready to suggest that they check with a supervisor for procedures and status. (It's a PITA, but it is what it is ).

(Sorry for the double post - I wasn't fast enough on my edit ).

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

OH - and one last thing (sorry for the PITA ) -

check yer OPT IN Email that you sent in previously - make sure it went to NVCMontreal@state.gov , the subject has OPTIN in the first 5 characters, and you've used the 'special' DS-3032 listed at http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/80023.pdf

The OPTIN email is really specific - if the first 5 characters were not 'OPTIN ' in the subject line, then a human will have to review it, usually takes 10 days AFTER you've sent it in (again, another PITA ) .

IMO, having the case converted to electronic is a sure sign that the DS-3032 was accepted (but I could be wrong :( ) - since the DS-3032 was necessary to OPT IN in the first place.

hi how r you?

sorry for tha late answer

yes my payment went true , iam just waiting the I-186 package to send the support docuement . thx for u help

feel free if u have any question

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.