DEFA17

ADVICE ON THREATS

27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

OK.....I am sorry to bother you all with this after all the help everyone gave me this week on getting the papers out......my wife ex of 2 years found out that we were engaged and she was coming to the states ....and flipped out (she left him for him being abusive).......he is American and stationed overseas......he is saying that he is going to do harm and is going there ON THE JULY 4TH WEEK END......now we don't know if she should go to the police or what since she is going to have to go get the police papers for the embassy......what are we to do? Any help or advice would be appreciated!!!!! add it here or email it privately...

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Embassies are closed on holidays and weekends. She could stay at a friend's house or a hotel and have a relative or a friend be with her all the time. Have her memorize the contact number of the authorities. Police and security guards are all over the embassy so she could always scream and ask for help.

05/18/07 married

05/29/07 sent I-130s for me & my daughter at CSC

06/16/07 checks for I-130 cashed

06/19/07 sent I-129F not waiting for noa1 but with printed online copies of checks cashed

06/25/07 check for I-129f cashed

06/29/07 transferred I-129f to CSC

07/03/07 received noa1 in the mail for I-129f

10/31/07 approved K3 and my I-130 except for my daughter

11/05/07 received NOA2 in the mail

12/01/07 received mail from NVC/yey we got our case number

12/20/07 went to St. Lukes and had my early medical exam

01/30/08 schedule for medical

02/07/08 interview, approved!

02/12/08 visa pick-up/cfo

02/14/08 POE-LAX

06/19/08 AOS mailed thru USPS

06/22/08 AOS delivered to Chicago IL

06/28/08 check cashed

06/30/08 received NOA1 dated 06/25/08

07/26/08 biometrics appointment

09/09/08 received EAD card in the mail

12/03/08 received interview letter for Jan 21 2009

01/21/09 approved for conditional permanent residence

02/02/09 permanent residence card arrived in the mail

10/21/10 submit form to remove conditions

01/21/11 10 year gc received

03/05/12 mailed my N-400

03/06/12 received email that they have my N-400

04/05/12 biometrics

Timeline
OK.....I am sorry to bother you all with this after all the help everyone gave me this week on getting the papers out......my wife ex of 2 years found out that we were engaged and she was coming to the states ....and flipped out (she left him for him being abusive).......he is American and stationed overseas......he is saying that he is going to do harm and is going there ON THE JULY 4TH WEEK END......now we don't know if she should go to the police or what since she is going to have to go get the police papers for the embassy......what are we to do? Any help or advice would be appreciated!!!!! add it here or email it privately...

Ignore the ex, it's all bluster....Your gal should have some male relatives, right?

Did you ever see what happens to a foriegnor when they tangle with a group of filipino males (on the filipino's turf)?

Not a pretty sight. :bonk:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

is there any record of this thread, either email or recorded conversation? and does she know where this ex is stationed at?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I wonder how is that possible?I believe he cant do harm to your wife, she must have to contact some of her neighbors so they will put this Loud ,Obnoxious person in place! :angry:

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Timeline

just noticed this - but you refer to her as your wife when you're k-1?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

anyone seen the op around since this was posted?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Topic Title Forum Topic Starter Replies Views Last Action

ADVICE ON THREATS

Philippines DEFA17 8 318 Today, 12:20 PM

Last post by: charles!

call me stupid I am so confused right now!!! help me please!!! 12

K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Process & Procedures DEFA17 20 658 9th June 2009 - 11:07 AM

Last post by: Ken-Love

birth certificate 12

having trouble getting it Philippines DEFA17 20 379 9th June 2009 - 07:30 AM

Last post by: jean2009

the medical exam

Philippines DEFA17 2 55 7th June 2009 - 11:22 AM

Last post by: IzelNAl

Trolling, are we?

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

:no:

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Timeline
:no:

if he ever shows up, and his girl knows where he's stationed, i'd suggest a phone call to his commander - and no leave will occur. even better if she has some proof (email, phone recording) of the threat. that will in all likelihood bring about a criminal investigation of him too.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline

Ignore the ex, it's all bluster....Your gal should have some male relatives, right?

Did you ever see what happens to a foriegnor when they tangle with a group of filipino males (on the filipino's turf)?

Filed: Timeline

WOW !! We have a bunch of Visa Journey executioners among us. What about knowing both sides of the story before giving any stupid un-informed advice

with the use of violence. There are police officers all over the Philippines that when summoned are able to stop any threat to be carried out. Just for your information ..... The USemb has a 24 hour number you can call if you feel there is an emergency.

Timeline

WOW !! We have a bunch of Visa Journey executioners among us. What about knowing both sides of the story before giving any stupid un-informed advice

with the use of violence. There are police officers all over the Philippines that when summoned are able to stop any threat to be carried out. Just for your information ..... The USemb has a 24 hour number you can call if you feel there is an emergency.

Thank you all for your advice sorry i wasnt on here this weekend I am not trolling ........ well after all is said and done Imy family got me the airfare to go out there ....I am leaving on the first (arriving on the second) ....sorry if I said that she is my wife since that is what i consider her at this point just waiting out the K1 process.....for the poster that said that there was a 24 hour #....do you have that available so I can have it while I am out there

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.