w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

al-Qaedai: Barack Obama is killing Muslims in Gaza without mercry or pity

39 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

(CNN) -- An audio message reportedly from al Qaeda's deputy chief vows revenge for Israel's air and ground assault on Gaza and calls the Jewish state's actions against Hamas militants "a gift" from U.S. President-elect Barack Obama.

The speaker, identified as Ayman al-Zawahiri, addresses Muslims in Gaza. He said the violence "is one part of a series of a crusade war against Islam and these air strikes are a gift from Obama before he takes office, and (Egyptian President) Hosni Mubarak, that traitor, is the main partner in your siege and killing."

The 10-minute message also address Muslims worldwide, claiming that Obama was portrayed as "the savior who will come and change American policy" during the U.S. election but is now "killing your brothers and sisters in Gaza without mercy or even pity."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/01/06/...aeda/index.html

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(CNN) -- An audio message reportedly from al Qaeda's deputy chief vows revenge for Israel's air and ground assault on Gaza and calls the Jewish state's actions against Hamas militants "a gift" from U.S. President-elect Barack Obama.

The speaker, identified as Ayman al-Zawahiri, addresses Muslims in Gaza. He said the violence "is one part of a series of a crusade war against Islam and these air strikes are a gift from Obama before he takes office, and (Egyptian President) Hosni Mubarak, that traitor, is the main partner in your siege and killing."

The 10-minute message also address Muslims worldwide, claiming that Obama was portrayed as "the savior who will come and change American policy" during the U.S. election but is now "killing your brothers and sisters in Gaza without mercy or even pity."

All I know, is this guy has a US 25 Million bounty on his head. I would love to serve his head up on a platter for that kind of loot!!!

Fact that AQ was setup under aegis of Pakistan's Gen. Zia (an unremorseful 1971-war-criminal, who added between a quarter-million and half-million Pakistani Muslims to his "scorecard" during his 11-year goondacracy) bins the credibility of "Mengele"*** Zawahiri's whole address.

***Like Josef Mengele, Zawahiri was originally a physician--and is an extreme sadist.

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Addendum: almost droll that Zawahiri would accuse Obama of lacking two particluar qualities of which absence is mandatory for all AQ membership.

Edited by CherryXS

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Not suprising at all. I have been thinking all along during this war that they will hit us now with things that make 9/11 look like a walk in the park. What the heck else did we expect from supporting such a massacre?

His theory about Obama though is probably wrong. He had nothing to do with this. Israel will be done by the time the 20th rolls around because I think it knows that Obama won't stand for it. That's my hope anyway. He did make a statement yesterday saying that he is dismayed about the suffering on both sides and that he'll have plenty to say after he's sworn in. That tells me that he's not on the same page as Bush. (again..that's my hope anyway)

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
humpkin,

i hope you are disappointed.

?

Do you think I *want* to see something happen? NO!!!!! What I want is for the US to stop invading other countries and stop supporting other countries who do the same. What I want is for all innocent civilians to live in peace. What I want is for our newly elected President to come onboard Jan 20 and condemn the actions of BOTH Israel and Hamas and to find a solution to peace finally in that region.

Unfortunately I rarely get what I want. Therefore I am merely pointing out the obvious...that when we support and kill innocent people there will be backlash. Not something I'm looking forward to in the least bit. Seriously I work next to where the natural gas tanker docks here and although I'd die in a nanosecond it would royally suck if and when something happens here.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Not suprising at all. I have been thinking all along during this war that they will hit us now with things that make 9/11 look like a walk in the park. What the heck else did we expect from supporting such a massacre?

His theory about Obama though is probably wrong. He had nothing to do with this. Israel will be done by the time the 20th rolls around because I think it knows that Obama won't stand for it. That's my hope anyway. He did make a statement yesterday saying that he is dismayed about the suffering on both sides and that he'll have plenty to say after he's sworn in. That tells me that he's not on the same page as Bush. (again..that's my hope anyway)

I do think that its no coincidence that this is starting up during the change of presidential administrations. Bush has no clout to stop Israel attacking Gaza and Obama isn't yet in office - so it seems that Israel's 'window of opportunity' to get rid of Hamas expires on January 20th - assuming that Obama is minded to try and temper Israel's disproportionate response (his appointment of Rahm Emmanuel leaves some doubt in that area).

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hamas bunch of Shia idiots, thier bombs look lke something my son buys in Missouri firworks sale barn. They like the invasion and egg it on to play victim. In hopes Iran father will step up and go after Israel. Its all a big game it seems. Poor bystanders get injured and killed. No need for Israel to loook as bad as them by bombing around schools and etc. if they are occupying, use intellegence and snipers or something. They making them self look as heartless and careles as the hamas.

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.