bassel15

No visa for us

49 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

My husband had his interview this morning at Casa and was denied.....his papers have been sent back to America....someone please tell me what does that mean.....will he get another interview if so when how long will all this take.....i dont know what to do as he doesnt poor my baby is so upset he asked me to please not leave him.....how can i leave my heart.....i dont know what to do.....i cant stop crying....denied just he couldnt read the emails to her....what do emails have to do with love that two people share God give me the strength.....i told him not to worry that i will go to him but May is so much time to wait.....im okay with moving there but my children my children....i need help Bernice

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
My husband had his interview this morning at Casa and was denied.....his papers have been sent back to America....someone please tell me what does that mean.....will he get another interview if so when how long will all this take.....i dont know what to do as he doesnt poor my baby is so upset he asked me to please not leave him.....how can i leave my heart.....i dont know what to do.....i cant stop crying....denied just he couldnt read the emails to her....what do emails have to do with love that two people share God give me the strength.....i told him not to worry that i will go to him but May is so much time to wait.....im okay with moving there but my children my children....i need help Bernice

if he was told his papers are being sent back to america, that's not good. it's time for you to review this pinned thread:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3896

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm so sorry for that

do you know why they denied him ?? just cause he couldn't read emails to her ?!!!!!

try to call your congressman or your senator maybe they can help you some how .

Good luck

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

the first object is to get them to KEEP the file there, but you must work fast, get your state rep involved, send letters from friend and family speaking up for your situation, you hvae to get the file to stay there or its not good. If it goes back to calif it will prob expire and you have to redo it all and if it goes to vermont, they take like a year or two to review , if you think you know why it was refused address this issued heavily, but usually they dont give you a reason to go by, send a message to chi or kiyah they are good to help, i will also try to reach them for you

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

OMG! So sorry to hear this especially with so many approvals coming out of Morocco lately. Check on the above information - the link & wether or not that reading the emails was actual reason for denial. My husband is constantly translating when we speak.

Also, dont limit yourself to just this forum for assistance, check the K3 one too.

Good Luck to you both (F)

The Story of Prince & his Angel

Our Marriage in Ariana, Tunisia - May 1, 2008

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

U.S. Embassy: Tunis, Tunisia

The Journey through VSC:

I-130: June 09, 2008 to April 03, 2009

I-129F: August 5, 2008 to April 03, 2009

The Journey through NVC:

Received by NVC: April 04, 2009

Left NVC: April 13, 2009

The Journey through the Consulate:

April 24, 2009 - May 14, 2009

May 19, 2009 Interview Day @ 11:00 am - PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2009 Picked up VISA

June 26, 2009 Prince flies to America, arrives to JFK - exactly 18 months from the day we met!!

The Journey through AOS:

May 05, 2010 - mailed I-485

May 11, 2010 - text message stating application received

May 13, 2010 - NOA1 for AOS

May 17, 2010 - Biometrics letter rec'd

June 10, 2010 - Biometrics appt

August 03, 2010 - AOS @10:45 am - "conditional" approval pending corrected medical form by Civil Surgeon

Sept 8, 2010 - AOS Approved for 10 year Greencard!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

9 out of 10 times they dont even look at the evidences, (really) they dont it seems they were just maybe testing him and seeing if he can actually correspond and speak english and relate in conversation with you

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Timeline
9 out of 10 times they dont even look at the evidences, (really) they dont it seems they were just maybe testing him and seeing if he can actually correspond and speak english and relate in conversation with you

you know that they asked him many questions and he knew all the answers....they asked to see photos and everything like that then she asked him to show her that he could read my emails and he said he understood them lil and that i helped him to understand all my words which was no lie that is what we do....and that is what my husband told me is when she said your papers are going back to America my husband didnt know what to do....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

im so sorry he got denied!! :( im no expert but i think she might ve thought it was a fraud becoz to her if he cant read the emails then how do u guys communicate and hence how come there is a relationship!! i hope thats not the case at all but i think thats what i think from what i read here. i really hope things turn around for both of u (F)

lyrics.jpg

Timeline
im so sorry he got denied!! :( im no expert but i think she might ve thought it was a fraud becoz to her if he cant read the emails then how do u guys communicate and hence how come there is a relationship!! i hope thats not the case at all but i think thats what i think from what i read here. i really hope things turn around for both of u (F)

yes that is what i told my husband during our talk earlier but i want to fight this i just don't know how i know that there are so many ways to fight this i just don't know if i have it in me....I'm not the smart one that knows the first place to start contacting senators etc etc....I'm not saying i just want to give up I'm just saying I'm okay with moving there and trying again but while I'm there with him.... how could they say that our love was not real for they do not see into his heart.... our tears.... they didn't hear my husband crying for me to please not leave him that he needed me so much and not to take him one for life is exactly the way he said it to me.... all my words could not help him to stop crying..... but i will go to my husband if that is what it takes for us to be together for i CAN NOT go another year with out him.....

Timeline
:crying::crying::crying::crying: i have just told my children the news my poor babies.... they are really heart broken they really wanted Ahmed here for Christmas as much as i did..... I'm not going to give up hope God is good and i know he will not forget us.....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Do you and he converse in another language too? Arabic or french?

I'd been researching interviews (and second interviews) and I remember reading abdo (the others might know who I'm talking about). He was denied and his fiance reacted fast! She was able to get him a second interview and when he had it, they conducted it in Arabic and the CO told him something like "If you'd done this the first time, you'd have your visa by now!"

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...econd+interview

Allow yourself to be sad, but not for too long because there's work to be done! Start by emailing Casa. And contact your congressman first thing today! You have to act quickly before they send the petition back.

*hugs*

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

CONTACT YOUR CONGRESSMAN FAAAAST!!! DON'T LET ANOTHER DAY GO BY!!!! That petition has to stay there!!! Email Casa! View the pinned thread that charles sent the link to. There is really good advice in that thread. It can be turned around but you have to act fast.

If you all converse in another language, TELL THEM. Anything you can think of that may have been a red flag, address it!

Keep us posted and God speed

amal

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm so sorry but I have hope that if you listen to all the good advice here you will have a chance to reverse this. It's been done before! Good luck!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.