Mary Lou

Here we go ..........I-751 sent out

16 posts in this topic

It seems like just months ago Gary received his 2yr GC.

We sent the box, yeah it was a box cause the evidence weighed 4lbs!! lol on Saturday Oct 25th.

Received delivery confirmation it arrived this morning, Oct 27th in California.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Strap in for the wait now.

If your's goes anything like ours has so far, you should have biometrics in about a month. And, then the wait is on.

I wish you the very best of luck!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Strap in for the wait now.

If your's goes anything like ours has so far, you should have biometrics in about a month. And, then the wait is on.

I wish you the very best of luck!

Thanks!!

At least i dont feel quite as stressed as i did with AOS. Well not yet anyway!!! :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
It seems like just months ago Gary received his 2yr GC.

We sent the box, yeah it was a box cause the evidence weighed 4lbs!! lol on Saturday Oct 25th.

Received delivery confirmation it arrived this morning, Oct 27th in California.

I applied for i-751 last year november and I had my interview Thursday lastweek. Please click the link in my signature if you want to read my interview experience.

Just wondring what you included as evidence that mounted to 4 lbs!!

I am about ti file my wife's I and wondering if we have too little documents...

We sent in evidence spanning from time of AOS until Removing of Conditions.

Complete I-751 form

Check for $545.00 for fees and biometrics

Copy of front and back of husbands Green Card

Copy of husbands passport

Copy of husbands birth certificate

Copy of our marriage license

Copy of both our drivers license

Copy of both our social security cards

Copy of Joint Taxes filed for 2006 and 2007

Copy of envelope for Stimulus check in both our names

Copy of Stimulus check

Copy of 2006 and 2007 property tax bills

Copy of Life Insurance Policies showing each other as beneficiary

Copy of Health Insurance Cards

Copy of Joint Banking statements

Copy of Joint Automobile Insurance

Copy of Homeowners Insurance

Copy of Home Equity Cards and statements in both our names

Copy of Mortgage

Copy of House Deed

Copy of Joint Vehicle Registration and Titles

Copy of Bill of Sale for husbands car and Lease for my car

Copy of Joint Gas, Electric, Sewer, Cable, and Phone Bills

Copy of Medical Bills in both names

Copy of Joint Kohl's Dept Store credit card

Copy of Airline reservation, hotel bill and boarding passes for trip to Las Vegas

Copy of mail addressed individually

Copy of mail addressed jointly ( birthday, christmas, anniversary cards)

Copy of Junk mail addressed individually and jointly

Copy of Water Softener Purchase in both names

Copy of Bedroom Furniture Purchase in both names

Copy of other miscellaneous bills in individual and joint names

Photos taken of us with family and friends from different events

We sent in Tax Transcripts.

Also the copies of statements for banking, utilities and other bills, we sent in 3-4 statements for each year 2006,2007 and 2008.

I hope this helps.

Good luck :thumbs:

Thanks!!!

Good Luck

k37hm7.png

03-06-10 Mailed N-400

03-17-10 Check cashed

03-19-10 NOA received

03-22-10 Biometrics sent

04-09-10 Biometrics appointment

06-14-10 Interview Date

06-22-10 Received letter for Oath

07-02-10 Oath ceremony

wow, you really included lots of evidence - I am not sure if your husband's passport and birth certs are required, are they?

quick question on the bank statements...etc, did you include all the pages for each statement or just the front page showing both name?

Also did you send in photos on color printed paper or actually developed prints?

thanks for the help and good luck, we both need it!

Edited by lehan

wow, you really included lots of evidence - I am not sure if your husband's passport and birth certs are required, are they?

quick question on the bank statements...etc, did you include all the pages for each statement or just the front page showing both name?

Also did you send in photos on color printed paper or actually developed prints?

thanks for the help and good luck, we both need it!

:)

Yep, we hopefully will avoid a RFE by sending in lots of evidence.

Well from what ive read they do want a copy of the passport, if i am wrong im sure someone can correct me. As for the birth certificate, i wasnt sure so threw that in there anyway lol

We included all the pages for each statement for the bank statements....hence the package weighing 4lbs lol

We sent in color and black and white photos we printed out on regular paper.

Good Luck

Timeline

I don't have ours right in front of us this moment; but I think they did ask for a copy of the passport too.

I sent in similar things and I kept saying it weighed 5 lbs. I, too, believe in trying to avoid the RFE.

I am a scrapbooker, so after I scrapped all the pages with pictures and relevent info and dates, I just color copied the entire pages.

I'm not nervous about this either. We just used the NOA to renew my husband's driver's license. After that, we aren't in need of anything at all for the next year (which actually doesn't start till his GC expires this Saturday.)

He's already talking about applying for citizenship next year so HE (ummmm.....he??????) doesn't have to fill out any more paperwork.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

I don't have ours right in front of us this moment; but I think they did ask for a copy of the passport too.

I sent in similar things and I kept saying it weighed 5 lbs. I, too, believe in trying to avoid the RFE.

I am a scrapbooker, so after I scrapped all the pages with pictures and relevent info and dates, I just color copied the entire pages.

I'm not nervous about this either. We just used the NOA to renew my husband's driver's license. After that, we aren't in need of anything at all for the next year (which actually doesn't start till his GC expires this Saturday.)

He's already talking about applying for citizenship next year so HE (ummmm.....he??????) doesn't have to fill out any more paperwork.

Gary's driver's license doesnt expire until Aug 2009 so we are good on that front.

Do you remember how long it took for them to cash your check?

The bolded above made me laugh, sounds just like my husband lol

Timeline

Gary's driver's license doesnt expire until Aug 2009 so we are good on that front.

It took almost 2 weeks for them to cash the check, right before we received the NOA.

We had the biometrics about a month after they received the paperwork. And, now, we are waiting. It's almost 3 months since submission. As long as it's before November of next year, I'm cool with the wait. I will admit I'm going to be ticked if we are allowed to apply for naturalization before we have the conditions lifted. I'll cuss the whole time I write that check.

In Missouri, the DL expires the exact same day as the GC. So, we made the trip up there to renew last week. When we get the 10 year GC, we will have to go renew again, for hopefully the full 6 years of all DL's in MO now. It's so stupid and such a waste of time and energy.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

It took almost 2 weeks for them to cash the check, right before we received the NOA.

We had the biometrics about a month after they received the paperwork. And, now, we are waiting. It's almost 3 months since submission. As long as it's before November of next year, I'm cool with the wait. I will admit I'm going to be ticked if we are allowed to apply for naturalization before we have the conditions lifted. I'll cuss the whole time I write that check.

In Missouri, the DL expires the exact same day as the GC. So, we made the trip up there to renew last week. When we get the 10 year GC, we will have to go renew again, for hopefully the full 6 years of all DL's in MO now. It's so stupid and such a waste of time and energy.

Thanks so much for answering my questions. Now i wont check online banking 3 times a day lol

If things go for us anything like for you guys, then biometrics will be end of Nov, or so.

I'll just be glad to get the NOA, and then like you said before, strap in for the wait.

Edited by garyandmarylou

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.