✿Ice Rain✿

HOW'S CSC DOING WITH THE PETITIONS?

22 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

HI AGAIN,

I CHECKED MY CASE ONLINE, AND IT WAS QUITE SURPRISED MY TWO CASES (IR-130 AND K3) WAS TOUCHED BOTH FEB. 14, 2008. I DIDNT MAKE ANY INQUIRIES NOR MY HUSBAND..

I PRAYED HARD LAST NIGHT (WHICH I DONT DO OFTEN :blush: ) THAT HOPEFULLY IT GETS APPROVED VERY SOON.. AND OH GOT A TOUCHED... :luv: :luv

HOPE GETS APPROVED SOON.. (L) (L) (L)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
HI AGAIN,

I CHECKED MY CASE ONLINE, AND IT WAS QUITE SURPRISED MY TWO CASES (IR-130 AND K3) WAS TOUCHED BOTH FEB. 14, 2008. I DIDNT MAKE ANY INQUIRIES NOR MY HUSBAND..

I PRAYED HARD LAST NIGHT (WHICH I DONT DO OFTEN :blush: ) THAT HOPEFULLY IT GETS APPROVED VERY SOON.. AND OH GOT A TOUCHED... :luv: :luv

HOPE GETS APPROVED SOON.. (L) (L) (L)

Hi, I am Jan. I-130 petitioner for wife and baby, got wife NOA1 from CSC, but no NOA1 for baby though Check was cashed, the numbers on the check was not clear enough to figure out.

We called 800 numbers, but all we hear is computer voice, never bring us to know the number. How can you talk with a person on the phone?

Thanks for the help.

Lucy

Apri. 2005 Met in office

12-27-07 Marriage

CR-1

I-130 for Wife

1-06-08 I-130 Mailed

2-08-08 NOA1 from CSC

2-13-08 Case on line

4-23-08 NOA2

NVC

4-29-08 Case number assigned

5-05-08 DS-3032 & AOS generate

5-07-08 DS-3032 send

5-07-08 AOS paid on line, Barcode sheet print out

5-13-08 I-864 mail to NVC

5-14-08 DS-3032 accepted by NVC

5-17-08 Pay IV fee on line

5-xx-08 I-864 accepted by NVC

5-20-08 DS-230 generate and send

5-23-08 DS-230 enter into NVC system, automessage updated

6-04-08 Case completed at NVC

6-09-08 Case left NVC

CR2

I-130 for Daughter

1-06-08 I-130 Mailed

2-08-08 NOA1 from CSC

2-13-08 Case on line

4-25-08 NOA2

NVC

5-02-08 Cased number assigned

5-09-08 DS-3032 & AOS generate

5-08-08 DS-3032 send

5-07-08 AOS paid on line( included under wife's case , no additional fee here ), barcode sheet print

5-13-08 I-864 mail to NVC

5-15-08 DS-3032 accepted by NVC

5-17-08 Pay IV fee on line

5-xx-08 I-864 accepted by NVC

5-20-08 DS-230 generate and send

5-23-08 DS-230 enter into NVC system, automessage updated

6-04-08 Case completed at NVC

6-09-08 Case left NVC

Timeline

HELLO,

MY HUSBAND SPOKE TODAY TO THE USCIS CS, AND INFORMED THAT CSC IS ON AUGUST NOW, AND GAVE MY HUSBAND HOPE THAT WE EXPECT TO HEAR FOR NOA2 NEXT MONTH (MARCH).. (L) (L)

Timeline

HI,

WHAT IS GOIN ON? AS OF FEB. 15, 2008 USCIS SITE SAYS CSC ARE PROCESSING PETITIONS FILED BEFORE JULY 26? LAST JAN. 15, THEY PROCESSING PETITIONS FILED BEFORE JULY 19?

WTH? (L) (L) (L)

Edited by SHAPE OF MY HEART

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

I am really hoping that the CSC's Feb 15 date was a conservative estimate!!!!

We are close in timeline... I'm an October 5 filer.

I just want an NOA2 before summer starts!!!!

CR-1 | I-130 Timeline

I-130 Filed: 10/5/2007

I-130 NOA1: 01/09/2008

I-130 NOA2: 03/19/2008

Package 4 Received: 06/12/08

Interview in Madrid: 07/09/08 !!!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I never understand how their online processing dates work. There are people here on VJ who have received NOA2 and filed in August, and even one from September, so for the online to say July 26th or something is odd. Maybe that means that there should not be ANY more petitions waiting for approval that were filed BEFORE that July date? So if you are lucky enough to get approval and you are in August and beyond...then you are just lucky.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Hope you all get approvals soon.

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

hello,

can i ask? i am trying to do the other VJ members advised to call the 00-1-800-375-5283 then press 122421, enter receipt number, 1, 1

but my problem is, it says invalid receipt number. How am i goin to enter the receipt number that has letters? i am using my cellphone.. Please , any advise how to do it? thanks guys.. :(

what letters your case number starts with?

Example my starts with EAC so i have to touch 322 on the phone and the rest of the

numbers on the case.

hello,

can i ask? i am trying to do the other VJ members advised to call the 00-1-800-375-5283 then press 122421, enter receipt number, 1, 1

but my problem is, it says invalid receipt number. How am i goin to enter the receipt number that has letters? i am using my cellphone.. Please , any advise how to do it? thanks guys.. :(

VSC I130 Petition Timeline

VSC Received my Petition on Nov 16 2007 Signed By Paul Novak

Finally NOA1 Dated 1/24/08

Finally on System 2/24/08

Umm Case Date Last Updated 2/24/08 Touch Lets See on the following weeks!

Touched Finally 3/26/08

Approved 3/26/08

Hard copy NOA2 received 3/31/08

Case Received by the NVC 3/31/08

Case Number Assigned 3/31/08

4/10/08 Case Transfered to Managua Embassy

4/15/08 Case Received by Managua Embassy

4/28/08 Interview @ US Embassy in Managua Nicaragua

4/28/08 Approved Visa

5/6/08 POE @ Ft Lauderdale Florida

5/6/08 Happy Days!

AOS

4/1/10 USPS delivered I751 Form Signed by Dan Renaud

5/19/10 Interview for Biometrics and Photo

6/24/10 Card In Production

Waiting for Green Card to be delivered.

Timeline

Example my starts with EAC so i have to touch 322 on the phone and the rest of the

numbers on the case.

hello,

Oh thanks so much Milton y Claudia , its WAC.. thank you very much for the answer.. :luv:

Your welcome :thumbs:

numbers on the case.

hello,

Oh thanks so much Milton y Claudia , its WAC.. thank you very much for the answer.. :luv:

VSC I130 Petition Timeline

VSC Received my Petition on Nov 16 2007 Signed By Paul Novak

Finally NOA1 Dated 1/24/08

Finally on System 2/24/08

Umm Case Date Last Updated 2/24/08 Touch Lets See on the following weeks!

Touched Finally 3/26/08

Approved 3/26/08

Hard copy NOA2 received 3/31/08

Case Received by the NVC 3/31/08

Case Number Assigned 3/31/08

4/10/08 Case Transfered to Managua Embassy

4/15/08 Case Received by Managua Embassy

4/28/08 Interview @ US Embassy in Managua Nicaragua

4/28/08 Approved Visa

5/6/08 POE @ Ft Lauderdale Florida

5/6/08 Happy Days!

AOS

4/1/10 USPS delivered I751 Form Signed by Dan Renaud

5/19/10 Interview for Biometrics and Photo

6/24/10 Card In Production

Waiting for Green Card to be delivered.

CSC will not talk to anyone other than the USC from what I understand...from Canada, the number isn't even available to me. My husband called yesterday and couldn't get anywhere with the dumb*** that answered the phone!

By the way, the 6 month/180 day processing time STARTS the day of your first NOA1, NOT when it was sent...I know it's a bummer...check my timeline! There's STILL VJ members from June that are still waiting! Those processing times on their website mean NOTHING! C'mon now...this is USCIS we're dealing with...they don't answer to anyone!

jen

effective May 13, 2011 - back in Canada, journey is over

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
CSC will not talk to anyone other than the USC from what I understand...from Canada, the number isn't even available to me. My husband called yesterday and couldn't get anywhere with the dumb*** that answered the phone!

By the way, the 6 month/180 day processing time STARTS the day of your first NOA1, NOT when it was sent...I know it's a bummer...check my timeline! There's STILL VJ members from June that are still waiting! Those processing times on their website mean NOTHING! C'mon now...this is USCIS we're dealing with...they don't answer to anyone!

jen

Actually its not your NOA1, its your received date. It states that on the NOA1. I know you are still waiting, but that is not the norm. The trend is people indeed are getting approvals close to the 6 month mark, now this doesn't mean some people won't wait 9 months while others only wait 4months....6 months is still the average.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.