✿Ice Rain✿

OMG!! I GOT A REPLY???

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

HELLO,

HERE'S THE SCENARIO, I EMAILED AND INQUIRE ABT HOW WE DON'T RECEIVE NOA1 YET FROM "K3 -129-F APPLICATION". AND WHEN I CHECKED OUR CASE (IR-130) IT WAS TOUCHED "FEB. 7,2008", LAST UPDATED WAS JAN.10,2008. I DON'T KNOW IF MY INQUIRY WITH THE "NOT APPROPRIATE ADDRESS" WOULD RESULT SOMETHING NOT GOOD TO OUR CASE WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS???? :wacko:

HERE'S WHAT MY EMAIL'S SAYS:

Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 10:56 PM

To: NoNotice, CSC

Subject: No NOA yet from 129-f

Dear Sir,

Good day.. I hope i wont take much of your time. But i would like to know, it says in the site that USCIS will honor the actual date our application was received. It was received on Sept. 25, 2007 (receipt date from Nebraska where we filed IR-130) but when we received our Notice of Action (NOA) it came from California Service Center and we check it online (wac-----------) it says "On January 7, 2008 we received this ......."

I would like to ask which date will be honored?

And, we sent our 129-F Jan. 15, 2008 and we don't receive NOA yet. Should we sent it to California where we received the NOA or to Nebraska where we filed our IR-130?

I am hoping and looking forward for your time replying our concerns. Thank you very much..

Respectfully yours,

-----------

HERE'S THE REPLY:

Subject: RE: No NOA yet from 129-f

Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 13:09:22 -0800

To: -------------------

The California Service Center (CSC) does not accept inquiries from the general public via email. All inquiries must be submitted to the National Customer Service Center by calling 1-800-375-5283. The National Customer Service Center will route your inquiry to the appropriate USCIS District Office or Service Center , and will track your inquiry to a final resolution. If you've received a transfer notice regarding your case, please inform the National Customer Service Center at the time you submit your inquiry. The National Customer Service at I-800-375-5283 is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, PST.

The status of the case, processing dates, addresses and necessary information can be found on line at www.USCIS.gov. Under "Check Case Status", enter the receipt number i.e. WAC. You can also sign up to be notified of any changes occurring with this petition. The National Customer Service at I-800-375-5283 is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, PST.

Officer Hopkins

csc

Please enter the receipt number in the Subject line above when sending inquiries.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

You got a form letter response telling you they don't answer inquiries directly and telling you how to make an inquiry. I explained to you in another thread just how little "honoring a date" means. Basically it means nothing. If you are asking how long it will take to adjudicate your case, the only answer you're going to get will amount to "Nobody knows. It will take as long as it takes." There are no gaurantees except you can't get them to actually answer any official inquiry until after they've had the case six months. If they have it that long, there's a problem.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
You got a form letter response telling you they don't answer inquiries directly and telling you how to make an inquiry. I explained to you in another thread just how little "honoring a date" means. Basically it means nothing. If you are asking how long it will take to adjudicate your case, the only answer you're going to get will amount to "Nobody knows. It will take as long as it takes." There are no gaurantees except you can't get them to actually answer any official inquiry until after they've had the case six months. If they have it that long, there's a problem.

Yes, and thanks for that.. only i inquired that more than a week ago and got response just today.. :yes:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I can certainly attest to that.

met online November 18, 2004 (my mother's birthday)

first visit February 7, 2005

filed I-129F 3/2005

receipt confirmed 4/29/05

USCIS approval 12/5/05

received P3 3/2006

received P4 6/2006

interview 8/28/06

interview failed with white slip

married November 6, 2006

fourth visit March 2007

filed I-130 for CR1 July 12, 2007

NOA1 received July 26, 2007

fifth visit October 28, 2007

1st wedding anniversary November 6, 2007

NOA2 received March 8, 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.