23 posts in this topic

OK HERE THE DEAL I LEAVE IN BELLINGHAM WA ABOUT 30 MIN FROM THE CANADIAN BORDER

MY HUSBAND IS CANADIAN HE LIVES AND WORKS THERE BUT HE COME TO SEE ME ON HIS TIME OFF.

I WORK IN BELLINGHAM AND GO TO SHOOL THERE BUT SINCE I AM AN IMMIGRANT WITH NO GREEN CARD I CANT CROSS THE BORDER TO GO SEE MY HUSBAND.WHILE I WAS WAITING FOR MY I485 TO BE APPROVE I APPLIED FOR A TRAVEL DOCUMENT I GOT IT LAST JULY IAND WENT TO THE CANADIAN EMBASY FOR A VISA IN ORDER TO CROSS THE BORDER THEY DENIED ME THE VISA THE WOMEN LOOKED AT ME AND SAY I DONT THING YOU GONNA COME BACK IF WE GIVE YOU THE VISA.NOW LAST OCTOBER I GOT AN EMAIL FROM USCIS SAYING THAT MY I485 HAVE APPROVED THAT THEY ORDER ME A CARD THAT I SHOULD RECEIVED IN 3 WEEKS,3WEEKS PASSED BY NO GREEN CARD YESTERDAY I CALLED THEM THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY MAILED THE GREEN CARD ON OCTOBER 25TH WHICH I NEVER GOT WHEN IASKED THEM IF THEY GOT THE CARD BACK SHE SAID KNOW AND SHE SAID THEY DIDNT SENT I CERTIFIED I FILLED AN I90 FORM YESTERDAY WITH 370 DOLLARS MONEY ORDER BUT I DONT KNOW WHEN IM GONNA GET THAT CARD SO MY QUETION IS WHAT CAN I DO TO CROSS THE BORDER SHOULD GO ASK FOR A STAMP OR WHATEVER IM GOING CRAZY PLEASE HELP.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Firstly there is no fee needed for filing I-90 in this case.

Filing Fee if you are filing because:
  • You never received your Permanent Resident card; or
  • Your Permanent Resident card was issued with incorrect information because of a USCIS administrative error;
Then there is no fee required. Please review the Where to File Instructions, below, if you are filing for these reasons. Total filing fee = $0.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

Secondly; Schedule an Info-pass appointment to field office bring welcome letter, explain you have not received green-card and have file an I-90 for replacement, and that you need I-551 stamp in order to visit Canada.

http://infopass.uscis.gov/

NOTE: No visa needed to visit Canada using I-551 stamp or Green-Card.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

something doesnt sound right , your husband is Canadian , and your AOS applicant in the states and never recieved your GC ,

just a question , cause to my understanding ( i could be wrong ) but to migrate to the states and file AOS doesnt your spouse have to be US citizen and live in the states ?? you say your husband is Canadian and lives in Canada , so am wondering how where you able to file for US AOS if your husband is canadian citizen residing in canada ?( since you say your the immigrant with GC aproved but lost and your husband is Canadian , ), am just curiouse who exactly was your US citizen sponser ??

not that its any of my buiseness ,

but am curiouse cause if you where the US citizen sponsering your canadian husband you wouldnt need a visa to cross the boarder , so its wierd why you got denied

129f for K1 visa filed in march 07 check my timeline for full info

03 March 2008 , received welcome letter and 2 year GC yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

22 NOV 2009 to lift condition GC expires 22 Feb 2010

24 Nov 09 send in I 751 ( ROC , in VT )

25 Nov 09 Your item was delivered at 12:10 PM in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479 to INS .

30 Nov 09 Check Cashed

21 Dec 09 biometric

On March 9, 2010, we ordered production of your new card.

12 March 2010 received approval letter in mail

16 March 2010 10 year Green Card received in mail exp date March 09 / 2020

April 14/2017 send N400 

04/25/17 credit card charged 

04/25/17 e mail NOA send 

05/01/17 hard copy of NOA dated 04/25 received in mail

05/06/17 biometric hard copy in mail 

05/19/17 Biometric appointment in Hartford CT 

07/17/17 Inline for Interview 

07/24/17 Interview letter in mail 

08/24/17 Interview in Springfield MA ... Yes Aproved

09/14/17 Oath Ceremony .... done I am a US citizen

09/22/17 Applied for Passport ( per reg mail ) 

10/04/17 got passport in mail  

10/13/17 got certificate in mail  , updated status with social security office 

AM DONE YEAHHHHHHHHHHH 

MY HUSBAND IS CANADIAN HE LIVES AND WORKS THERE BUT HE COME TO SEE ME ON HIS TIME OFF.

I WORK IN BELLINGHAM AND GO TO SHOOL THERE BUT SINCE I AM AN IMMIGRANT WITH NO GREEN CARD I CANT CROSS THE BORDER TO GO SEE MY HUSBAND.WHILE I WAS WAITING FOR MY I485 TO BE APPROVE I APPLIED FOR A TRAVEL DOCUMENT I GOT IT LAST JULY IAND WENT TO THE CANADIAN EMBASY FOR A VISA IN ORDER TO CROSS THE BORDER THEY DENIED ME THE VISA THE WOMEN LOOKED AT ME AND SAY I DONT THING YOU GONNA COME BACK IF WE GIVE YOU THE VISA.NOW LAST OCTOBER I GOT AN EMAIL FROM USCIS SAYING THAT MY I485 HAVE APPROVED THAT THEY ORDER ME A CARD THAT I SHOULD RECEIVED IN 3 WEEKS,3WEEKS PASSED BY NO GREEN CARD YESTERDAY I CALLED THEM THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY MAILED THE GREEN CARD ON OCTOBER 25TH WHICH I NEVER GOT WHEN IASKED THEM IF THEY GOT THE CARD BACK SHE SAID KNOW AND SHE SAID THEY DIDNT SENT I CERTIFIED I FILLED AN I90 FORM YESTERDAY WITH 370 DOLLARS MONEY ORDER BUT I DONT KNOW WHEN IM GONNA GET THAT CARD SO MY QUETION IS WHAT CAN I DO TO CROSS THE BORDER SHOULD GO ASK FOR A STAMP OR WHATEVER IM GOING CRAZY PLEASE HELP.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Damn! Turn the cap lock off

02/02/2008:- Filed AOS

04/02/2008:- Received at Chicago Lockbox

11/02/2008:- Check Cashed

12/02/2008:- Received NOA for I-485 and I-765

19/02/2008:-Received Biometric appointment

03/03/2008:-RFE (I-485)

11/03/2008:-RFE mailed back

17/03/2008:-AOS touched, and case processing has resumed

08/05/2008:-Made Infopass appointment in Atlanta for Friday 16th

21/05/2008:-EAD Card production ordered

22/05/2008:-EAD Touched

27/05/2008:-EAD Card Production ordered again

27/05/2008:-Case transferred to CSC' I am K3 Holder,This is Strange Folks

29/05/2008:-Approval notice sent for EAD

29/05/2008:-AOS touched

30/05/2008:-EAD received

03/06/2008:-AOS touched"pending at CSC"

04/06/2008:-AOS touched

04/06/2008:-Transfer notice received

06/06/2008:-AOS touched

18/06/2008:-AOS touched

19/06/2008:-AOS touched

08/07/2008:-AOS transferred back to NBC***CSC SUCKS***

09/07/2008:-AOS touched

14/07/2008:-AOS transferred to another office...I guess my local office :-S

17/11/2008:- Interview noticed received for 13/01/2009

13/01/2009:- AOS Interview APPROVED!!!!!!

16/01/2009:- Card production ordered

19/01/2009:- AOS touched

23/01/2009:- Card production ordered again

26/01/2009:- Welcome letter received

28/01/2009:- Approval notice sent

29/01/2009:- AOS touched

30/01-2009:- I never thought I'd be typing this ---->10years green card received... USCIS, see you when I see you

mind your business or dont read.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=108234

YuandDan have given some good advise on this post. No need to keep posting the same question.

I 130 & I129F (K3) and AOS info in timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

:lol:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

YuandDan have given some good advise on this post. No need to keep posting the same question.

hey honey you dont have to read anything i wrote if you dont want to.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

And with an attitude like that "honey" you wont be getting any help from me either.

I 130 & I129F (K3) and AOS info in timeline

Like topics have been merged. Please do not duplicate topics.

Tania - You are asking essentially the same question again - which Yu&Dan did answer you. Kim&James is correct and no need to attack them personally. Please refrain from doing such in the future. Thank you.

Edited by LaL

well im sorry everybody,but all im saying is you dont really have to read if you dont want to after all its a free site.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

well im sorry everybody,but all im saying is you dont really have to read if you dont want to after all its a free site.

first I agrea it is a free website ,

but you cant expect us not to read , we try to help everyone who ask for advice and if YOU would be so kind and read every advice given to you ,

you would notice YU&DAN gave you great advice on all the 10 ( or more ) postings you did ,

you come here and ask for advice ,so please dont get snappy with people who are trying to help you,

( even if you dont answer sertain questions , like my post above wich still makes me think something fishy is going on , as I know the sponser have to be USC , not Candadian but thats not my buisiness )

all I'm saying is try to stay calm and take the advice given to you here ,

as it is advice given from personel experience ,

129f for K1 visa filed in march 07 check my timeline for full info

03 March 2008 , received welcome letter and 2 year GC yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

22 NOV 2009 to lift condition GC expires 22 Feb 2010

24 Nov 09 send in I 751 ( ROC , in VT )

25 Nov 09 Your item was delivered at 12:10 PM in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479 to INS .

30 Nov 09 Check Cashed

21 Dec 09 biometric

On March 9, 2010, we ordered production of your new card.

12 March 2010 received approval letter in mail

16 March 2010 10 year Green Card received in mail exp date March 09 / 2020

April 14/2017 send N400 

04/25/17 credit card charged 

04/25/17 e mail NOA send 

05/01/17 hard copy of NOA dated 04/25 received in mail

05/06/17 biometric hard copy in mail 

05/19/17 Biometric appointment in Hartford CT 

07/17/17 Inline for Interview 

07/24/17 Interview letter in mail 

08/24/17 Interview in Springfield MA ... Yes Aproved

09/14/17 Oath Ceremony .... done I am a US citizen

09/22/17 Applied for Passport ( per reg mail ) 

10/04/17 got passport in mail  

10/13/17 got certificate in mail  , updated status with social security office 

AM DONE YEAHHHHHHHHHHH 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

Hey sweetie,I couldn't help but read it.Lighten up,life is too short. :wub:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

first I agrea it is a free website ,

but you cant expect us not to read , we try to help everyone who ask for advice and if YOU would be so kind and read every advice given to you ,

you would notice YU&DAN gave you great advice on all the 10 ( or more ) postings you did ,

you come here and ask for advice ,so please dont get snappy with people who are trying to help you,

( even if you dont answer sertain questions , like my post above wich still makes me think something fishy is going on , as I know the sponser have to be USC , not Candadian but thats not my buisiness )

all I'm saying is try to stay calm and take the advice given to you here ,

as it is advice given from personel experience ,

theres nothing fishy and who are you to judge me maybe you didnt understand the my question

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.