23 posts in this topic

hello everyone my name is taina I am new here,but i really want you guys help

im sure there's someone here in the similar cituation my problem is on october 24th i recieved from uscis

saying that my case(I485)WAS APROVED ttwo weeks later i got the welcome letter in the mail in the letter they say i

would be getting the greencard in 3 weeks since then i've been waiting since then still no greencard.

one thing i dont think they send it yet because they usualy send me an email each time they mail me someting,i dont know if it got lost in the mail i dont know what to think anymore ii've been waiting forever im scared please help

what do you guys think i should do? everytime i call they never really know what to tell me.its through nebraska center.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belgium
Timeline

http://infopass.uscis.gov

make an appointment asap

K-1 Visa Service Center : California Service Center ; Consulate : Belgium

2007-04-18 = I-129F Sent

2007-05-14 = I-129F NOA1

2007-08-10 = I-129F NOA2

2007-09-17 = Consulate Received

2007-09-18 = Packet 3 Received

2007-09-19 = Packet 3 Sent

2007-09-19 = Packet 4 Received

2007-09-24 = Interview Date

2007-09-24 = Visa Received

2007-09-28 = US Entry

2007-11-10 = Marriage

Processing Estimates/Stats : I-129f was approved in 114 days from your filing date. Interview took 159 days from your I-129F filing date.

Adjustment of Status CIS Office : Las Vegas NV

2007-11-23 = Date Filed at Chicago lockbox (priority date)

2007-11-29 = NOA Date

2007-12-07 = RFE(s) IRS tax forms

2007-12-21 = Biometrics Appt.

2007-12-23 = Met with an immigration lawyer who told us how to prove income without IRS tax forms

2008-01-10 = NOA reciept of RFE at Lee's Summit, case processing resumed

2008-03-24 = Interview Date (cancelled but we will still be going)

Pending : Approval / Denial Date, Got I551 Stamp, Greencard Received

Employment Authorization Document CIS Office : Chicago National Office; Filing Method : Mail; Filing Instance : First

2007-11-23 = Date Filed (priority date)

2007-11-29 = NOA Date

2007-12-21 = Bio. Appt.

2007-12-21 = Touche

2008-02-12 = Card production ordered

2008-02-13 = Touche

2008-02-15 = Approval email

2008-02-19 = Card Received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

That was a long time ago. Its definitely time to do some serious investigating via phone calls and emails. Good luck to you. And dont give up!

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

im sure there's someone here in the similar cituation my problem is on october 24th i recieved from uscis

saying that my case(I485)WAS APROVED ttwo weeks later i got the welcome letter in the mail in the letter they say i

would be getting the greencard in 3 weeks since then i've been waiting since then still no greencard.

one thing i dont think they send it yet because they usualy send me an email each time they mail me someting,i dont know if it got lost in the mail i dont know what to think anymore ii've been waiting forever im scared please help

what do you guys think i should do? everytime i call they never really know what to tell me.its through nebraska center.

wait.......... it's coming believe me just wait.. bye have good one

Filed: Timeline

You should have received it by now.... make an infopass appointment at your local office and get them to check if the Greencard has ever been issued.... it may have got lost in the mail.... this happened to me and it took 6 months to get another card...

Kez

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

File form I-90 with copy of welcome letter and explain that you never received.

If you are filing because your card was never received
  • If USCIS mailed you a Permanent Residence card more than 30 days ago and you have not received it; and
  • It has been returned to USCIS by the Post Office as undeliverable; and
  • You have not moved from the address you provided to USCIS during the application or immigrant visa process that led to the creation of the card not received;
Mail a new I-90 application with supporting documentation to the USCIS Service Center or National Benefits Center (NBC) that mailed you the card which was not received. Only certain application or form types, when approved, may lead to the creation of a permanent resident card. Those forms are the Form I-485, I-751, I-829, I-90 and the Immigrant Visa packet, Form OS-155A.

Please look at the Form I-797, Notice of Action for the receipt number on the form that you filed which led to the creation of the card which was not received. For example, if you filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, and it was approved but you did not receive your permanent resident card, look for the receipt number for that I-485 on the Form I-797 receipt notice USCIS sent you for that form. The first three letters of the receipt number will indicate what office created processed the application or immigrant visa. WAC = California Service Center. LIN = Nebraska Service Center. EAC = Vermont Service Center. SRC = Texas Service Center. MSC = National Benefits Center.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

Ours arrived a little more than 1 week after welcome letter.

:time:http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=43034

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

You may have received it and thought it was junk mail... it comes in a non-descript white envelope, and the card is not green.... YuAndDan gave you good advice.

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

There are 3 posts of exactly the same topic, there is no need to do that. One post will get answered.

I 130 & I129F (K3) and AOS info in timeline

Filed: Timeline

Make an Infopass appointment and go talk to an IO.

Link: http://infopass.uscis.gov/

Edited by second stage

Mom sponsoring for her son(my brother)

06/15/2010 : I-130 for son
06/23/2010 : Check Cashed
06/26/2010 : Received NOA
03/20/2012 : Received RFE(I-797E)
05/23/2012: Application approved after RFE response
06/29/2012: Received letter from NVC

06/03/2015: Change petition from F1 to F3 category

Checklist :
1. I-751(ROC)
2. Parents AOS
3. I-130(Son)
4. N-400(Spouse)

5. N-400(Parents)

6. K-1 & AOS & ROC TimeLine

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.