hitchoo

Did i do a midtake?!!

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Salam everybody

we're in the process of CR1 and we recently sent DS230 complete only thereis a quesion

we've written my full name through all past forms as three names.my family name , my name and my fathers name as middle name even

but when we filed the ds 230 they required birth cert , police cert and valid passport copy that my full name in these certficates consists of four name , the above three name in addition tomy grandfathers name.....and we already sent the form but when my name is written as three names like what we used to write it in past forms

the question is , will this cause to get a checklist letter? or they ill process and and according to the docs i have sent with the ds230 form? that my wfe is coming to egypt next week to stay for 5 months

thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
Salam everybody

we're in the process of CR1 and we recently sent DS230 complete only thereis a quesion

we've written my full name through all past forms as three names.my family name , my name and my fathers name as middle name even

but when we filed the ds 230 they required birth cert , police cert and valid passport copy that my full name in these certficates consists of four name , the above three name in addition tomy grandfathers name.....and we already sent the form but when my name is written as three names like what we used to write it in past forms

the question is , will this cause to get a checklist letter? or they ill process and and according to the docs i have sent with the ds230 form? that my wfe is coming to egypt next week to stay for 5 months

thank you

Are you the beneficiary or the petitioner?

USCIS

6-30-07, our wedding

7-21-07, I-130 sent

8-01-07, NOA1

1-03-08, Case Approved

1-08-08, NOA2 & Case Sent to NVC

NVC

1-15-08, Case Recieved & NVC Case # Assigned

2-04-08, DS-3032 Form & AOS Fee Bill Sent Out

2-05-08, Sent DS-3032 Form & AOS Fee Bill w/Overnight Delivery

2-06-08, NVC recieved DS-3032, allow 4-6 weeks..........

2-08-08, NVC has recieved DS-3032, will send further instructions in few weeks.......

2-11-08, IV Fee Bill Generated

2-13-08, AOS Fee Bill Processed

2-19-08, DS-3032 & AOS Fee Bill recieved in mail

2-20-08, IV Fee Bill recieved in mail

2-21-08, IV Fee Bill Sent

2-26-08, AOS Packet recieved in mail

2-27-08, Sent AOS Packet w/Overnight Delivery

2-28-08, IV Fee Bill Processed

3-03-08, DS-230 Generated

3-04-08, Sent DS-230 w/Overnight Delivery

3-06-08, AOS Packet Recieved by NVC

3-11-08, DS-230 Recieved by NVC

3-14-08, AOS Packet Procesesing Completed

3-13-08, NVC recieved corrected DS-230

3-24-08, NVC recieved original Marriage License & Birth Certificate

3-27-08, CASE COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!! 72 Days Total Time @ NVC

4-15-08, Case Scheduled at Embassy......MAY 29th, 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.