mistybaby

Pls. Help about INCOME TAX

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello fello VJ'ers

I'm worried cause my fiance shows very low income for 3 consecutive years he fix it to shows a very low, could it be a big problem for my interview? do you think i will get deny?? if not what would be the supporting documents? what if he doesnt have assets? please help me.... thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

If he doesn't meet the income requirements then his other option would be to obtain a cosponsor. If he is living in any state besides Alaska or Hawaii, the minimum level he would need to make for two people is a little over $17,000 a year.

3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_tha0001-0003a.gif

I-129F

Petition mailed to Nebraska Service Center 06/04/2007

Petition received by CSC 06/19/2007...NOA1

I love my Siamese kitten...

hello fello VJ'ers

I'm worried cause my fiance shows very low income for 3 consecutive years he fix it to shows a very low, could it be a big problem for my interview? do you think i will get deny?? if not what would be the supporting documents? what if he doesnt have assets? please help me.... thanks

If he can't meet the 125% poverty line then he needs a co-sponsor but Manila is frown of that as what they said.

Also I read Manila tends to be hard on the us of a co-sponsor, and sometimes refuses to accept a co-sponsor, the general rule for K-Visas is only one sponsor, and the sponsor should be the petitioner.I'm really sad that other countries accept co-sponsor but rarely they accept in Manila.... I hope that you both can work this out because me and my fiance are also the same like you.Pls. keep in touch and let me know the update about the co-sponsor thing because i really need to know if it's ok to have a co-sponsor in Manila.Also we'll be together in the interview day so i hope that can help also.Well, i would love to discuss more about this low income issue bcoz we're in the same situation.I hope to hear from you soon so we can talk about it if you like.Take care and God bless you always!

• ♥ OUR AOS/ EAD/AP TIMELINE ♥
  • 07/15/08 - AOS/EAD/AP SENT VIA FEDEX
  • 07/18/08 - AOS/EAD/AP CASE RECEIVED BY USCIS
  • 07/22/08 - AOS/EAD/AP NOA1 RECEIVED
  • 07/29/08 - AOS/EAD BIOMETRICS RECEIVED
  • 08/15/08 - AOS/EAD BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT DONE!
  • 08/18/08 - AOS/EAD TOUCHED!
  • 09/12/08 - AP (APPROVED!)
  • 09/17/08 - EAD (APPROVED!)
  • 09/18/08 - AP TOUCHED!
  • 09/20/08 - EAD RECEIVED!
  • 09/23/08 - AP RECEIVED!
  • 11/17/08 - AOS INTERVIEW (APPROVED! - THANK GOD!)
  • 11/21/08 - AOS (WELCOME LETTER RECEIVED!)
  • 12/01/08 - GREENCARD RECEIVED! THANK YOU GOD!

If he can't meet the 125% poverty line then he needs a co-sponsor but Manila is frown of that as what they said.

Also I read Manila tends to be hard on the us of a co-sponsor, and sometimes refuses to accept a co-sponsor, the general rule for K-Visas is only one sponsor, and the sponsor should be the petitioner.I'm really sad that other countries accept co-sponsor but rarely they accept in Manila...

That's BS! They accept them ALL the time.

The story they don't accept them came from a virtual interview from a CO in Davao years ago.

Still is snowballing!

Edited by Haole

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

hello fello VJ'ers

hello fello VJ'ers

Also I read Manila tends to be hard on the us of a co-sponsor, and sometimes refuses to accept a co-sponsor, the general rule for K-Visas is only one sponsor, and the sponsor should be the petitioner.I'm really sad that the other countries accept co-sponsor but rarely they accept in Manila.... I hope that you both can work this out because me and my fiance are also the same like you.We are still going to use a co-sponsor no matter what so i hope it will work out for us.Pls. keep in touch and let me know the update about the co-sponsor thing because i really need to know if it's ok to have a co-sponsor in Manila.Also we'll be together in the interview day so i hope that can help also.Well, i would love to discuss more about this low income issue bcoz we're in the same situation.I hope to hear from you soon so we can talk about it if you like.Take care and God bless you always!

This is what my fiance will prepare for the Affidavit of support:

He owns a business and also trying to find another job to meet the 125% poverty line...

My Fiance = Sponsor

-I-134 Affidavit of support (Signed & Notarized)

-3 Years Tax transcripts from the IRS for past 3 years,

-W-2 forms for the last year's ITR and Recent only.

-Photo copies of past 6 months pay stubs up to a few weeks before the interview.

-Financial records such as bank statements for the business accounts as proof of self-employment.

-Business licensed - proof of self-employment also.

-Bank statement - Personal Account

->and when he get the other job he will include also the:

-Letter from the employer stating annual salary, including beginning date of employment, type of work performed and that is full time, and wages or salary paid provide the best evidence of current employment.

-Photo copies of past 6 months pay stubs up to a few weeks before the interview.

His mother = Co-sponsor

-3 Years Tax transcripts from the IRS for past 3 years

-Photo copy of IRS form 1040, and W2s for the past 3 years

-Letter from the employer stating annual salary, including beginning date of employment, type of work performed and that is full time, and wages or salary paid provide the best evidence of current employment.

-Birth Certificate

-A letter from her that she will really support me.

Well I hope that information will help you what to do if not then i would love to talk to you about it if you like.

• 09/18/08 - AP TOUCHED!

Also I read Manila tends to be hard on the us of a co-sponsor, and sometimes refuses to accept a co-sponsor, the general rule for K-Visas is only one sponsor, and the sponsor should be the petitioner.I'm really sad that other countries accept co-sponsor but rarely they accept in Manila...

The story they don't accept them came from a virtual interview from a CO in Davao years ago.

Still is snowballing!

I wish it is BS! It's unfair to us here in the Philippines that will use a co-sponsor because other countries do accept that.

• 09/18/08 - AP TOUCHED!

Timeline
hello fello VJ'ers

hello fello VJ'ers

Also I read Manila tends to be hard on the us of a co-sponsor, and sometimes refuses to accept a co-sponsor, the general rule for K-Visas is only one sponsor, and the sponsor should be the petitioner.I'm really sad that the other countries accept co-sponsor but rarely they accept in Manila.... I hope that you both can work this out because me and my fiance are also the same like you.We are still going to use a co-sponsor no matter what so i hope it will work out for us.Pls. keep in touch and let me know the update about the co-sponsor thing because i really need to know if it's ok to have a co-sponsor in Manila.Also we'll be together in the interview day so i hope that can help also.Well, i would love to discuss more about this low income issue bcoz we're in the same situation.I hope to hear from you soon so we can talk about it if you like.Take care and God bless you always!

He owns a business and also trying to find another job to meet the 125% poverty line...

My Fiance = Sponsor

-Financial records such as bank statements for the business accounts as proof of self-employment.

His mother = Co-sponsor

-Birth Certificate

Well I hope that information will help you what to do if not then i would love to talk to you about it if you like.

sounds like its hard to get a co-sponsor... is it really a must to have a co-sponsor if petitioner shows very low income? how about documents like his life insurance papers, money in the bank???

Timeline

Still is snowballing!

I wish it is BS! It's unfair to us here in the Philippines that will use a co-sponsor because other countries do accept that.

hi nathan and neren do have any idea when is your interview by the way when did you file??? r u from gingoog??? do you have yahoo so we can talk about this,.. thanks god bless

hello fello VJ'ers

hello fello VJ'ers

My Fiance = Sponsor

His mother = Co-sponsor

-Birth Certificate

sounds like its hard to get a co-sponsor... is it really a must to have a co-sponsor if petitioner shows very low income? how about documents like his life insurance papers, money in the bank???

Yes it is a must because it's one of the requirements to meet the 125% income.If you fail to prove that you can support your beneficiary then they will deny you.

• 09/18/08 - AP TOUCHED!

Timeline
hello fello VJ'ers

hello fello VJ'ers

My Fiance = Sponsor

His mother = Co-sponsor

-Birth Certificate

Yes it is a must because it's one of the requirements to meet the 125% income.If you fail to prove that you can support your beneficiary then they will deny you.

No, it is not a must. If he can show significant monies elsewhere (stocks, savings, etc), then he may not need a co-sponsor.

I-129F

hello fello VJ'ers

hello fello VJ'ers

My Fiance = Sponsor

His mother = Co-sponsor

-Birth Certificate

No, it is not a must. If he can show significant monies elsewhere (stocks, savings, etc), then he may not need a co-sponsor.

I guess you are right but USEM look closely to the income level requirements and they want to see how much money that comes in your hand every whole year so if you fail to show that you can't get 125% income then i guess you will fail but im not sure about that... i just hope not coz i am also like her.

Anyway, i wanna ask something if its ok coz i am also in the same situation like her and so as what i read in the forums that Manila is not fond of co-sponsor thing so now i wanna know if his income cannot meet the 125% requirements...can he use his money savings to meet the 125% requirements? I hope to hear from you or if there's anyone out there who is willing to help me what to do :help:. Thank you in advance and God bless you always!

• 09/18/08 - AP TOUCHED!

Timeline
hello fello VJ'ers

hello fello VJ'ers

My Fiance = Sponsor

His mother = Co-sponsor

-Birth Certificate

I guess you are right but USEM look closely to the income level requirements and they want to see how much money that comes in your hand every whole year so if you fail to show that you can't get 125% income then i guess you will fail but im not sure about that... i just hope not coz i am also like her.

Anyway, i wanna ask something if its ok coz i am also in the same situation like her and so as what i read in the forums that Manila is not fond of co-sponsor thing so now i wanna know if his income cannot meet the 125% requirements...can he use his money savings to meet the 125% requirements? I hope to hear from you or if there's anyone out there who is willing to help me what to do :help:. Thank you in advance and God bless you always!

as what ive heard some filipinas had their interviewed if you dnt meet the 125% requirements his present bank account can be a supporting evidence, his life insurance papers in my case i dnt think we need co-sponsor maybe his bank account will help. my question is how much should be deposited in his bank??? anyone have ideas?

Timeline

The amount he needs in his bank account/savings would also depend on what his annual income is.

I-129F

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Just wondering the instruction for the I-134 does not mention anything about income tax unless you're self employed. shouldn't the items listed below be enough because these are the documents listed in the instuction. Any suggestions?

A. Statement from an officer of the bank or other financial institutions where you have deposits, identifying the following details regarding your account:

1. Date account opened;

2. Total amount deposited for the past year;

3. Present balance.

B. Statement of your employer on business stationery,revealing:

1. Date and nature of employment;

2. Salary paid;

3. Whether the position is temporary or permanent.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.