67 posts in this topic

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Claudeth already got hers, a very nice laptop with wireless access. :blink:

And I get the bill for my present :P

I also gave Yazi a laptop earlier this year, told her it was an early Christmas gift. she forgotten that part now so getting her a Magic Sing 9000 with sub mic and Tagalog chip.

no gun though, she's too good of a shot. :P:lol:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

My husband is feeling tired from his workload so I thought of giving him a vacation to Turks & Caicos, from my own pocket (to make it more special & memorable). One friend told me about the place and I'm still working on the entry and travel requirements.. If I can't pull this off this Christmas, maybe Feb.

ain't that the way it usually works? :unsure:

That's the way it works here in our house :wacko:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Timeline

I also gave Yazi a laptop earlier this year, told her it was an early Christmas gift. she forgotten that part now so getting her a Magic Sing 9000 with sub mic and Tagalog chip.

no gun though, she's too good of a shot. :P:lol:

Just wanted to note that your signature pic never fails to put me off my dinner when I see it. It makes me want to be vegetarian again....

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

thats what i got from hubs.. :whistle: and he is paying it off for the next 3 years.. :thumbs: lol

he is getting a ps3, xbox game, sweater & hat for work and he just got an early HHH tshirt :thumbs: we LOVE WWE!! :blush:

R.I.P. Diana 1982 - 28.08.2008

<3 WE MISS YOU <3

December 2oo7 - received 1o year GC!!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
We got each other a Sony Bravia 46" 1080p LCD HDTV. 3 days later he presented me a Logitech universal remote as my personal Christmas present. :lol:

:D How do you like it? Do you have cable or satellite?

Just wanted to note that your signature pic never fails to put me off my dinner when I see it. It makes me want to be vegetarian again....

ah... then my plan is working, to convert as many as I can to becoming a vegetarian... :P:lol:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

i supose his new bmw he got last month is his gift and my grand prix i got last week is my gift. were hopeing the uscis will give him his green card for christmas since they just sent us a letter asking for more biometrics to continue processing his application. after waiting almost 3 years i think that would be the best present this year.

ah... then my plan is working, to convert as many as I can to becoming a vegetarian... :P:lol:

:lol::lol: :lol:

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

My Christmas gift was a Canon Powershot S5 IS. We got Lai a classical guitar with my bonus money. She said she was a beginner guitar player...she's definitely not a beginner; she can play actual notes, not just four chords and strumming :P

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Even though Gary rarely posts here, i cant take the chance of telling what i got him, incase he decided to be nosey and read the threads!! He's worse then a little kid though, everyday asks me if he can open just one present :bonk: I'll be glad when Christmas is over lol

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

We did Christmas a little early while we were together in Africa. I gave him some cologne and a shirt.

I'm also sending a small package with his favorite candy (snickers), favorite cereal (honey nut cheerios) and a nice lightweight robe.

I-129F

11/15/2007 = Package sent overnight Fedex to CSC

11/16/2007 = Package arrived at CSC

11/21/2007 = NOA1 (according to www.uscis.gov online case status)

11/26/2007 = Check cashed (YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!)

11/28/2007 = Touched

11/30/2007 = Rec'd NOA1 hard copy in the mail

12/20/2007 = Touched

12/21/2007 = Touched

03/12/2008 = Touched (due to phone call)

03/24/2008 = NOA2!!!!!!!!!

03/25/2008 = Touched

04/23/2008 = Touched

05/05/2008 = Arrived at Consulate

05/12/2008 = Picked up Packets 3 & 4

06/24/2008 = Interview Date and APPROVAL

07/02/2008 = Picked up Visa at Embassy

07/05/2008 = Arrival in the U.S.!!!!!!!!! Met at POE in ATLANTA

07/06/2008 = Fly back to Salt Lake City Together!!!!

08/06/2008 = MARRIED TODAY!!!

AOS & EAD

08/23/2008 = Package sent via USPS with Signature Confirmation

08/25/2008 = Package arrived in Chicago

08/26/2008 = Check cashed

09/02/2008 = NOA1 for EAD and AOS received in the mail.

4400355_bodyshot_300x400.gif4400923_bodyshot_300x400.gif