His Glory

2008 Povery guidelines

19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Thank you for all the encouragement guys. Chispas, my nieces and nephews will sometimes ask where is their uncle Francis (since they have never met him and are still waiiting to do so) I tease them and tell them that I have him on lay-a-way and he will be here as soon as I finish paying for him :lol: Sort of like Jabob in the bible. he worked 7 years for rachel but got leah instead & their father gave Rachel to him a week later but made him work 7 more years for her. So in essense he got leah on lay-a-way and Rachel on credit ;)

:lol: tooo funny. Never thought of it that way. lol!

I would seriously consider taking your family member up on the offer. Better safe than sorry. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. In the end, you will be totally responsible for him anyway.

Thats true, asante. I guess im just dreading having to make sure she gets all HER paperwork done. Its bad enough I have to mine, which im also dreading. But You are right. Thanks

03/09/2013: Married

09/10/2013: Sent I-130

09/12/2013: Case Received.

03/04/2014: Petition transferred to Nebraska Service Center.

03/25/2014: I-130 Petition approved

03/28/2014: Petition sent to NVC

04/09/2014: NVC received case

05/08/2014: NVC assigned case number

05/16/2014: Paid AOS fee

10/02/2014: Case Closed

10/10/2014: Interview Date Scheduled

11/17/2014: Interview - APPROVED!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Yes, you must earn (in my best Dr. Evil voice) one millllion dollars! Sorry, couldn't help it. It's probably 2007's plus what ever the COL increase was last year. It won't be as much of a jump as the USCIS did with their fees.

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline
I haven't ever heard of that. You either meet the limit or you don't. If you're concerned, you can always get a co-sponsor. That could help you feel more secure.

I would be embarrased to have to get a co-signer for my car, let alone my husband :lol: But thankfully my sister-in-law offered just in case but Im close to the guildline this year but if they dont raise a fuss about being close then I guess we will be ok. Thanks :)

Hi Efia,

Thanks for making me laugh. I feel you on that. Co-signer for the husband, too funny. It's good that you have someone to step in just in case.

I wish you all the blessing.

Take care

Constance.

06/13/07 - Sent I-129F

06/14/07 - VSC received petition

06/15/07 - NOA1

06/19/07 - Check cashed EAC # on back of canceled check

06/20/07 - NOA1 Hard Copy received

11/15/07 - NOA2 Approved (no email/no touches)

11/16/07 - Touched

11/26/07 - Called 202-663-1225 Given Case number and petition is loaded (electronically submitted to Lagos)

11/21/07 - NVC mailed to Lagos DHL

11/27/07 - Arrived Lagos Consulate (signed by Godwin)

12/06/07 - Received interview date from State Department (202) 663-1225

12/12/07 - Email from Lagos Embassy packets ready for pickup

01/16/08 - Hakeem picked up packets

02/06/08 - Interview scheduled in Lagos

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
I haven't ever heard of that. You either meet the limit or you don't. If you're concerned, you can always get a co-sponsor. That could help you feel more secure.

I would be embarrased to have to get a co-signer for my car, let alone my husband :lol: But thankfully my sister-in-law offered just in case but Im close to the guildline this year but if they dont raise a fuss about being close then I guess we will be ok. Thanks :)

Hi Efia,

Thanks for making me laugh. I feel you on that. Co-signer for the husband, too funny. It's good that you have someone to step in just in case.

I wish you all the blessing.

Take care

Constance.

Thanks Constance :)

03/09/2013: Married

09/10/2013: Sent I-130

09/12/2013: Case Received.

03/04/2014: Petition transferred to Nebraska Service Center.

03/25/2014: I-130 Petition approved

03/28/2014: Petition sent to NVC

04/09/2014: NVC received case

05/08/2014: NVC assigned case number

05/16/2014: Paid AOS fee

10/02/2014: Case Closed

10/10/2014: Interview Date Scheduled

11/17/2014: Interview - APPROVED!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.