Jasman0717

McCartney's Estranged Wife Berates Rich

22 posts in this topic

DUBLIN, Ireland (AP) - Heather Mills McCartney, who is reportedly seeking millions of dollars in her breakup with Paul McCartney, denounced the world's rich as misers and snobs Wednesday.

Mills McCartney delivered the critical comments during her 90-minute speech to the debating society of Trinity College Dublin.

Former model Mills McCartney, 39, married the 65-year-old music legend in 2002 and gave birth to the couple's only child, Beatrice, a year later. But the couple separated last year, and McCartney filed for divorce alleging "unreasonable behavior" by his wife.

Mills McCartney said she was reluctantly obliged to befriend the world's wealthy because that was the only way to maximize her power as an agent for change.

"Sadly, you have to mix at a certain level of people to raise the level of funds you need to bring about the greater good," she said. "Because people are very snobby. These people who have lots of money, they're either snobby or they're stingy. If you have lots of money, you have to be stingy - because why would you want that amount of money?"

She also compared herself to human rights crusaders down through the ages, suggesting they all had been victimized for their beliefs.

"If you look at every single person in the history of the world who has tried to make a difference, you'll find a very long section of their lives where they were treated horrifically by the government or by the media," she said. Paul McCartney's personal wealth is estimated at $1.6 billion. British press reports have speculated that McCartney has offered his wife around $50 million, while she is seeking at least double that amount.

Edited by jasman0717

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Did Mills ever HAVE a mind to lose? :lol:

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Did Mills ever HAVE a mind to lose? :lol:

:lol: You might have a point :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I say piss on the rich too! Unless, of course, I ever do become rich, then... Piss on the poor. :lol:

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

I say piss on the rich too! Unless, of course, I ever do become rich, then... Piss on the poor. :lol:

They should bring back "The Millioniare" show only adjust for inflation and give the guy 100 mil but do it for real.

Oophs, guess they already did that........Mega Lotto :blink:

Gold digger.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: Other Timeline

Her gold digging behavior is a disgrace, but I still admire her in some ways for being a woman with a very visible disability who puts herself in the public eye as a glamorous figure. Obviously her self-esteem was not affected by her accident. Being a woman with a lifelong visible disability which has had great negative effects on my self-esteem and relationships, I would never have the guts to put myself out there like that, even going on Dancing with the Stars, dancing on TV with one leg, brava!!!

I will say again that it does not excuse her current behavior one bit... :no:

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

she is a cognitive dissonance #######

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Gold digger.

gold_digger_magnet_2.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Her gold digging behavior is a disgrace, but I still admire her in some ways for being a woman with a very visible disability who puts herself in the public eye as a glamorous figure. Obviously her self-esteem was not affected by her accident. Being a woman with a lifelong visible disability which has had great negative effects on my self-esteem and relationships, I would never have the guts to put myself out there like that, even going on Dancing with the Stars, dancing on TV with one leg, brava!!!

I will say again that it does not excuse her current behavior one bit... :no:

She's an ex "glamour" model (i.e topless) so she wasn't short of self esteem to start with. ;)

Bleh....it has taken her so long in trying to hit the big money you'd think she would know when she had finally got there ....