JODO

Schenectady woman snorts cocaine off baby's stomach while breastfeeding

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

storytopprint.jpg

Kids in car during sex, drug bust Schenectady police say woman prostituted herself, used cocaine with her children present

By PAUL NELSON, Staff writer

First published: Tuesday, October 2, 2007

SCHENECTADY -- In what one officer called one of the most despicable acts he can recall, a Saratoga County woman is accused of prostituting herself and then snorting cocaine from the stomach of her newborn son while breast-feeding him.

Police said Wendy Cook of Saratoga Springs was on a drug-fueled spree Monday when she was arrested during a crackdown on prostitution in the Hamilton Hill, Central State Street and Vale Cemetery areas.

Four other women were also arrested during the operation.

Cook, 37, was being held in Schenectady County Jail on charges of fourth-degree prostitution. She also faces child endangerment charges for allegedly performing oral sex on men during two separate encounters while her 8-week-old son and 5-year-old daughter were in the back seat of the car she was in.

The tot was napping during both incidents but the girl was awake, said police.

Both children are now staying with relatives.

"This ranks near the top of the all-time-despicable-crime list in Schenectady," said city police spokesman Brian Kilcullen, who has been on the force for 13 years.

A woman who Monday night answered a call placed to a Saratoga Springs number listed on the police report said Cook had stayed there for a time. She declined to comment further.

Police investigators said they learned that Cook had been out all night smoking crack and snorting cocaine -- with her children present.

According to the police report, Cook inhaled lines of powdered cocaine off the infant's stomach as she breast-fed him while riding around Schenectady.

Cook was nabbed at 7:13 a.m. Monday at Swan and State streets after she allegedly offered sex for money to an undercover Schenectady police officer working a prostitution sting. It was only then that detectives learned that Cook's two children were in a car a few blocks away on Catherine Street, according to the police report.

After her arrest, she allegedly told a friend she had been thinking about selling the two kids to get more money for drugs, according to the police report.

Cook, who is being held without bail at Schenectady County Jail, is due back in City Court today after being arraigned Monday. She declined a request for a jailhouse interview.

She is charged with five counts of endangering the welfare of a child, first-degree felony reckless endangerment and fourth-degree prostitution.

Also arrested for prostitution were city residents Florence Bowman, 39; Kattie Yutes, 28; Virginia Weldon, 41; and Catherine Pritchard, 44. Paul Nelson can be reached at 454-5347 or by e-mail at pnelson@timesunion.com.

drinkblink14.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

there went her chance for mom of the year.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Some women should not have children!! :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

08/17/08: Mailed N400 to TSC

08/19/08: USPS attempted delivery

08/20/08: TSC received N400

08/21/08: TSC cashed check

09/02/08: Received NOA...........Priority date: 08/20/08

..............................................Notice date : 08/22/08

09/02/08: Received Biometrics Notification

09/18/08: Biometrics completed - Charlotte DO

10/24/08: Received Interview Letter

12/08/08: Interview @ 1:00pm. APPROVED!

01/05/09: Oath Ceremony 10:00AM. Now officially a USC!!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

01/17/09: Applied for US Passport and passport card

01/28/09: Received US Passport

01/29/09: Received US passport card

01/29/09: Received naturalization certificate back from passport office

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Shoot her.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Some women should not have children!! :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

I'm sorry but your kitty in your siggy is sooooooo cute...

I want to eat him/ her :) tee hee..

:crying: I want a kitty!!!

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Timeline
Shoot her.

or just have brittney give her mommy lessons........ :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

that is terrible and so sad for those youngsters

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Consider this, drug users are messed up people, they don't behave in a way that is expected or normal. Children of drug users are in a very sad situation. Of course, shooting drug users does indeed cleanse society of these ingrates :whistle:

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline
Shoot her.

or just have brittney give her mommy lessons........ :innocent:

And we they give poor Britney a hard time, she is a perfect Mom compared to this train wreck.

Her poor daughter, hopefully she will b eplaced in a good home abnd be able to recover from this traumatic Experience

gewelcome-vi.gif

3dflagsdotcom_japan_2faws-vi.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE:Like you all, I am not an attorney ; I am a layperson (I have laid a lot of persons ) My advice is based on Experience obtained by filing ourselves

AOS met in Japan 1994 married 10/2004

DO:Los Angeles,Ca.

6/17/06 Forms Sent (I-130, I-485, and I-765)

6/19/06 RD I-130,I-485, I-765

6/26/06 NOA rcvd

7/15/06 Biometrics complete Day 22

8/4/06 Interview Notice Rcvd Day 42

9/9/06 EAD Card Received :)Day 78

9/13/06 SS Card Received :)Day 82

9/27/06 AOS Interview Los Angeles APPROVED LPR Day 96

12/04/06 Welcome To the United States Letter received

12/08/06 Green Card Received- expires 12/2016

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

That is just so effed up. That lady should NEVER be allowed to get her kids back, and should be sterilized. And my kids think they have it so bad cos I make them go to bed by 8:30!

Not to take anything away from what the addict did....

Something's not adding up. I cannot imagine the sort of spinal flexibility you'd need to snort cocaine off of a baby's stomach while breastfeeding. As near as I can tell, you'd have to have a detachable head.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Something's not adding up. I cannot imagine the sort of spinal flexibility you'd need to snort cocaine off of a baby's stomach while breastfeeding. As near as I can tell, you'd have to have a detachable head.

i agree..also, most hooker cocaine addicts..use crack and do not snort,..cheaper and quicker to use

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Most hookers can be ' flexible ' .

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

lotsa practice with her head? :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *