amrssnowangel

IM SO FRUSTRATED

29 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

heyyy i call adam in egypt for only 18 cents a min... the link is www.globaltelelinks.net

i call a california number and then i dial adams number ... its very easy and u can hear excellent and u get all ur minutes on ur phone... the best thing for phone calls to egypt ... :dance:

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
heyyy i call adam in egypt for only 18 cents a min... the link is www.globaltelelinks.net

i call a california number and then i dial adams number ... its very easy and u can hear excellent and u get all ur minutes on ur phone... the best thing for phone calls to egypt ... :dance:

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

When my husband was still in Morocco, he lost his DSL for more than a week. Someone hacked a big chunk of the line out where it was hanging down on the side of a building, to steal the wire from inside. It knocked the whole neighborhood out, including the closest cybercafe. He showed it to me when I visited, very easy to reach.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Bah, calling Egypt is no good today :(

we've been texting fine all day. He texts me to say he's still sick to his stomach and i text him to tell him I have a rip roarin' sore throat. We both think our second honeymoon should be at Mass Gen'l Hospital for a week. :lol:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

OUr phone issues come and go with every other ring...but sms is grand today. Not to many issues in Cairo wth phones. I started to pull my chat history to put together a list of all the days he lost dsl in the last 6 months. He doesn't want to pay for this month. And I don't blame him. In the last 2.5 weeks his dsl was down 12 days. Thats just THIS month...

Timeline

Nice to hear others having same issues w/connections in Egypt...my SO has DSL and hasnt had any connections in 3 days - the phone is a nightmare...get a woman speaking arabic, or a normal ring and then dead air, or a loud noise sounds like a couple of cats fighting...i just crack up...and at the same time it is frustrating..I can text him and if he replies to my texts I can get his most times..but sometimes not....we just do our best and tell each other one day we wont need the connections anymore...and it is discouraging when I can't hear his voice when I want to, however, in the long run our relationship will be much stronger......hope he has the internet tonight, this will be day 4...oh well, hope everyone is doing well....hang in there, we will all be reunited one day and laughing about the connections!!!!!

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

I get kicked offline about 4 or 5 times per day. The network gets unplugged for about an hour per day (at different times every day) and I want to scream!!!!!

Internet in Egypt suckkkkkkkkkkkks.

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Timeline
I get kicked offline about 4 or 5 times per day. The network gets unplugged for about an hour per day (at different times every day) and I want to scream!!!!!

Internet in Egypt suckkkkkkkkkkkks.

I CONCUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Internet and cellphones in Morocco suck too! I haven't been able to get thru to my husband for a week now! Either a Moroccan Arabic message about something, busy tone or weird ringing that's getting nowhere. I hate that so much!

Rarely I'd just dial and he picks up - then I'm so surprised!

Sometimes even the slightest rain is an obstacle for a phone call, so I watch out for weather too now.

Edited by Visa4habibi!

Met online - May 2004

Met in person - August 2004

Got married - May 2005

Filed I-130 - July 2005

Filed I-129 - August 2005

Interview - February 2006 - 221(g) - still under investigation.

Another useless interview - July 2006 - got nowhere!

August 23, 2007 - he's finally here!

Timeline

well day four no chatting w/hubby...atleast we talked a few times today...for a few minutes and i could actually hear him....oh well...not much to do about it...i am heading off to the beach w/a gf tomm for a few days..i think the retreat will do some good...get away from the USCIS site which i check so many times a day..hahaa..hope everyone is havinga good night....take care all and keep our chins up, this too shall pass and we shall all reunite w/our loved ones...one day!! :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

I've never had connection problems when calling, but we don't actually phone too often.

We do get issues with bad internet connectivity sometimes though. We'll be chatting with the mic and sometimes have alot of static or calls disconnecting.

I used to be able to text him, but he switched to the new mobile company that opened a short time ago and though he can now text me, which he couldn't do before, now I can't text him. lol

I love to get texts from him now but it sucks that I can't send them to him anymore.

Allah tries his chosen people through many hardships, but those who persevere through adversity, surrendering themselves before the will of Allah, shall be blessed with a superb reward.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Anas bin Malik

A time will come when the sky is torn apart; when the stars scatter, and the ocean drains away; and when the graves are tossed about, and laid open. At that time every man will be told what he has done, and what he has failed to do; and every woman will be told what she has done, and what she has failed to do.

-Qur'an, Al-Infitar, Surah 82:1-5

Timeline

Well, his dsl has been back 4 days now...without much incident. Alhamdolellah!!! We dont' have much phone troubles....just at times. We've been lucky there. And skype has been awesome. When phones are bad, skype is usually good and he calls my cell alot for soo cheap. I guess we spend maybe $15.00 a month with Skype. Seems cheaper for HIM to call ME with it. He calls several times a day for 3-5 minutes about 4 times a week for that price. Not bad to get little touches AND....get that call history for when they want MORE proof that we have a relationship.

I just spent time printing out chat records from December tilll this week. I had to resort to printing only ONE page of each chat since we typically chat every day. If i printed out EVERY chat full length we'd have over 10,000 pages i estimated. So, i narrowed it down to 1 page each date to show daily contact...even that is up to 250 pages...but if evidence is what they ask for..evidence is what they will get. :dance::thumbs:

Then there's the skype call history...and my cell phone history, and my sms history. :whistle: This has been ALL ongoing for almost 4 years....soooooooooooooooooooooooo.....I do believe we can show our relationship is real. In Shaa Allah Cairo will take it and actually look at it or at least acknowledge it exsists. Sometimes I think if u just go with the stuff in hand...they won't llook....they KNOW its there...otherwise why would u have it with u???? Wondering if they ask more more evidence if u go with nothing in hand....hmm...anyone know? Any thoughts on that???

Anyways..hang in there with connections. After i checked our records I found I was sooo frustrated from feeling disconnected...After alll we did without dsl for over 12 days in a two week stretch. And that doesn't include the few weeks before to we had issues. I guess I had just had enough by the time I posted here. heheeh...thanks to all for the support....and i hope your connections soon get on track to.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.