Eddie&Mary

Trying not to think about it

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi Eddie&Mary,

Well, good luck my friend. Best wishes to you and your SO! The time is finally near. I agree with Mister Fancypants; just help her feel confident, relaxed, and be herself. Sure, being nervous and anxious is expected. The pressure is really how much you put upon yourself. But, I think you've prepared each other well for the interview. All the paperwork is there. All the necessary tools are there. Best wishes to you and your SO again!

Thanks for the well wishes. You know you wait for so long, and the journey seems torest on the interview. But things will go well. We are prepared. Soon, you will be going thru the same thing. So good luck to you also.

Eddie

hi congrats and good luck on your SO's interview! update us :yes::)

Claudeth thought the interview was quite easy but we did submit a considerable amount of documentation. Our biggest problem was not having her German police report translated and that ended up costing us about a month of delay. Good luck :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Mary,

23_9_12.gif on your interview!

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks for everyone's well wishes. I really would be a mess, if I was not a member of VJ. I have learned a lot, and I have shared many of the same high points and low points everyone has. I hope I will have good news for you on friday.

OUR TIMELINE

MARCH 7, 2007 - SENT I-129F TO CSC

MARCH 13, 2007- NOA1

MARCH 19, 2007- REC'D BY SNAIL MAIL

May 23, 2007- APPROVED!

May 24, 2007- Rec'd e mail stating I was approved on the 23rd!!!!

May 29, 2007- Arrives at NVC

May 30, 2007- Called NVC and received MNL#

May 31, 2007- Left NVC headed to MANILA

June 4, 2007- Petition Arrives at USE Manila

June 12, 2007- Packet Mailed from Manila

June 25, 2007- Rec'd Packet

July 27, 2007- Medical appointment Aug. 3, 2007- August 3rd Interview, APPROVED!!! 149 days from filing!!!

Sept. 7,2007- Mary will be landing in LAX

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.