shema/sach

HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Ok i'm feeling angry/sad/worried at the same time. Ahmed works in jordan, but Egypt is his home. on july 1 st his visa expired, so since he had been home to visit in two years he decides to go to Egypt for two weeks to visit his family and

re-new his visit. On july 8th Ahmed called me to tell me he was headed to Egypt. I asked him if his family know he was coming. he respoded no that he wanted to suprise them. I tild him it he should let someone know he was coming just in case something happen. We called his brother on three way and he talked to his brother he was coming, but not to tell their mother because he wanted it to be a suprise for her. His brother doesnt't speak much english, but he said hello to me and ask me how i was doing>>>>>>>>anyway back to the story. He told me he loved me and my daughter and that when he got to egypt he woulld or send me a e-mail. he told me that if he had not called in two days to call him he give me his brothers number, he tolld me to take care and that he loved me. That was the last I've heard of him. After a couple of days when i didn't here from him I called his brother just like he said. His brother's wife answers the phone I ask for Ahmed she doesnot speak english she tells me "speak arabic no english" i tried t say may i talk to Ahmed, but she hung up phone. It been three weeks and nothing no E-mail nothing. I called his job in Jordanand they said he shold be back to work on July 30th, but they have not heard from him since he left. Ahmed and I have talked or e-mailed eachother every single day since the first day we met. I'm so hurt/and confused. This guy could not sleep without calling to check on me and my daughter to make sure we were ok, he even would send us money to help pay the phone bill so we could always keep in touch, now I don't know what to make out of this if he has decided to move on that ok, but i just need some closeure. please help me. If there is someone out there who speaks arabic please responed if i could get someone to call his family just to see if he even got there i will feel much better. I"m DYING HERE PLEASE HELP!!!!! :help::help::help::help::crying::crying::help:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

That's crazy. Doesn't he have a cell phone? Why couldn't he at least get to an internet cafe to email you or skype you? Sounds very strange. Hope you get that closure!

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Oh no honey i am so sorry to hear that this has happened to you. I am sorry but i don't speak arabic i wish i did i just wanted to say that you are in my prayers. I am sure you are so worried. I have no idea why he would not call you. It would be nice if any of his friends spoke english then they could maybe help. I would try to call his work again tomorrow to see if they heard anything else. I will keep you in my prayers for sure that you hear something from him soon. (F)

AJ1

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Ok i'm feeling angry/sad/worried at the same time. Ahmed works in jordan, but Egypt is his home. on july 1 st his visa expired, so since he had been home to visit in two years he decides to go to Egypt for two weeks to visit his family and

re-new his visit. On july 8th Ahmed called me to tell me he was headed to Egypt. I asked him if his family know he was coming. he respoded no that he wanted to suprise them. I tild him it he should let someone know he was coming just in case something happen. We called his brother on three way and he talked to his brother he was coming, but not to tell their mother because he wanted it to be a suprise for her. His brother doesnt't speak much english, but he said hello to me and ask me how i was doing>>>>>>>>anyway back to the story. He told me he loved me and my daughter and that when he got to egypt he woulld or send me a e-mail. he told me that if he had not called in two days to call him he give me his brothers number, he tolld me to take care and that he loved me. That was the last I've heard of him. After a couple of days when i didn't here from him I called his brother just like he said. His brother's wife answers the phone I ask for Ahmed she doesnot speak english she tells me "speak arabic no english" i tried t say may i talk to Ahmed, but she hung up phone. It been three weeks and nothing no E-mail nothing. I called his job in Jordanand they said he shold be back to work on July 30th, but they have not heard from him since he left. Ahmed and I have talked or e-mailed eachother every single day since the first day we met. I'm so hurt/and confused. This guy could not sleep without calling to check on me and my daughter to make sure we were ok, he even would send us money to help pay the phone bill so we could always keep in touch, now I don't know what to make out of this if he has decided to move on that ok, but i just need some closeure. please help me. If there is someone out there who speaks arabic please responed if i could get someone to call his family just to see if he even got there i will feel much better. I"m DYING HERE PLEASE HELP!!!!! :help::help::help::help::crying::crying::help:

Wow, that is bizarre. Don't panic. Just see if he comes back to work. I hope he is ok. BUT if he was at his brother's house, seems to me he would have told somebody to give him the phone when you called. How long has he worked at his job? Let us know what happens, we care about you. Life is strange!! Good luck. Debbie

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

i speak arabic but the thing is i am here in usa .. hope everything will be allright. and insha'allah u will hear a good news about him, just get some rest . and if u didn't hear anything about him within 3 days i will call his family for ya ...

lets keep in touch !

Edited by Sand

بســــم اللـــــه الــــرحمـن الــــرحــــيم

My N-400 timeline, I hope it will help - Local Office (Chula Vista Field Office - San Diego)

10/01/2010: Application was sent.

10/04/2010: Application was received.

10/06/2010: Email received "Application has been received" & Noticed Date.

10/07/2010: "Touch"

10/08/2010: "Touch" & Check was Cashed

10/09/2010: NOA1 Received via mail.

10/22/2010: Status Changed Online "Request for evidence" It was for Biometrics.

10/25/2010: Request for evidence recieved "Biometrics Notice".

11/18/2010: Biometrics date ==> 11:00AM. Biometrics was taken On time.

12/03/2010: "Yellow Letter" Received.

12/06/2010: "Touch" Case Moved to "Testing and Interview".

12/08/2010: Interview Letter received via mail.

01/13/2011: Interview Date. Done, " Thanks To ALLAH, I Passed the Test.

01/18/2011: Oath Letter was Sent.

01/20/2011: Oath Letter Recieved via mail.

01/28/2011: Oath Date. ==> Done, I am a U.S. Citizen

01/31/2011: Applied for a U.S. Passport Book, And, U.S. Passport Card.

02/25/2011: Passport Book's Received.

02/26/2011: Passport Card's Received.

02/28/2011: Certificate Of Naturalization's Returned.

Game Over.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Man does this sound familiar. :crying::crying: I hope you can find someon to call for you.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Wow, that really sucks. I wouldn't know if I should be mad, sad, or worried. Have you tried calling back again? Maybe the brother will answer? Well either way, today is the 30th so didn't he go back to work?

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Timeline

I would be mad. I mean seriously he would need a very very good explanation for not staying in touch. There are internet cafe's on every corner just about in Cairo and if he wasn't in Cairo at least he could have used his brother's phone to call you for a quick minute to tell you he was ok.

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

I would be mad. I mean seriously he would need a very very good explanation for not staying in touch. There are internet cafe's on every corner just about in Cairo and if he wasn't in Cairo at least he could have used his brother's phone to call you for a quick minute to tell you he was ok.

I think I'd wanna be mad too, but the sensible side of me would say to give him the benefit of the doubt. Because if something had happened to him and I was angry, I'd feel really bad about it later.

Maybe someones husband/fiance that is in that area can call? I'd offer but I know he would tell me no. My hunny doesnt like getting involved in peoples business.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Timeline

monnik is living in cairo so maybe she'll read this and have her husband call. I think most husbands wouldn't want to get involved though, I'm sorry to say. I don't think mine would. He's sleeping right now anyways but I'll ask him tomorrow when we talk again.

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

My husband would have to be laid up in a coma, that would be the only explanation I would accept for him neglecting to call me for 22 days. Then just maybe I'd forgive him..lol.

Sorry to hear you're going through this KishyAhmed. I don't know what I'd do in your situation. :(

1/17/07: Filed I130

1/26/07: NOA 1

4/9/07: NOA 2

5/22/07: Received DS3032/AOS bill

5/22/07 Sent choice of agent email

5/23/07: Paid AOS fee

6/7/07: Received IV bill

6/8/07: Paid IV bill

6/10/07: IV bill received by NVC

06/15/07: Sent I-864 Packet to NVC

6/28/07: Mailed DS230

7/16/07: Case complete!

Interview: 9/6/07@8:00 a.m.

9/7/07 Visa in hand!!

11/15/07: Green Card Arrives

DSC01907-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

KishyAhmed is there any update is he ok? Did you finally reach him? God willing I hope so.

hugs,

LL

1st K-1 Journey:

June 2005 - filed

October 2005 - visa interview

March 2006 - AOS packet mailed

DIVORCED

June 2007 - Interview

2008 - 10 year approval

--------

2nd K-1 Journey:

07/28/07 - AOS paperwork mailed

07/30/07 - Received at lockbox

09/18/07 - Biometrics

10/15/07 - Transferred to CSC

01/09/08 - AOS approved w/o interivew

11/01/09 - Lift conditions

11/01/10 - interview to lift conditions/10-yr card

01/01/10 - 10 year approval

DIVORCED

monnik is living in cairo so maybe she'll read this and have her husband call. I think most husbands wouldn't want to get involved though, I'm sorry to say. I don't think mine would. He's sleeping right now anyways but I'll ask him tomorrow when we talk again.

I don't think Mon would want to get involved either, but the best thing we could offer would be to listen in on a conference call to see if anyone said anything that could be a sign. Or, we could teach you a couple of sentences to say so that YOU can make sure they know who you are looking for and who you are. Or maybe we could write something out in Arabic and you could text it to a cell phone ???

I did make the suggestion that if something happened to him, his family might not know to inform you. But, he is wary of getting in the middle of something that really could have any kind of outcome.

KISHYAMED< feel free to PM me though if you would like to ask me more questions or if you would like some pointers on asking the tough questions yourself.

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: Timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I hope you hear from him soon so you can get this all cleared up. I do not speak Arabic but, of course, my husband does. If you can't find anything out, perhaps I could ask him to help you. Good Luck.

Doreen

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SupportingMoroccanLove/

6/14/03 Met Online

9/30/2003 He was denied a Tourist Visa

1/7/2004 Sent 1-129F-tried to prove hardship; many reasons

8/8/2004 Petition denied

After 214 Days of waiting

10/11/2004 Returned from Morocco even more in love.

11/15/2004 Mailed I-129F off to Nebraska

2/11/05 APPROVAL

2/14/05 EMAIL, OUR PETITION HAS BEEN APPROVED

86 Days what an awesome feeling

2/25/05 Email received from nvc, given case number

3/21/05 Email from consulate

b]INTERVIEW DATE 5/10/05[/b]

3/31/05 Fiance finally receives his packet from the consulate

4/12/05 He had medical exam

5/10/05 INTERVIEW WAS A SUCCESS

5/18/05 VISA IN HAND

Took 214 Days for a denial, but IN 205 days He will be HOME

6/10/05 Abdou arrives in America, what a happy day!

6/13/05 Applied for SSN

6/23/05 6 p.m. We were MARRIED; honeymoon in Gatlinburg

8/13/05 AOS and EAD paperwork mailed

8/25/05 NOAs in the mail!!! Yea!

11/25/05 - BIOMETRIC DATE

01/26/06 - AOS SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND HE GETS HIS FIRST JOB AT FIRST JOB INTERVIEW

02/13/06 - GREEN CARD ARRIVED

4/22/06 - Driver's License!!

11/05/2007 Filed to Lift conditions[/color]

11/07/07 - NOA1 received

12/21/07 - Biometrics completed

04/08/08 - 10 YEAR CARD APPROVED

04/14/08 - CARD IN HAND !!!!!

11/3/08 - Filed for Citizenship

11/29/08 - Biometric Appointment

02/03/09 - Citizenship Interview, HE PASSED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.