doodlebug

egypt pictures and videos

60 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Wow that's really disturbing -- OMG calling your work ????? That would seem to indicate it's someone you know (unless you've posted the contact info somewhere.)

Please safeguard your personal info -- there are too many deranged -- and sometimes dangerous -- people on the net.

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Wow that's really disturbing -- OMG calling your work ????? That would seem to indicate it's someone you know (unless you've posted the contact info somewhere.)

Please safeguard your personal info -- there are too many deranged -- and sometimes dangerous -- people on the net.

(F)

-MK

Nope no one I know. First it started with a few hangups on Friday and then monday it was like every fifteen minutes or so. Maybe it's not from the net but I have someone who is logging everything I say on vj from another site and who is bombing my yahoo account with im's whenever I log on. I don't THINK I've ever given out where I work or anything like that so I truly hope it's just a fluke but this person has me totally freaked out. :blink:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Could you have emailed someone from your work email address?

Ugh, stalkers are creepy. Hope they go away soon (F)

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
bombing my yahoo account with im's whenever I log on.

it's someone you know or who has read vj as i remember you posted your yim address in vj.

set your yim to ignore those not on your list, that will stop the im bombing.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

(F)

-MK

Nope no one I know. First it started with a few hangups on Friday and then monday it was like every fifteen minutes or so. Maybe it's not from the net but I have someone who is logging everything I say on vj from another site and who is bombing my yahoo account with im's whenever I log on. I don't THINK I've ever given out where I work or anything like that so I truly hope it's just a fluke but this person has me totally freaked out. :blink:

I would be totally freaking out. :wacko:

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

I liked ur pictures!!! Can't see the videos just yet coz I'm at work ...but surely will check'em out when I get home!!!!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline
bombing my yahoo account with im's whenever I log on.

it's someone you know or who has read vj as i remember you posted your yim address in vj.

set your yim to ignore those not on your list, that will stop the im bombing.

Unfortunately it's someone from egyptsearch.com. It's a forum that is supposed to be for learning about egyptian things but unfortunately it's turned into a bunch of people who hack other people's accounts. The person just made a comment on that site about calling my work. I'm sure it will die down as soon as they find someone else to target but it's a well learned lesson for me not to post anymore pictures/videos. This person was trying to decipher exactly what my husband was saying on the video. She/he has logs of every single thing I've posted both on visajourney (they're not even from the US so they have no other business being on this site other than to pry into my business) and on egyptsearch. I think they have hacked into my computer via yahoo chat as well since funky things have been going on.

Internet is a scarey place I guess. :(

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Note to self: check out this fab site egyptsearch

:P

oh my eyes! my eyes! Jenn what were you thinking? Studying for the next round of exams getting to you? :lol:

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
Unfortunately it's someone from egyptsearch.com. It's a forum that is supposed to be for learning about egyptian things but unfortunately it's turned into a bunch of people who hack other people's accounts. The person just made a comment on that site about calling my work. I'm sure it will die down as soon as they find someone else to target but it's a well learned lesson for me not to post anymore pictures/videos. This person was trying to decipher exactly what my husband was saying on the video. She/he has logs of every single thing I've posted both on visajourney (they're not even from the US so they have no other business being on this site other than to pry into my business) and on egyptsearch. I think they have hacked into my computer via yahoo chat as well since funky things have been going on.

I've seen this site in the past, but hadn't checked it out recently until today. Whoa... is there some kind of unpleasant history between you and this person ?

Just in case anyone is wondering, let me take this opportunity to state EMPHATICALLY and UNEQUIVOCABLY that I have no association with the poster on that site known as "MK The Most Interlectual." (I would hope that anyone who is familiar with my posts could figure that out, but just in case...)

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Note to self: check out this fab site egyptsearch

:P

oh my eyes! my eyes! Jenn what were you thinking? Studying for the next round of exams getting to you? :lol:

BTW not the post itself, but the recent addition :whistle:

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Timeline

I've seen this site in the past, but hadn't checked it out recently until today. Whoa... is there some kind of unpleasant history between you and this person ?

Just in case anyone is wondering, let me take this opportunity to state EMPHATICALLY and UNEQUIVOCABLY that I have no association with the poster on that site known as "MK The Most Interlectual." (I would hope that anyone who is familiar with my posts could figure that out, but just in case...)

(F)

-MK

omg hahahahaha...I just noticed your initials!!!

No, to be honest I have had NO interaction with this person other than maybe responding to like one or two posts in the past YEAR. This person is also several other usernames on that same forum...how many I can't tell but anyways I've given them more publicity than I care to mention on vj. The disturbing thing is that MK/SWYS on that forum has claimed that members of VJ have pm'd them about me.

I agree I do not get along with some members of VJ but people need to beware of who they talk to on the net because not everyone has good intentions and is not malicious. I'm not saying that what they say is true, that members of VJ actually HAVE pm'd them but these are not sane people and if someone on VJ has a real problem with me i wish they'd pm me out flat instead of involving someone who is willing to go to the length of contacting me at my work, etc. It's really frightening to be sure and I'm going to instruct my work to start logging my outside calls in the hopes that I can catch this person in real life and prosecute if at all possible.

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I have no association with the poster on that site known as "MK The Most Interlectual."

the spelling of intellectual alone gives that away :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

That's awful doodle. I would try to prosecute.....check out the laws in your area and see what you have to do to stop that person!! Hopefully, your employer will support you.

Good luck.

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oh my God the Egypt site is hilarious. If you're so upset by it Nanny Fine, then maybe you should stop posting there because you're digging a hole.

Awesome!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.