31 posts in this topic

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Javi isn't there either. He's like Steven, he gets in the car and drives around. That must make me a rabid badger when I'm angry. :lol: I hate when he does this too. I always worry he'll get in an accident or something and I'll never see him again. Then the last thing he will remember about me is I was a rabid badger. :lol:

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

neither one sounds like me

cause you are a little whiny #######..that was # 6..i left it out..

My fighting style is "you're crazy, you wanna fight about this? I don't have time for this"... then log on to VJ and start a flame war.

lol...i always come on this site..to unwind...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Javi isn't there either. He's like Steven, he gets in the car and drives around. That must make me a rabid badger when I'm angry. :lol: I hate when he does this too. I always worry he'll get in an accident or something and I'll never see him again. Then the last thing he will remember about me is I was a rabid badger. :lol:

...well stop morphing into one. It's so simple. :P

also, left out this one...

chopf##k...fighting style..scratches his nuts and repeats..."go get me a beer"

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Seems that way, doesn't it? :lol: I just can't help it. Sometimes he just pi$$es me off so bad I have to do it. I have no choice.

Timeline

Seems that way, doesn't it? :lol: I just can't help it. Sometimes he just pi$$es me off so bad I have to do it. I have no choice.

I'm quickly discovering that it gets passed on from the mother's side... :P My father-in-law also would go for long walks.

I'm quickly discovering that it gets passed on from the mother's side... :P My father-in-law also would go for long walks.

Yeah, I'd agree. My poor dad has just learned to shut up and listen. I am surprised he's not had a complete mental breakdown by now. I wonder how he has put up with my mom for as long as he has.

Timeline

Yeah, I'd agree. My poor dad has just learned to shut up and listen. I am surprised he's not had a complete mental breakdown by now. I wonder how he has put up with my mom for as long as he has.

Do you remember Frau Farbissina in Austin Powers? The one who shouts out the commands of Dr. Evil? That's the voice of my mother-in-law when she's on a tirade. :P

austin2.JPG

Edited by Mister Fancypants

Do you remember Frau Farbissina in Austin Powers? The one who shouts out the commands of Dr. Evil? That's the voice of my mother-in-law when she's on a tirade. :P

austin2.JPG

Oh no you didn't! :lol::lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

My man aint got no fighting style :lol: he knows better than to pick a fight with me and WIN!!!! :lol: :lol: he just agrees with me :yes:

Although we might have a mildly heated discussion in which i always win :) must be something in my scottish blood B)

Separated!!

Thank God my husband doesn't fight like me. I hold onto my anger, boy!! He wants to talk things out, AND he'll try and see things from my side. He's actually been winning me over to "arguing" like him. It really makes for a great relationship. :D

And he's French and he cooks.

Remove Conditions

08-19-2009: I-751 Sent to VSC

Timeline
Thank God my husband doesn't fight like me. I hold onto my anger, boy!! He wants to talk things out, AND he'll try and see things from my side. He's actually been winning me over to "arguing" like him. It really makes for a great relationship. :D

And he's French and he cooks.

That's awesome! :thumbs::yes: Can we come over dinner sometime? :D