Ric Flair

Woooooo!

192 posts in this topic

ric is the dirtest player in the game...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe that Brother Dean is Alias Ric Flair....

So many similarities in writing style and font characteristics.

Brother Dean, comments?

Ric, where you been?

Wooooo!

Ric Flair has been shooting another movie. Year 8 - Harry Potter and the Learning Tree. Harry thought it was over but no.....because to be the man you've got to beat the man and Ric Flair is the man. Wooooo! Harry takes on Flair in a no-holds barred cage match.

Spoiler Alert! Wait...this is a Ric Flair match - Expected Result Alert!

Pottah taps out. There may or may not be interference in match by AA and Tully and a ghost assist by Brian Pillman (RIP brother) followed by Hermoine getting a limo ride and taking a trip to Space Mountain.

Woooooo!

Hermoine-toe.jpg

Just as I thought, your into little girls. Can't find one your own age?

Ric is the dirtiest old pervert in the game got no game left lol.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: Timeline
Ric, where you been?

Wooooo!

Ric Flair has been shooting another movie. Year 8 - Harry Potter and the Learning Tree. Harry thought it was over but no.....because to be the man you've got to beat the man and Ric Flair is the man. Wooooo! Harry takes on Flair in a no-holds barred cage match.

Pottah taps out. There may or may not be interference in match by AA and Tully and a ghost assist by Brian Pillman (RIP brother) followed by Hermoine getting a limo ride and taking a trip to Space Mountain.

Woooooo!

Hermoine-toe.jpg

Woooooo!

Are you coming onto Ric Flair's thread and disrespecting Ric Flair? You've been given Flair warning. Do it again and you're name will be called to the ring to go one on one with the champ.

After Flair is done with you, you're name will not be GaryC. It will be GaryBaChop

Wooooooo!

"To be the man, you've got to beat the man. And I'm the man."

"Ladies....you can't be first but you can be next."

WOOOOOOOOOO!

Flair 3:16 means you just got chopped

"IV"

*Touched* - All night long...wooooo!

Ric, where you been?

Wooooo!

Woooooo!

Hermoine-toe.jpg

Woooooo!

Are you coming onto Ric Flair's thread and disrespecting Ric Flair? You've been given Flair warning. Do it again and you're name will be called to the ring to go one on one with the champ.

After Flair is done with you, you're name will not be GaryC. It will be GaryBaChop

Wooooooo!

Pervert. I bet you hang out at playgrounds passing out candy.

Ric, where you been?

Wooooo!

Woooooo!

Hermoine-toe.jpg

Woooooo!

Wooooooo!

Pervert. I bet you hang out at playgrounds passing out candy.

Woooooo!

Allright GaryMcBareChesty......that's it. I gave you the opportunity to run to safety, but no....you chose to get hit by the Flairnado.

Be prepared....the countdown is on.

Wooooooo!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"

Jim Ross: Welcome to Wednesday Night Live It's a hot one in VJ tonight. Our main event is GaryC vs the Nature Boy Ric Flair. After weeks away from the ring, Ric Flair returns to face an old nemesis.

King: An old nemesis with a new pal Hermoine Granger from the Harry Potter books. The word from the locker room is that Hermoine is here tonight and will be a special guest manager for GaryC!

Jim Ross: That's right King. Hermoine has a debt to settle with the Nature Boy after comments made about her recent trip to Florida and specifically, Space Mountain.

King: Oh common, JR. Ric Flair has been stylin and profiling longer than anybody - you know it's true!

Jim Ross: Yeah, King but Hermoine just turned 18 years old!

King: Ha! You know what that means JR!

Jim Ross: And what would that be, King?

King: It means she can vote!

Just then, the lights go out and a face appears on the screen - it's GaryC with Hermoine Granger standing next to him with her hand on her hip and hatred in her eyes. GaryC is bare-chested and only wearing underwear. The crowd starts booing.

GaryC: "Listen Up! Nobody talks trash about Hermoine Granger. She's smart, intelligent, nice, good spirited.....her hair is so soft and silky and her legs.....I mean......they just keep going.......she's been growing up so fast and don't even get me started on her." At that moment, the camera pans up in an obvious attempt to no longer show Gary's underwear growing up so fast as well.

Hermoine: punches GaryC in the leg and whispers "That's enough". Then she turns to the camera and yells out in her shrieking voice: "Ric Flair, how dare you insinuate that I, Hermoine Granger, a Griffindore would ever engage in relations with a man. There is not enough magic in Hogwarts to make me want to be with you. Tonight, you're going to find out what kind of woman Hermoine Granger is!" The crowd continues to boo as the screen fades out.

Jim Ross: Well, you heard it King. That Hermoine seems like one tough cookie, but we'll have to see what she has planned for the Nature Boy. We all know she's smart, but can she handle the dirtiest player in the game?

King: That Hermoine is one crazy witch!

Jim Ross: Stay tuned ladies and gentlemen......the match is next!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"

I always heard the steroids makes your #### smaller.

woooooooo

needle #### bugfukcer!

woooooooo :devil:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
:o ####### is going on in this thread

this is normal about once a month

its VJ's mentral cycle :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!