Ric Flair

Woooooo!

192 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
So tell me gay rich flair whos dic are you sucking on these days will you ever become the 23 time champion world at sucking dic lol.

Jim Ross: Well, there you have it King another rant from erica

King: You know JR, he hahaha seems to have a lot to say for someone that hasn't really done anything. I mean, he's been throughly beaten several times already! I wonder what Ric Flair will say?

Jim Ross: I suspect Ric Flair won't say anything. It is on the verge of cruel to humiliate erica anymore. Flair has a passion for charity work and he just can't stand beating up the mentally challenged. Certainly, nobody faults him for what he has done but quite honestly, Ric doesn't need to wrestle erica anymore because every time erica opens his? mouth he embarasses himself even more. erica is not much of a man King, and with the kinds of things he has been saying and how he? is conducting him?self all you can do is feel sorry for his? child.

King: You said it JR!

*King takes apple and throws it as far as possible from the tree*

"To be the man, you've got to beat the man. And I'm the man."

"Ladies....you can't be first but you can be next."

WOOOOOOOOOO!

Flair 3:16 means you just got chopped

"IV"

*Touched* - All night long...wooooo!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So tell me gay rich flair whos dic are you sucking on these days will you ever become the 23 time champion world at sucking dic lol.

Jim Ross: Well, there you have it King another rant from erica

King: You know JR, he hahaha seems to have a lot to say for someone that hasn't really done anything. I mean, he's been throughly beaten several times already! I wonder what Ric Flair will say?

Jim Ross: I suspect Ric Flair won't say anything. It is on the verge of cruel to humiliate erica anymore. Flair has a passion for charity work and he just can't stand beating up the mentally challenged. Certainly, nobody faults him for what he has done but quite honestly, Ric doesn't need to wrestle erica anymore because every time erica opens his? mouth he embarasses himself even more. erica is not much of a man King, and with the kinds of things he has been saying and how he? is conducting him?self all you can do is feel sorry for his? child.

King: You said it JR!

*King takes apple and throws it as far as possible from the tree*

Flair has a passion for charity work and he just can't stand beating up the mentally challenged.

FUCX YOU

Edited by evdogg412

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

FUCX YOU

King: Hey JR - he? forgot the lol!

Ill show you mentally challenged lets take this outside the ring for real so i can show you what mentally challenged is all about.

Citizenship

Event Date

Citizenship Interview

FUCX YOU

King: Hey JR - he? forgot the lol!

Ill show you mentally challenged lets take this outside the ring for real so i can show you what mentally challenged is all about.

King: Look JR - he? is calling Flair out again!

Jim Ross: It would appear that way King.

King: That's confirmation that he must be mentally challenged! I mean, who would want to go after Ric Flair in a falls count anywhere match after what Ric has done to him already! I thought the definition of insanity was doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Now, I think that's the definition of retarded!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"

This thread needs to be locked bocause its out of hand already.

Citizenship

Event Date

Citizenship Interview

This thread needs to be locked bocause its out of hand already.

Jim Ross: Well, King it looks like erica has revealed his true colors.

King: That's right, he? went to see Dr. Flair and didn't like the diagnosis so now he wants to close down the office!

Jim Ross: That's the mark of a true coward King. He comes into a thread started by Ric Flair and throws out filthy words and cheap shots unprovoked. He even follows Flair to every thread and throws insults at him. It was all fun when he was unopposed and laughing at his hown jokes until the moment came when he was forced to get into the ring face to face with Ric Flair.

King: Flair gave him the beating of his life and now he wants to cry to momma. His family must be proud JR!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

hahahahah omg

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I see I've stumbled into the redneck corner of the boards! What's next???....Nascar and bass fishing? Maybe some heavy roid use followed by dog fighting??? :blink: :blink: :blink:

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
I see I've stumbled into the redneck corner of the boards! What's next???....Nascar and bass fishing? Maybe some heavy roid use followed by dog fighting??? :blink: :blink: :blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Wooooo!

Are you coming onto Ric Flair's thread and disrespecting the people that post here? I shouldn't even do this but I always give everyone the opportunity.

You've been given Flair warning. Any further provocation will result in your @ss being in a match with the 22 time champion of the world - Ric Flair.

When Naitch gets done, it won't be your neck that's red - it will be your chest from the famous Flair chop.

Woooooo!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Dude! this guy is too much!! Hahahaha. :lol::cry::lol: man, I needed this thread...

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received