kurumu

I submitted my documents over a month ago, but the case status still says "Action required: Submit requested documents" is this normal?

7 posts in this topic

As the title says.  I don't remember the exact date, but everything is uploaded and submitted, but when I check the status it still says "action required" Will it basically stay this way until the documents are reviewed, or do I need to contact them because there's a problem?

ss.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

As of last week, NVC is taking 68 days to review submitted documents. If you click on the submitted documents, it will show you the date they were uploaded. 68 days from that date they will review them.

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

Timeline
1 minute ago, kurumu said:

So it's ok that the status still says it's waiting on documents?

As long as you clicked the submit button after uploading, and got the pop up window that said once you submit, you cannot change anything, then they should be fine. If you missed anything they will email you, and then you get to upload it, and start the cycle again, another 68 day wait. NVC can turn into a real groundhog day type senario. I'll log into my current case, and see what it says, ut it's already DQed, and interview scheduled. then it should say accepted I believe.

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

Timeline

once they review, it will change to this.

accepted.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2022 at 10:25 PM, kurumu said:

So it's ok that the status still says it's waiting on documents?

Yes. It will change after they review your documents 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.