SolRebel

Case Tracker Update Times

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Is there a time of the day that USCIS updates our statuses? Are they updated as they are approved or at the end of the day or something ? I need help with this new unhealthy obsession with checking all day long 😭😭😭😭😭 

Timeline

There is no rule. We received the NOA1 letter weeks before it got updated on the website. I have heard of some people who don't get any updates when they go on the website, they call uscis and they learn their case has been at NVC for a few weeks 🀣, some receive letters and no updates on the website. Other people get instant notifications from the tracker app, which is the way it should be, ideally, and receive the letter afterwards ....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 hours ago, JennyMoe said:

Is there a time of the day that USCIS updates our statuses? Are they updated as they are approved or at the end of the day or something ? I need help with this new unhealthy obsession with checking all day long 😭😭😭😭😭 

please how do i check my statue? i received my NOA in December 2021 since then no update how do check pls.Β 

Timeline
4 hours ago, FilledesEtoiles said:

There is no rule. We received the NOA1 letter weeks before it got updated on the website. I have heard of some people who don't get any updates when they go on the website, they call uscis and they learn their case has been at NVC for a few weeks 🀣, some receive letters and no updates on the website. Other people get instant notifications from the tracker app, which is the way it should be, ideally, and receive the letter afterwards ....

please recommend any tracker app to ple

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I never had any reliable info for the K1

but for spouse visa the email from NVC was sent out at midnight FridayΒ and i saw it Saturday morning to notify us of the interview

Β 

your process is different for interview but NVC will send case # to your email and tell u to schedule interview online letting u know what documents are needed

Timeline
39 minutes ago, FilledesEtoiles said:

I downloaded USA Case Track on my phone, it looks like this and is connected to the uscis website:

Β 

https://iphoneaddict.fr/apps/utilitaires/case-tracker-searcher-for-uscis-immigration.html

Β 

Β 

THANKS

Β 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
15 hours ago, JennyMoe said:

It is hard to not keep checking, I feel that! We are in the NVC stage and have been waiting for an interview date for 2 months. I used Emma on the USCIS website. We thought our case was sitting in the VA office and found out (through Emma) that our case was transferred to CA. Luckily, after realizing it was in CA - we were at their timeline we could submit an inquiry. We submitted one and received approval the next day. Good luck to you both. It is a long difficult journey, but will be so worth it!Β 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Cases are not updated daily. After your receipt NOA1 you won’t hear anything until it’s approved or issued a RFE. That will be months and months of silence and no date change. Actively Reviewing has no bearing on your case timeline; it just means it was assigned to an officer not necessarily that they’re working on your case. Pay no attention to that status message.Β 
Β 

Look up case status here

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Β 

Look up estimated processing time per service center here however K1’s go to California so it’s a long wait. Estimated time right now is 13.5 months.

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Β 

And just a heads up, K1 interviews are backed up at the Consulate. There’s an average wait of about 4 months right now. It can speed up or slow down at any moment.Β 
Β 

Feel free to join the Morocco specific group atΒ Moroccan Visa Journey

Timeline
On 8/30/2022 at 5:28 AM, KFJ said:

please how do i check my statue? i received my NOA in December 2021 since then no update how do check pls.Β 

Check your case status here

Β 

Check your processing center estimated adjudication timeline here

Β 

If you’re also a K1 filer, you’re most likely at California Service Center which is taking about 13.5 months to process. You won’t hear anything for months and months until your case is approved.Β 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 9/7/2022 at 9:11 PM, Josie333 said:

Check your case status here

Β 

Check your processing center estimated adjudication timeline here

Β 

If you’re also a K1 filer, you’re most likely at California Service Center which is taking about 13.5 months to process. You won’t hear anything for months and months until your case is approved.Β 

Our request to join the group was declined. Apparently profiles that are less than a year old are not allowed. πŸ™„

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
On 8/29/2022 at 5:23 PM, SolRebel said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ you are not alone. I have the App and I check everyday all day!!Β 

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.