Lessly

K1 visa, medical results, Haiti 🇭🇹

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hi guys! 
This process has been the most stressful thing I’ve ever included myself in. I don’t even know where to begin. You guys mine say I am being a little dramatic, but imagine starting a k1 visa since June ,2020 and still no final end. 

so my fiancé went to do his medical, the medical results came to found something in my fiancé lung and they told him to go do another test and that test will take approximately 2 months. It has been two months, so we schedule an interview for July 28th. When he got to the embassy, they told him to go home and they’ll be the one to call him. Since then we haven’t not heard anything from them. They already got the results. I have been calling them, they said to wait and plus case been updated.  Last time it was on august 5th and now august 16 but still no call. 

Timeline

Took us 4 years just to get to medical and interview.  Now interview Tuesday but he can't get to doctor cause doctor can't get to his office.  Just saying looking like a 5 year process.

*** Removed related thread.  Please post your related questions/updates in this thread to keep the discussion in one place. ***

21 hours ago, Lessly said:

Hi guys, my fiancé went to the embassy to do his interview but they told to wait on his medical results  and they will call him.He didn’t pass the medical  the first time. The doctor wanted to make sure he didn’t have nothing contagious. Now the medical was sent to the embassy, they still haven’t call him yet. My question is should I reschedule the appointment or still wait! 

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

My fiance is trying to get his medical in pap.  Does anyone know if you can pay in htg?  Also one person told him you just go to Dr no appointment.  Another said no make appointment.  Advice?

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Curious, my fiance has interview Oct 13.  This already rescheduled once.  He keeps telling me it so bad in pap he cannot even get to doctor.  Is it that bad?  Has anyone else made it?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 8/17/2022 at 12:18 PM, Lessly said:

Hi guys! 
This process has been the most stressful thing I’ve ever included myself in. I don’t even know where to begin. You guys mine say I am being a little dramatic, but imagine starting a k1 visa since June ,2020 and still no final end. 

so my fiancé went to do his medical, the medical results came to found something in my fiancé lung and they told him to go do another test and that test will take approximately 2 months. It has been two months, so we schedule an interview for July 28th. When he got to the embassy, they told him to go home and they’ll be the one to call him. Since then we haven’t not heard anything from them. They already got the results. I have been calling them, they said to wait and plus case been updated.  Last time it was on august 5th and now august 16 but still no call. 

Not sure if related, by K1 beneficiaries from the Philippines have bad comparable situations over something called sputum.

Try browsing Facebook group called "usfiancevisa" ("K1 ( fiancèe visa) Support group") for examples of what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

@Tracy nichols you can pay in US money or Haitian gourdes. As far as the medical exam I’m not sure , my husband is going to PAP this week coming up to get his medical done. He have an interview in November as well. Only thing holding us now is his police certificate is expired and he can’t renew it anywhere since they are closed. Was he able to get his medical exam done?

Edited by Lissa89

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Lissa89 said:

@Tracy nichols you can pay in US money or Haitian gourdes. As far as the medical exam I’m not sure , my husband is going to PAP this week coming up to get his medical done. He have an interview in November as well. Only thing holding us now is his police certificate is expired and he can’t renew it anywhere since they are closed. Was he able to get his medical exam done?

Hiii:::: do you think the embassy will be closed again ? 

Timeline
On 10/13/2021 at 12:31 AM, Flora88 said:

Hello, I am new to this site and have been doing so much research for the past few days and landed on this site thankfully. All of the messages have been very helpful. 

I am just a little confused and hooping someone can help me out. I filed I-129F K-1 visa in June 2021. Sent in the paper work on June 7, 2021, the paperwork was received on June 10, 2021 and the notice for approval was dated June 16, 2021. 

Mine paperwork is being processed at the California center. I have checked and it states that the time frame for approval is 6 - 8 months. But some places say 8 to 10 months 

Also have checked the processing time and now California service center is working on February 11, 2021 paperwork for NOA1 to NOA2.

So, basically I just want to know if anyone knows how accurate the information I have found online is. If there is anyway that maybe hopefully I will receive my NOA2 sooner than later. 

This process is so hard for me. It just sucks that we have to wait so long to be with other soulmates. 

Thank you ahead of time for anyone that will help with my confusion. 

On 10/8/2022 at 12:44 PM, Lessly said:

In Haiti nothing accurate online.

Timeline

I think it is closed.  Says no appointment available .  So far he can't get to doctors.  We are sending troops so I'm sure all is closed AGAIN.  my fiance very very sick now and worried it's cholera

Timeline

Please let me know if he gets to doctor and if he open.  No one can get into pap

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.