Moha21

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS !!!!؟؟؟

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi Folks . Hope you all doing better than I do with my Journey  .. I submitted the online i130 application for my Wife Dec2021 and in june11.2022  the status changed to ( 

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS) I'm not sure what this is mean .... is it a good or a bad sign !!  Do all cases get the same thing before they make the decision @!? and how long it may take them to make the decision !!!? Thanks you all in advance for your help 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Moha21 said:

Hi Folks . Hope you all doing better than I do with my Journey  .. I submitted the online i130 application for my Wife Dec2021 and in june11.2022  the status changed to ( 

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS) I'm not sure what this is mean .... is it a good or a bad sign !!  Do all cases get the same thing before they make the decision @!? and how long it may take them to make the decision !!!? Thanks you all in advance for your help 

This is a normal/generic update. It means someone has touched your case, and you may see a decision within the next few months.  

K1 to AOS                                                                                   AOS/EAD/AP                                                                      N-400

03/01/2018 - I-129F Mailed                                              06/19/2019 - NOA1 Date                                              01/27/2023 - N-400 Filed Online

03/08/2018 - NOA1 Date                                                    07/11/2019 - Biometrics Appt                                   02/23/2023 - Biometrics Appt
09/14/2018 - NOA2 Date                                                    12/13/2019 - EAD/AP Approved                               04/03/2023 - Interview Scheduled

10/16/2018 - NVC Received                                              12/17/2019 - Interview Scheduled                          05/10/2023 - Interview - APPROVED!

10/21/2018 - Packet 3 Received                                      01/29/2020 - Interview - APPROVED!                  OFFICIALLY A U.S. CITIZEN! 

12/30/2018 - Packet 3 Sent                                               02/04/2020 - Green Card Received! 

01/06/2019 - Packet 4 Received                                     ROC - I-751

01/29/2019 - Interview - APPROVED!                           11/02/2021 - Mailed ROC Packet

02/05/2019 - Visa Received                                             11/04/2021 - NOA1 Date

05/17/2019 - U.S. Arrival                                                     01/19/2022 - Biometrics Waived

05/24/2019 - Married ❤️                                                    02/04/2023 - Transferred to New Office

06/14/2019 - Mailed AOS Packet                                    05/10/2023 - APPROVED!

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Rocio0010 said:

It means that they’ve moved your case from the right of their desk to the left, because they needed to make room for their coffee mug. Additionally, they might have cleared the dust it was collecting, to make room for some more.

Basically!! lol funny but not funny my case has been in the same status at the NVC for over a year and a half it's insane!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Marshae04 said:

Basically!! lol funny but not funny my case has been in the same status at the NVC for over a year and a half it's insane!!!

Oh yeah I mean, it’s not funny but you have to add some humor to it.

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

Timeline
Just now, Rocio0010 said:

Oh yeah I mean, it’s not funny but you have to add some humor to it.

I agree gotta laugh to keep from crying

17 minutes ago, Marshae04 said:

Is your case finished at the NVC just waiting on an interview at your embassy?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Is your case finished at the NVC just waiting on an interview at your embassy?

Case has been sitting at the NVC since March 2021 no movement waiting on an interview it's getting hard waiting I miss my husband.  And airline tickets are getting really expensive now It's hard to keep traveling every few months.

14 minutes ago, Marshae04 said:

Case has been sitting at the NVC since March 2021 no movement waiting on an interview it's getting hard waiting I miss my husband.  And airline tickets are getting really expensive now It's hard to keep traveling every few months.

Oh I completely understand. Im waiting on my NOA2. I know I will feel a lot less stress once we have that 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
14 hours ago, Marshae04 said:

The good news is that hopefully the airfare will begin to drop around October. I have been pushing back a trip waiting for the airfare to drop, and usually after the summer travel season, the cost will go down.

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
15 hours ago, Marshae04 said:

December of 2021 to June 2022 is only 7 months and it usually takes a year to go thru the USCIS 1st part of spouse petition

much depends on amount of paperwork that u had to submit like for any past divorce degrees and such

sorry, but this process requires a lot of patience,  a lot of work,  a lot of proof, a lot of money   and a  lot more patience

it will be worth the wait in the end so just bare with the process and let it work out

Take time to go over past posts from others going thru Casa embassy,  read embassy reviews and read the above guides for the process

do not be surprised if after USCIS says documents approved and it goes to NVC to have it wait there a year after u are dq'd for NVC to schedule an interview

On 6/28/2022 at 2:38 PM, Moha21 said:

It means nothing really, you can see this pictures one case is from 2021 and another from 2022 and both say the same and the is one that has almost a year like that.

A60B8C83-F067-4BCB-8504-29FA3D5D16B2.jpeg

BD0FC3EC-D213-4039-A1DE-2744D298870A.jpeg

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Work permit September2018

Aos approved July 24, 2019.

Roc April 27, 2021

Biometric reused june 28, 2021

N-400 online April 27, 2022 base on 3 years rule, biometric reused.

N-400 interview on December 12, 2022 combo interview i-751. Approved.

January 11, 2023 oath ceremony, Indianapolis. After that done with uscis😂🤭🤫

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

01/11/2023 officially done with uscis :)

🤣

January 13, 2023 apply for us passport.( regular service).

March 11, 2023 passport in hand

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Racha el said:

Hi this is the second actively review. First was January 27 and my second one this in November 9 but I don’t have a a account with the USCIS so I can’t see if the have a approval notice in the document so what can I do please let me know

If you have your receipt notice number you can also check that number online and see what the update is

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.