yousif alhial

Interview in Abu Dhabi usa embassy

14 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Hello everyone im from iraq my wife from usa we have DQ in 7-1-2022 . I want to know how long do i wait to hear to have interview schedule. i would like to know other experience. I’m curious about others wait time please share with me any things about Abu Dhabi usa embassy. Thank you 

2 hours ago, yousif alhial said:

I’m curious about others wait time please share with me any things about Abu Dhabi usa embassy.

Search the thread below for posts from others with CR1/IR1 visa category --

Timeline

I am a US citizen, my wife is Iraqi. Its an Ir1 visa, we have been DQd since october 2020 (over a year and 3 months) and there are people that have been DQ'd since before then and still havent gotten interviews. I havent yet heard of a case getting an interview yet, most of us are transferring to Ankara.

• 4 weeks later...

I am fiancé visa and My case has been at the NVC since January 2022. Did you guys chose the embassy that you wanted or did the NVC assign you one. 

when I called NVC they gave me my case number and it started with the letters BGH. does that mean that my case is going to Iraq, or all Iraqis are assigned these letters. 

I will greatly appreciate your responses.

Timeline
21 minutes ago, AAoma said:

I am fiancé visa and My case has been at the NVC since January 2022. Did you guys chose the embassy that you wanted or did the NVC assign you one. 

when I called NVC they gave me my case number and it started with the letters BGH. does that mean that my case is going to Iraq, or all Iraqis are assigned these letters. 

I will greatly appreciate your responses.

Are you from iraq?? 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, AAoma said:

Yes I am from Iraq. when they gave you your NVC case number, did it start with BGH or with a different embassy.

did the NVC choose where your case is going?

Yes I started with BGH and Almost five months later they change my case to abu dhabi.

im not chose 

50 minutes ago, yousif alhial said:

Yes I started with BGH and Almost five months later they change my case to abu dhabi.

im not chose 

Oh wow, Did you contact them to change it. or put in a public inquiry. or did they just decided to change it for you.

I called NVC and they told me to request a change of embassy through the public inquiry page. 

53 minutes ago, yousif alhial said:

im not chose 

Oh wow, Did you contact them to change it. or put in a public inquiry. or did they just decided to change it for you.

I called NVC and they told me to request a change of embassy through the public inquiry page. 

did they sent your case to Abu Dhabi yet already  

Timeline
11 minutes ago, AAoma said:

I called NVC and they told me to request a change of embassy through the public inquiry page. 

did they sent your case to Abu Dhabi yet already  

Give me any  Application  to connect with you

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
On 3/10/2022 at 7:22 PM, AAoma said:

Did You guys hear anything from NVC/ embassy.

I just called the NVC and they told me that I can send an email to request the embassy that I want my case to go to. Is that accurate?

Do we choose the embassy?

If any one knows, which embassy is faster to get an interview. Ankara or Abu Dhabi?

Sorry I don’t know im in abu dhabi embassy and I still wait 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.