frank80

No Interview Dates?

11 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have just paid the fee and I'm looking at the appointment dates. There are only two available and nothing after Nov 26th? That is too soon, I understand new dates will populate. When does this happen? I am okay to log out and return later to book when new dates are available without paying the fee again? 

Appreciate any help, thanks. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
3 minutes ago, frank80 said:

I am okay to log out and return later to book when new dates are available without paying the fee again? 

As many times as you like.

:time:

Edited by Wuozopo

On 11/8/2021 at 4:46 PM, frank80 said:

Hello,

I have just paid the fee and I'm looking at the appointment dates. There are only two available and nothing after Nov 26th? That is too soon, I understand new dates will populate. When does this happen? I am okay to log out and return later to book when new dates are available without paying the fee again? 

I checked about 10 times each day for appointments (cancellations appear all the time) also I would expect over the next week/two for December appointments if they have not already been populated already. Have you booked in your medical? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 11/8/2021 at 10:46 AM, frank80 said:

Hello,

Dear Freind I am planning to apply for the b1/b2 visa for USA so as to attend my brother marriage ceremony can you please update me what is the way to schedule and appointment Ie website and the most important thing is what is the earliest possible date available for non immigrant visa interview for USA from Uk 

Timeline
7 hours ago, Braveheart123 said:

Dear Freind I am planning to apply for the b1/b2 visa for USA so as to attend my brother marriage ceremony can you please update me what is the way to schedule and appointment Ie website and the most important thing is what is the earliest possible date available for non immigrant visa interview for USA from Uk 

You are a totally different kind of visa and his experience is not related to yours in any way. Start here with non-immigrant visa and follow the link/info for “Tourism and Visitor”  https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/nonimmigrant-visas/

Edited by Wuozopo

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Wuozopo said:

You are a totally different kind of visa and his experience is not related to yours in any way. Start here with non-immigrant visa and follow the link/info for “Tourism and Visitor”  https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/nonimmigrant-visas/

Dear freind thank you for your guidens is there any way we can check in advance what dates are available in us embassy in London Uk for non immigrant visas

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Braveheart123 said:

Dear freind thank you for your guidens is there any way we can check in advance what dates are available in us embassy in London Uk for non immigrant visas

I don’t know a lot about tourist visas, but people used to call up and would get appointments over the phone. Read what the embassy says on that website.they will tell you. It is a totally different group of people who do non-immigrant tourist visas and not what anybody in this forum is currently talking about. 

Edited by Wuozopo

Hi all,

I’m hoping someone can help. After 3 years I’m finally able to book my interview for my immigration visa. Although I have set up an account and it doesn’t show any appointments. I have been checking religiously for 2 days and nothing is available. Does anyone know when they release these appointments?

I did manage to book my medical for next week. 

please help if you have any experience on this. Thank you in advance  

@Wuozopo I found a post you listed a year ago regarding not waiting for the embassy to schedule your visa interview. My case had been expedited and I still haven’t received any update. So I set up an account using your step by step guide and now I’m waiting on the interviews to become available. Anymore hacks would be very much appreciated?   

On 11/10/2021 at 12:06 PM, A&C2020 said:

I checked about 10 times each day for appointments (cancellations appear all the time) also I would expect over the next week/two for December appointments if they have not already been populated already. Have you booked in your medical? 

Good to know. I will keep checking. I haven't booked the medical yet. I guess I should do that sooner rather than later. Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.