2 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Chile
Timeline

I am helping a cousin who is processing the paperwork to request Residence for her parents. She is US citizen. Her dad (my uncle) has entered the same date as his wife under the Tourist visa. But when we want to download the I94 for him, this happens: First it did not show up at all. Not found. We tried again and briefly it appeared showing some incomplete data and the page reset itself. 

So I tried by looking up through the history information, and it showed up but his last entrance as of June this year, doesn't shows at all. But we could not retrieve any data from the I-94 itself. My cousin contacted via the https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home and she received an email that it was ready. Again, we looked it up, and nothing. 

What is the best way to connect for real with a person that can help us? what number should we call in? 

Note that the i-94 and travel history of her mom shows all neat and accurate, nothing misses. The issue is with her dad's information.

Thank you for any lead or useful information.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Chile
Timeline

Update: So both of them entered with a renewed passport, while their old passport has the visa information. For his wife, I-94 and history travel shows up when we enter the number of her current passport. For him, travel history appears with the number of his current and valid passport, while the i-94 shows up by entering the number of his previous passport. I am not sure why this happened. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.