Zineb1989

Nebraska service center😞approval

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello,

Those of you who have had their i-130 application approved how long after receiving the case status "Your case is being actively reviewed" did you get get your approval?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

sorry but you just filed in March 2021 (2 months)  if all documents are in order, you can expect at least 6 more months (often longer ) in the 1st stage

with the back log of petitions currently at NVC stage and embassy,  you will be lucky to interview end of 2022

any red flags?  such as large age gap -over 10 years can result in an RFE for further proof of the relationship at any of the 2 stages

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

After receiving my NOA1, it took another 8 months (246 days) for it to be approved and it was then sent to NVC about a week later. This was at Nebraska, too.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Zineb1989 said:

Hello,

Those of you who have had their i-130 application approved how long after receiving the case status "Your case is being actively reviewed" did you get get your approval?

I think you are focusing too much on what others cases have done. People can answer their timelines but it won't make any difference on your case. There is no real pattern of how long an NOA2 comes after actively reviewed. It could be the next day, next month, or 6 months or longer. Others petitions will have no impact on how yours will be approved unfortunately. 

Found love, thought I wanted this path, two years later realized my partner was not worth all the stress 😁

Timeline
1 hour ago, JeanneAdil said:

sorry but you just filed in March 2021 (2 months)  if all documents are in order, you can expect at least 6 more months (often longer ) in the 1st stage

with the back log of petitions currently at NVC stage and embassy,  you will be lucky to interview end of 2022

any red flags?  such as large age gap -over 10 years can result in an RFE for further proof of the relationship at any of the 2 stages

Thanks for your answer 😞

Timeline
1 hour ago, Strawberrymermaid said:

I think you are focusing too much on what others cases have done. People can answer their timelines but it won't make any difference on your case. There is no real pattern of how long an NOA2 comes after actively reviewed. It could be the next day, next month, or 6 months or longer. Others petitions will have no impact on how yours will be approved unfortunately. 

Thank you for your answer

Timeline
1 hour ago, juninho10 said:

After receiving my NOA1, it took another 8 months (246 days) for it to be approved and it was then sent to NVC about a week later. This was at Nebraska, too.

Thanks i hope to be faster

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Zineb1989 said:

Thank you for your answer

Hopefully you get good news soon. Double check with ask emma and say "live agent" that your petition truly is at Nebraska. All online statuses say Nebraska and many NOA1s come from Nebraska but aren't actually there. Mine said Nebraska but it was transferred to Potomac with no notice.

Found love, thought I wanted this path, two years later realized my partner was not worth all the stress 😁

Timeline
13 hours ago, Strawberrymermaid said:

Hopefully you get good news soon. Double check with ask emma and say "live agent" that your petition truly is at Nebraska. All online statuses say Nebraska and many NOA1s come from Nebraska but aren't actually there. Mine said Nebraska but it was transferred to Potomac with no notice.

Hope soon thanks i will check.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
22 hours ago, Zineb1989 said:

Hello,

Hi Zineb1989,

Thanks for your post! I am in a very similar situation as you. We filed a standalone i130 online on Feb 26th (seems like it stayed at Nebraska). Our case “is being actively reviewed” since May 12th and we are still waiting as well. We did a lot of search over the internet to see how long it takes after the status is updated, but there is no much info and whatever available gives a range of answers from 2/3 of a day to a few months. It would be great to gather more data on that matter! So I’ll keep my timeline updated. Let us know if you get any updates.

Good luck!

Timeline
23 minutes ago, DrJayRough said:

Hi Zineb1989,

Thanks for your post! I am in a very similar situation as you. We filed a standalone i130 online on Feb 26th (seems like it stayed at Nebraska). Our case “is being actively reviewed” since May 12th and we are still waiting as well. We did a lot of search over the internet to see how long it takes after the status is updated, but there is no much info and whatever available gives a range of answers from 2/3 of a day to a few months. It would be great to gather more data on that matter! So I’ll keep my timeline updated. Let us know if you get any updates.

Good luck!

Thank you soo much for your answer of course i will let you know if i get any updates

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.