Sercanned

Interview scheduled 1 month after n400 application?!

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello all. Exactly 30 days after I applied I got my interview scheduled for June 28. My local office is San Antonio TX. Should I be worried? Like I have done something that they don't like and they wanna get rid of me ASAP? 😅 I know I haven't but this immigration is giving me anxiety all the time. Has anyone experienced? I'm really worried...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

No need to worry at all, if your case is straight forward. Sometimes people get their cases processed super fast. There's another 30 day interview notice in the May thread, so hopefully USCIS is finally catching up to the backlog. It's all a stroke of luck really, and you're probably just one of the lucky ones. I'm planning to file as well in San Antonio next month, and i pray mine goes as fast as yours haha. Keep us updated!

N400

Filed Online : 06/02/2021

Receipt notice: 06/02/2021

Biometrics Reuse: 06/02/2021

Interview scheduled: 02/07/2022

Oath Ceremony: 02/25/2022 - Yay! 😊

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country:
Timeline
22 hours ago, Sercanned said:

Hello all. Exactly 30 days after I applied I got my interview scheduled for June 28. My local office is San Antonio TX. Should I be worried? Like I have done something that they don't like and they wanna get rid of me ASAP? 😅 I know I haven't but this immigration is giving me anxiety all the time. Has anyone experienced? I'm really worried...

wow, super congratulation!!!!...... I guess you are already so used to the slow processing of USCIS that this is a shock.... You have nothing to worry about, you probably should try the lottery 🤣 😂 since you hit USCIS jackpot!

23 hours ago, Sercanned said:

Congrats!! We have the same local office, I just got the email too:

On May 25, 2021, we scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, Receipt Number *******. We will mail you an interview notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

3 minutes ago, nastra30 said:

Wow, just one month, that's lightning quick in terms of USCIS processing times. Congrats.

Thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.