26 posts in this topic

We got a message from the NVCthe name of the message is: DS-260 review note. I reviewed the whole application over and over but couldn't find out whats really missing. They didnt gave us no details on what exactly that they need. Its so confusing. Do anyone know what that means?

1 minute ago, Adamsmith said:

Check your AOS of support May be you submitted old version of the form. Look at the bottom of the form I-864 and check the expiration of that form 

it says 03/10/21. is that meant for march or october?

Just now, Adamsmith said:

It means March 10th, 2021

so thats what is probably misssing, you helping us a lot with this!! thank you ☺️ we didnt even knew that it has a expiration date. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 minute ago, Milka & Chris said:

so thats what is probably misssing, you helping us a lot with this!! thank you ☺️ we didnt even knew that it has a expiration date. 

You’re welcome. Moreover double check the date on the top right corner what it says 

You’re welcome. Moreover double check the date on the top right corner what it says 

oh ok so I looked wrong it actually says it expires on the 09/30/21 😫 now Im confused again lol

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Milka & Chris said:

oh ok so I looked wrong it actually says it expires on the 09/30/21 😫 now Im confused again lol

Then you’re currently using the new edition because I just double the old version it has 10/15/19 at the bottom and 10/31/2021 at the top right corner 

Then you’re currently using the new edition because I just double the old version it has 10/15/19 at the bottom and 10/31/2021 at the top right corner 

I think the best at this point to do is to call them. its hard to figure out what it could be with no details on whats missing. thank you! ☺️

1 hour ago, Adamsmith said:

Click on the DS 260 review note. What does it say 

NVC cannot review your submitted documents until we have received all of the required documents DS-260, Civil Documents and Financial Documents. Once these documents have been submitted, we will review your case. Please follow your CEAC Home page and https://nvc.state.gov. 

but no clear details what we exactly need.

12 minutes ago, Milka & Chris said:

NVC cannot review your submitted documents until we have received all of the required documents DS-260, Civil Documents and Financial Documents. Once these documents have been submitted, we will review your case. Please follow your CEAC Home page and https://nvc.state.gov. 

It said you need to submit the civil documents and financial documents before they can review your DS260. There should be something indicated as "INCOMPLETE" when you log onto CEAC website. You have to upload the required documents before they can further proceed.

Edited by akazenishi

I-130 spousal visa journey

2020-07-05: I-130 Sent

2020-07-05: I-130 NOA1 (appeared in myUSCIS account on 2020-07-07)

2020-12-05: Transferred from Nebraska to California Service Center (notified when asking about status at myUSCIS)

2021-03-18 / 2021-03-23: Actively reviewing

2021-03-24: I-130 NOA2

2021-03-27: Case sent to Department of State

2021-03-28: Creation of case number at NVC (email notification)

2021-04-02: Paid AOS fee online (debited on 2021-04-05 & shown as paid on 2021-04-07)

2021-04-06: Paid IV fee online (debited on 2021-04-08 & shown as paid on 2021-04-09)

2021-04-11: Submitted IV package online

2021-04-21: Submitted AOS supporting online

2021-05-25: DQ

2021-07-14: Interview scheduled

2021-07-28: Medical exam

2021-08-04: Interview date

2021-08-12: Medical report received and mailed

2021-08-13: CEAC status changed to "Issued"

2021-08-16: VOH

2021-09-22: GC fee paid

2021-12-19: US entry

2022-01-04: SSN received

2022-03-14: GC being produced

2022-03-17: GC being mailed

2022-03-19: GC on hand

7 minutes ago, akazenishi said:

It said you need to submit the civil documents and financial documents before they can review your DS260. There should be something indicated as "INCOMPLETE" when you log onto CEAC website. You have to upload the required documents before they can further proceed.

it only says sumbitted and competed, nowhere says that something is uncomplete. thats why it is so confusing. No details on what we need but there is something missing. 

Timeline
55 minutes ago, Milka & Chris said:

It means you have to submit your financial documents like tax transcript for the petitioner for the most 3 recent years. If you have someone as a sponsor, you need to fill AOS for the sponsor as well. 
the civil document includes the beneficiary police report, passport photographs, marriage certificate and many more depending on the type case you filed for

1 hour ago, Milka & Chris said:

it only says sumbitted and competed, nowhere says that something is uncomplete. thats why it is so confusing. No details on what we need but there is something missing. 

In order for people to be able to help you here, you're going to have to provide more details.

• What is listed in the required documents section for the AOS?
  • What required documents did you submit?
  • What optional/additional supporting documentation did you submit?
  • What does it say in the "Status" column for each?
  • Same questions above, except for the Civil Documents section.

It might be easiest to upload some screenshots (removing personal information).

Some additional troubleshooting questions:

It probably wouldn't hurt to go back and reread all the steps here just to make sure that you didn't miss anything:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/step-1-submit-a-petition/step-2-begin-nvc-processing.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.