3 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Laos
Timeline

Hi my wife just got approved on her interview but because of section 243 ina she was not issue a visa my question is would this section 243 ina expire on march 31 2021 with the visa ban that trump put in place that is soon to be expired or not any information would help thank you in advance 

Screenshot_2021-02-24-00-01-11-799_com.android.chrome.jpg

• 2 months later...

I responded in the other post to you but have you tried talking to someone in the US.  Talk to senators or whomever to see if Section 243d can be brought up and looked at.  Doesn't have to be eliminated but changed.  We plan on doing my mil paperwork at NVC in July so we will find out if she will get an interview at all and if she does will this prevent her from coming to US too.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Laos
Timeline
1 hour ago, hnubno92 said:

I responded in the other post to you but have you tried talking to someone in the US.  Talk to senators or whomever to see if Section 243d can be brought up and looked at.  Doesn't have to be eliminated but changed.  We plan on doing my mil paperwork at NVC in July so we will find out if she will get an interview at all and if she does will this prevent her from coming to US too.

I haven't reached out to any senator but I did join a town hall meeting with the us ambassador in Laos and it doesn't look promising atm intell Laos make any effort to accept the Laos national who are on final notice back the ban will not be lefted my wife pass her interview test but due to the visa ban she did not get a visa. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.