Ify27

DQ October US embassy Nigeria

43 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Seye said:

My priority date is August 2017... Do you have any WhatsApp group to stay updated please? 

Please what is F2A? I have a IR1 DQ November 2020, priority date December 2019

Timeline
12 hours ago, Seye said:

Wow.. You still have a long waiting time like a year plus, I got DQ since last year June and no interview date yet 

Nope, he doesnt have to wait as long as you did. 

The US consulates are working all round the clock to reduce backlog and start conducting massive interviews by summer..

Once these backlogs are addressed, a lot of cases will be covered.

Currently, the US consulates all round the world have stopped conducting Tourist visas for the rest of the year except for very urgent exceptional cases..  this will also serve as an advantage.

BRACE yourselves with up to date information from the travestate.gov site and professional  YouTube contents from US immigration lawyers who provide up to date info from the internal conferences/memo they receive frequently from Department of homeland Security/ USCIS 

Back in 2016/2017, there was a huge backlog and those who waited over a year for interviews got scheduled almost same time with people who just got DQ'd in a short span.

3 minutes ago, Kide said:

The US consulates are working all round the clock to reduce backlog and start conducting massive interviews by summer..

Currently, the US consulates all round the world have stopped conducting Tourist visas for the rest of the year except for very urgent exceptional cases..  this will also serve as an advantage.

BRACE yourselves with up to date information from the travestate.gov site and professional  YouTube contents from US immigration lawyers who provide up to date info from the internal conferences/memo they receive frequently from Department of homeland Security/ USCIS 

Back in 2016/2017, there was a huge backlog and those who waited over a year for interviews got scheduled almost same time with people who just got DQ'd in a short span.

I really hope it will work like that... The waiting is just like forever, now they told me to wait for another 60 days to hear from them. I hope they find a date for me. Thanks for this info. 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Seye said:

I really hope it will work like that... The waiting is just like forever, now they told me to wait for another 60 days to hear from them. I hope they find a date for me. Thanks for this info. 

The 60 day / 120 day notice was introduced by Nvc to remind pending beneficiaries that they are aware of their yet to be scheduled interviews.

In return, it would curb the continued inquiry and calls from applicants and will further reduce their workload so they can focus on pressing issues.

These emails have prevented millions of inquiries 🙂

Everyone would be alright!

I have been on this journey since April 2017.. Ir1.

#weshallovercome❣

#sunshineattheendofthetunnel🏖

7 minutes ago, Kide said:

The 60 day / 120 day notice was introduced by Nvc to remind pending beneficiaries that they are aware of their yet to be scheduled interviews.

In return, it would curb the continued inquiry and calls from applicants and will further reduce their workload so they can focus on pressing issues.

These emails have prevented millions of inquiries 🙂

Everyone would be alright!

I have been on this journey since April 2017.. Ir1.

#weshallovercome❣

#sunshineattheendofthetunnel🏖

Amen bro, thanks.. So with this 60 days remaining technique, should I still be expecting interview date this year? Or I should just wait for it by next year.. It is well! 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Seye said:

Amen bro, thanks.. So with this 60 days remaining technique, should I still be expecting interview date this year? Or I should just wait for it by next year.. It is well! 

Lol.. I don't work with Department of state, so I don't know any better.

But with the development of things, I'm hopeful most people will be sorted out before year end

12 hours ago, Kide said:

Yes that’s what I taught as well… thanks for this information… I had delay with uscis since 2017 and got approved March this year… am hoping and know my interview won’t be delayed

• 1 month later...
Timeline
1 hour ago, David Lekan said:

I got DQ October 2020 but yet to get an interview date. Please is there any what’s up or telegram group for Nigerian. My case is CR1 visa. Thanks 

IR1 DQ November 2020… we have heard nothing. Request expedite and was denied that as well! Still waiting 🙏🏾

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.