Commish10

Visa's Cancelled Through January

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

On Jan 20, it will be 1 year since my case arrived at the embassy. I tried every avenue to get an expediated appointment, but no luck. 😪

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, Commish10 said:

On Jan 20, it will be 1 year since my case arrived at the embassy. I tried every avenue to get an expediated appointment, but no luck. 😪

More than likely the embassy will only require you to pay a new visa fee.  This beer virus stuff has really put the swirl on everything.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

If it were not for an outrages mistake made by USEM and the opportunity to involve Senatorial support to demand our case be moved from 11 months of needless administrative review we would be still waiting on our K1 visa.  Now we will celebrate Christmas together as Husband and Wife.  Don't give up, they like to steal your joy as well as your soul.

15 hours ago, Commish10 said:

Sorry to hear that

I would wake up every morning and give China a one finger salute for this ordeal spread on the world.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have an expiring Medical, we kept on calling the Embassy (US to Manila) because i cannot reach the Embassy myself in my own country, its weird. I'm done sending emails because it don't work and it only frustrates us however calling them is a good thing, my fiancé asked questions especially the medical that will expire Jan.

I've posted this experience in few times, the Consulate want us to call them directly after Christmas rather sending emails. The only thing that might give us a chance for interview is the expiring medical because just like you we waited long time. 

I wish you luck. Godbless 

38 minutes ago, Allovertheworld said:

Incorrect;

Loss of life, Loss of business, Loss of homes far exceed any immigration issue.........

Incorrect;

A person like me can cope all these except loss of life and i had seen worse than this. But none effect me emotionally and mentally than immigration. it depends person to person.

Timeline

Social Security has closed their offices to protect me from covid,  my Bank closed it's lobby to protect me from covid, they closed my church to protect me from covid, they closed the kids school to protect from covid, they closed our restaurant to protect me from covid, they closed my VA Treatment facility to protect me from covid, the list goes on and on.   Let me decide how much Government protection I need.  The USEM needs to open up and process K1 Visa's,  they have been paid for. 

16 hours ago, PWB said:

we would be still waiting on our K1 visa.  Now we will celebrate Christmas together as Husband and Wife.

Depending on where you live, you might be able to get SSN appointment for your wife: https://www.ssa.gov/coronavirus/

I need help with my Social Security Number (SSN)

We are prioritizing requests for in-person SSN services for:

• Individuals age 12 or older applying for their first SSN card.
  • Individuals who need to update or correct their SSN information (such as your name, date of birth, or citizenship) to obtain income, resources, or medical care or coverage, or other services or benefits (for example filing a tax return, applying for housing, or seeking an Economic Impact Payment).

If you believe you qualify for an in-person appointment, call your local office. You can look up the phone number for your local office by accessing our office locator. Please note that appointments may not be immediately available, depending on local health and safety conditions and staffing.

Timeline

Such BS. Even if they started processing visas, with the backlog, you wouldn't get an appointment before Dec 2021. The MRV fee should be recognized indefinitely for those who filed during the pandemic. I paid for three people and with the exchange rate and fees, it was close to $850.

Edited by NoMansLand2020

Timeline

You are so right the MRV, as well as medical, should be waived if they were affected by the Covid  Circus.  When my now wife, love saying that we married December 20th,  took her 2nd physical because the embassy let the first one expire St Lukes did absolutely nothing except collect my money, no immunization needed, just a repeat of the sputum protocol even though the first one was negative.  Counting travel I have paid over $1400.00 just on medicals at St Lukes. Petitioners affected by covid should receive assistance not additional hardships.

Timeline
On 12/18/2020 at 1:11 PM, Commish10 said:

We feel the same way

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.