l-h

I-751 December 2020 Filers

528 posts in this topic

Guyss!! I got a notification I was receiving something from uscis on my mail today and I was like "theres no way I'm getting my card so soon" so I went to check on the website to see if there was an update and I saw this. 

Usps just dropped my card right now!! I wasn't really expecting anything till later on but it feels good to stop worrying about this.

I hope you start getting approve also really soon🤞

I'm LIN center btw.

SmartSelect_20210806-095636_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Diana & Justin

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

My husband got his card on Friday. Again, they F'd up his card. They have him as a Female. On his work permit they had his Country as Unknown. Needless to say, he is REALLY pissed off. And the processing time for a new card (eventhough it's their fault) is 7-14 months 

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that my wife's card arrived in the mail a couple of weeks ago and was processed by the Nebraska center. Was rather quite a surprise, but we'll take it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone, 

This is my first post here in the forums. I would like if you guys can share your timeline with me for the YSC Potomac Service Center to remove conditions on your green card, it has been five months now since I have heard from them, how slow can they be??!!

I-751 Joint Filing.

12/31/2020 - We received your Form I-751 Petition to remove conditions on Residence 

04/02/2021 - Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken. (Fingerprints were applied automatically).

Next Steps: We will prepare your case for office review. If we need more information we will notify you. 

Edited by Zak0204

3 hours ago, Zak0204 said:

Hello Everyone, 

This is my first post here in the forums. I would like if you guys can share your timeline with me for the YSC Potomac Service Center to remove conditions on your green card, it has been five months now since I have heard from them, how slow can they be??!!

I-751 Joint Filing.

12/31/2020 - We received your Form I-751 Petition to remove conditions on Residence 

04/02/2021 - Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken. (Fingerprints were applied automatically).

Next Steps: We will prepare your case for office review. If we need more information we will notify you. 

Really slow. My fingerprints were applied 3/13/21. I think they are just now approving cases that were filed November/December 2019. So we could be looking at another year. I’m going to file N-400 in November when I’m eligible. 

Wow at everyone being approved. Still waiting from November 2019. Anyone have interviews? Did you get an immediate approval or letter at the end?

My interview on Monday the officer told me I need to redo biometrics as mine was expired even though It got waived middle of 2020 due to covid. Now I have to wait who knows however long for a biometrics appointment. Hopefully they don't lose my file. No update to my status since appointment either still say interview scheduled. 

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Card mailed on 10/7. No biometrics or interview needed!

Capture_LI.jpg

MEETING

April 7th, 2017: Met Maricel in a Facebook group created by a friend of mine.

May 17th, 2017: Flying to Manila to see Maricel for the first time.

May 18th, 2017: Met Maricel at the airport in Manila.

May 24th, 2017: Proposed to Maricel and got engaged.

May 30th, 2017: Returned to the USA from the Philippines.

January 25th, 2018: Next trip to the Philippines! Chicago-Taipei-Manila

February 6th, 2018: Return back to the US

April 9th, 2018: Next trip to the Philippines, this time to spend time with Maricel's family and bring her back to the USA!

April 18th, 2018: Departing the Philippines for the USA! POE: Chicago, Illinois

June 16th, 2018: Wedding day!

I-129F / K1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS

June 1st, 2017: Completed and mailed the I-129f package.

June 6th, 2017: Received NOA1. Petition routed to the California Service Center

September 14th, 2017: Maricel attended her morning CFO seminar in Manila.

December 31st, 2017: Received RFE from USCIS - Needed G325a from both of us.

January 5th, 2018: Mailed back RFE reply

January 8th, 2018: California Service Center received our RFE reply.

January 23rd, 2018: Received NOA2!

February 2nd, 2018: NVC received our petition, assigned MNL case number and forwarded our petition to the US Embassy in Manila.

February 3rd, 2018: Submitted the DS-160.

February 5th, 2018: Paid embassy fee at BPI

February 12th, 2018: Medical exam at St Luke's Extension Clinic in Ermita, Manila. -PASSED

February 26th, 2018: Embassy interview in Manila at 7:10am -PASSED

March 1st, 2018: Visa in hand!

March 5th: Going back to CFO to get her sticker. -PASSED

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS PROCESS

July 13th, 2018: Mailed I-485, I-765 and I-131 to USCIS Chicago lock box.

July 31st, 2018: AOS case accepted by USCIS, and routed to National Benefits Center for Processing.

August 14th, 2018: Received RFE for I-485, sent response.

August 24th, 2018: Biometrics appointment in St Louis, Missouri

August 30th, 2018: E-mail notice that her interview is ready to be scheduled!

March 11th, 2019: Interview day! - PASSED

March 14th, 2019: Green card has been mailed!

March 18th, 2019: Green card in hand! (Next step not until 1 year and 9 months from issue date. AKA Removal of Conditions)

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS PROCESS

December 21,2020: Filed for Removal of Conditions I-751

January 30,2021: NOA - Nebraska Service Center - 18-month extension!

images.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Estonia
Timeline

Hi all! Just wanted to let you know that someone has accidentally deleted all the data from the December 2020 sheet. I own the sheet and I tried to track down a different version (version history) to restore the file, but it looks like the version history has also been deleted? I ended up filing in February myself so I haven't been super actively monitoring the Google Doc. I just noticed this today when I saw a discussion about sheet data being deleted in the February 2021 group. If anyone has more experience in Google Docs and has other ideas on how to fix this, let me know I need to give you any additional controls as the sheet's "owner". 

13 minutes ago, l-h said:

Hi all! Just wanted to let you know that someone has accidentally deleted all the data from the December 2020 sheet. I own the sheet and I tried to track down a different version (version history) to restore the file, but it looks like the version history has also been deleted? I ended up filing in February myself so I haven't been super actively monitoring the Google Doc. I just noticed this today when I saw a discussion about sheet data being deleted in the February 2021 group. If anyone has more experience in Google Docs and has other ideas on how to fix this, let me know I need to give you any additional controls as the sheet's "owner". 

Thanks for posting this. I was looking at the file on Sunday and was thinking I was possible had gone into the wrong one. Really sorry to hear! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
16 minutes ago, l-h said:

What a shitty thing for someone to do. So much work was put into that. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Estonia
Timeline
24 minutes ago, l-h said:

UPDATE: I was able to restore the sheet with Safari (it didn't work in Chrome for whatever reason). It looks like someone deleted everything on October 9. I was able to restore it back to the version of October 4, 8:14pm. If you made any edits after that, please review the sheet and make these edits again if needed. Still not sure what happened, but at least the version history was not deleted!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.